1/1

kisses

their first kiss was shy, but sunggyu liked it that way, that’s how first kisses were supposed to be. the beginning of their relationship was filled with shy awkward kisses and hands that clasped together in secret under tables and behind backs. it was all new to the two of them, not being in a relationship but being with a man. sunggyu was sure though that he liked woohyun, he was sure he wasn’t making a mistake. and the lingering kisse on his knuckles proved that.

 

as their relationship progressed, their kisses did as well, kisses that sunggyu hadn’t experienced before. from shy, then came sure, woohyun’s hands would cup his cheeks and he’d lean in slowly and press his lips to sunggyu’s. they would move their lips against each others in slow movements, and sunggyu would find these kisses to cause little tiny spikes of pleasure to run through him. as time went on; those kisses grew with passion and sunggyu let out the first moan when woohyun’s tongue swiped against his bottom lip.

 

they didn’t move too fast in their relationship, the kisses were kisses and nothing else until about their first year anniversary, then the kisses were welcomed with other things. woohyun’s hands began to wander and sunggyu’s fingers found themselves tangled in woohyun’s hair as they kissed and kissed. their tongues matched each others and at times they would simply just breathed hotly against each others mouths; too tired to lean forward and connect them once more. but their eyes would meet and sunggyu would give a gasp as woohyun’s body shifted and he felt himself become full and then, those lips would meet his once more.


 

along with passion, they have their sweet, and sunggyu really does love the sweet. it’s the simple kisses on the cheek or temple woohyun gives him when their relaxing after schedules, or how sunggyu likes to kiss woohyun’s nose goodnight. woohyun would smile at him and steal a quick peck before sleeping and sunggyu would steal one right back.

 

they don’t just kiss each others lips either, sunggyu really likes to kiss woohyun’s collar bones, probably one of his top five places to kiss woohyun. woohyun likes to kiss sunggyu’s belly, even though it tickles him sometimes; sunggyu lets him.


they kiss each other and their kisses go from sweet to passionate to lazy and sunggyu likes kissing woohyun so much. when he kisses woohyun, woohyun smiles, and sunggyu does love to see woohyun smile.