The Final Fall

The Final Fall

They were all thumbs when the time finally came! Weeks of separation, deprivation and the agony eating into them! And finally they managed to get together! She laughed while Hyun Joong struggled to take off her pants and moaned when he bit her upper right above her white lacy bra. "I would wonder if I would ever get to hold you this way." He told her, sitting her on his lap. She paused to look into his eyes. Saw the need in them. Hyun Joong needed her! She ran her hand down his shoulder to his back and then back to his head. "I thought you didn't want~" She was cut off as Hyun Joong took her into a rough kiss. He did not want to be reminded of it all! "I will never leave you again." He said in his raspy voice, filled with raw passion and emotion. She helped him take off his belt. He took off her stubborn jeans. "No more jeans for you!" He growled into her ear making goosebumps stand on her skin as he laid her down on his bed of black silken sheets.

She felt his warm body's weight push her deeper into the soft mattress and closed her eyes. Hyun Joong kissed her lips. A leisurely kiss while he ran his hands down her soft and pliant body. They broke off for air. He hooked his finger into the middle of her bra and took off the front clasp. He began kissing , his hands on her right . Her hand went to his back, biting her lips as he went lower, kissing her and placing small nips on her neck, ear and throat. She caught her breath as his wicked mouth covered her right . His plump lips and his teeth rasping on her. He hadn't shaved in the evening and she felt his stubble on the underside of her making her moan out love. Hyun Joong lifted his head up to see his woman in lost in the raptures of love making. He felt smug as he bent down to shower attention to her other . "Hyun Joooooonnngggggg" she moaned while he grunted; his voice thickened by lust. He pushed her legs apart while kissing between her s, moving to her stomach, took off his pants and boxers and looked at her. She was staring, looking at him. She gulped looking at how huge he was. She couldn't wait to have him plunge into her. Loving Hyun Joong had always come to her naturally and she had loved him for a while now; but she never spoke about it to him as she didn't want to spoil their friendship. And that is exactly what Hyun Joong had told her when she confessed to him. She was heartbroken but decided to take it in her stride, she began dating again and was almost going steady with In Guk when Hyun Joong had come barging in, breaking up their dance at a friend's party. She was even more surprised when he pulled her into a heated kiss in the middle of it all! "Your mind is wandering." She heard his voice and looked down to her stomach where HJ was, resting his hands on her stomach, drawing lines on her bare thighs.

She caught her breath. "I was just thinking how unreal all this has been." She says, making HJ smirk. "She doesn't realize how she has challenged me with this." HJ grins to himself. "Uh oh, looks like I have to work harder to rid your mind off all thoughts then." He says. She leans up on her elbows to ask him what he means before he showed her what exactly he meant as he kissed her inner thighs. She sighed. He kissed his way near her womanhood, making noises as he neared his target. She screamed when he latched his mouth on core holding her thighs apart. He feasted on her. She grabbed the sheets in her fists as he took her into his motth. And when he grazed his teeth over her , she screamed his named as she came. She was still in her afterglow when HJ entered her. The pleasure was unbearable! She thought she would die from it all when she heard Hyun Joong whispering words of praise and sweet nothings into her ears. When he felt her hips move on their own accord, Hyun Joong moved. In and out. The room was filled with their sighs and moans and groans. There was absolute silence except for the slap of their bodies against each other.

Hyun Joong sat up, taking her with him. Her eyes were closed. "Jagi, look at me." He spoke. She opened her eyes. Hazy and unfocussed due to pleasure. He smiled at her, ran his hands down her back and settled his hands on her , pulling her nearer to him. She moaned, steadied herself by grabbing on to his shoulders. He held her by her waist and slowly started helping her move on him. She groaned, leaning her head back. He leaned in and took a into his mouth, making her moan as they were already sensitive from his sensual attack earlier. She pushed his head away only to have Hyun Joong catch hold of her neck to bring her into a searing kiss! Their motions were frantic now. Grinding, moving, and slamming into each other. Hyun Joong fastened his pace. everytime he entered her. She bent her head and bit his shoulder, he grabbed her , toppled her onto the bed. He grabbed both her hands and put them on top of her head while he continued pounding into her. Seconds later they both came hard, groaning each others names.

What seemed like hours later, their breathing turned normal. Hyun Joong was on her, his face resting in the crook of her neck. His teeth giving her a hickie that would stay for days. She rubbed his head gently making him feel like the most cherished man in the world! He looked up from his haven into her black beautiful eyes. He would have to get used to seeing love in her eyes from now on he told to himself; not a difficult task considering how he had begun to love her himself. "Am I too heavy?" He asked her sleeplily, making her smile at him. "No, you are perfect!" she grinned at him making him chuckle. She was his best friend and now she was his lover. Life couldn't be better he thought. And for the first time since a very long time, he held what was most precious to him near him and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.