ChanBaek/BaekYeol

Exo Fluff

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

 

I felt awkward as I mopped around the dorm. Everybody was yelling or gaming or watching anime, but I walked around silently, a dry erase board and marker in my hand. I sat down at the table in the kitchen and took out my phone, checking Instagram. I was bored and lonely. 

Sehun came running up to the table and yelled obnoxiously. "Hyunggggggg! What's up?" He smirked. "Oh wait," he erupted in a laugh, "You can't talk!" I exclaimed like it was the funniest thing in the world and I hung my head low. 

Picking up the board, I scribbled "Shut up!!" with multiple exclamation points. He chuckled again and walked out of the room. I sighed loudly and put my head on the table. 

Manager hyung said I wasn't allowed to speak until tomorrow because I worked my voice raw singing. We had a schedule in two days, and if I didn't get better, we were screwed. 

Another person walked into the room and I almost held up the sign again that still read "Shut up" but I stopped myself when I saw the dark haired, pixie eared giant. 

Chanyeol and I had been best friends since we were trainees and I had been in love with him for about that long as well. It had only been lately that we started to be more affectionate towards each other. A hug here and there, maybe some cuddling. I would almost consider it fan service if I didn't happen in the dorm as well. 

I had wanted to kiss him so many times, and that time was no exception. He walked in with a goofy smirk and I wanted to kiss him until his lips were swollen. But instead I wrote "Hey" on the board and held it up. 

"Hi," He said, sitting down in the chair next to me. "How does your throat feel?" He asked. 

I swallowed, checking for pain. It was dull but it was aching. "Okay I guess," I held up on the board. 

"I hope you feel better," He smiled and I thanked him on the board and smiled like an idiot. 

"Let's hang out in my room. It's quieter," He offered with a laugh and my cheeks burned. 

He sat down on his bed and I stood at the foot of it, not wanting to intrude. "Sit down," He said and I sat on the bottom corner and smiled shyly. 

"Excited for the schedule?" He asked and I sent him a playful glare. 

I don't think anyone ever got excited for schedules. They were always so tiring. Especially right after a comeback. 

I checked the time on my phone and I felt my eyes droop. It was past eleven and I just wanted to go to sleep, but Chanyeol wanted to hang out with me so I would be willing to do anything to stay awake with him. 

"One second," He said and left me alone in his room. I waited patiently for him to come back. 

He came back in about five minutes later with a mug in his hand. Before I could write anything he started talking a mile a minute. "Okay, so I read somewhere that tea with honey is good for people's throats so I bought some honey the other day for you, but I just kept forgetting to tell you, so here, I made some tea and you could drink it and we could maybe watch a movie or something?" He finished with a huff and I smiled, mocking a laugh. 

I really would've laughed, but it hurt my throat too bad. 

I grabbed the marker and scribbled, "Thank you, Chan. A movie sounds nice."  With a smiley face. 

He gave me the cup and a toothy grin while putting a DVD into the TV he had in his room. 

"Come sit back here," he motioned next to him, at the head of the bed and my stomach swirled with uncertainty. I felt like a child around him. 

"How's the tea?" He asked and gave him a thumbs up with a generous smile. It was really good. My throat still hurt, but the tea did sooth the pain a tiny bit. 

Chanyeol flicked on an Avengers movie with a big smile and we sat awkwardly watching the movie. Our knees were touching, but that was it. I yearned to cuddle into his lap and press kisses all over his chest and neck. He was driving me insane.

Eventually, the tea was gone and I placed the empty mug on the bedside table. I fixed my gaze on the television and felt fingers splayed out on my back. My breathing hitched but I leaned into the touch.

After just a few minutes, we were both lying down, my head on his chest. 

The movie ended but we didn't move. Without the light form the TV, it was almost pitch black but I could see his face perfectly. It was beautiful. 

I looked up at him and when he caught me staring, I shoved my face into his neck, embarrassed. He laughed and moved my head back up to look at him. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked and I looked around for my board. I didn't want to move, so I just gave him a so-so sign with my hands. He nodded in understanding and grabbed my small chin with his thumb and forefinger.

My face burned and my stomach was filled with butterflies. 

"Can I?" He asked, tilting my face up. 

Honestly, even if I could’ve talked, I wouldn't have been able to. I nodded eagerly and he smiled. 

"Baek," He whispered, millimeters from my lips. I pushed my head towards his, our lips meeting softly. 

His lips were as soft as I thought they would be and I sighed into the kiss. His mouth opened against mine and our tongues worked together. I tried so hard not to smile because I didn't want our teeth to bump, but I was so happy. 

Chanyeol was kissing me. And I didn't even have to ask. After many minutes, we pulled apart, both of our lips swollen and bruised. 

"Good?" Chanyeol asked me and I just stared up at him with a dazed and loving look on my face. 

He laughed, "Yeah, me too."