1.

Love Conquers All?

          a/n: has not been proof read....no shame in my game.

 

 

 

 

 

             "Key ," Jonghyun ran his hand through his now blonde hair feeling all kinds of desperate, and guilty, and stupid, and ing  I really ed up. "Please  just let me explain! I was ju-," Key held up his hand in front of himself and Jonghyun just wanted to grab that hand and never let go.

"I don't want to hear it." Key continued to maneuver himself around the bedroom that Jonghyun and himself shared, well used to share. He resumed packing his clothes, if not a bit desperately, but he needed to get out of there soon. "I don't want to hear your excuses." Kibum briskly walked past him and into the bathroom with Jonghyun hot on his heel. Jonghyun tried to catch his eye to no avail. Wont you at least look at me? "B-but I really didn't mean for that to happen!" Key wasn't listening to him and Jonghyun can feel a stinging sensation in his eyes. "Well it did happen," Key spat "and you didn't even try to stop her!" Key finally met his gaze and Jonghyun would have rejoiced like the lovesick puppy he was if it weren't for the look of betrayal Key had on his face. Comeplete utter betrayal. ""I was drunk and stupid! I couldn't help myself" Jonghyun knew that was a bull excuse but it was the truth. He was drunk he couldn't even think straight. Key scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Oh don't even try to pull that Oh but I was drunk  on me cause it's not working at all. I told you not to go to that ing party." Key could feel his strong facade slipping with each minute that past, he needed to get out of there. "Key, I'm sorry! I'll do anything....please just stop packing. I-I'll do anything, just please stop packing" Jonghyun pleaded, his voice cracking. This wasn't good, Key could feel his resolve breaking. When his best friend Taemin sent him a text of Jognhyun kissing another girl just a little over an hour ago he couldn't say that he was all that surprised as if he expected this to happen. It's always been on the back of his mind and he hated feeling so insecure. That's what I get for dating the player, Key thought bitterly. Key didn't want to dramatize the situation by blowing up. He much rather handle the situation cooly and not let Jonghyun see how hurt he really was. He hated feeling weak, like he had no control over what was going on, and he'd rather leave their used to be apartment strong and fierce as he's known to be. However, it's easier said than done when he's reminded of beautiful sweat memories the two shared everywhere he looked. Key had finally managed to finish packing most of his things, curse my love for shopping, just in time for Taemin to arrive. A text from him saying he had arrived. He decided he'll just have to send someone for the rest of his things because I don't think I'll be able step a foot into this place without breaking myself more than I already am. Just as Kibum was about to reach the door Jonghyun quickly stepped in front of him, effectively blocking his way, dropped to his knees, and raised his clasped hands in front of his face begging.

"Baby please....I'm literally on my knees begging." Key had to look away because the sight in front of him was just too much. Jong, please get up. "I know I ed up, I'm....I'm.....please baby...I can't..not without you....* Jonghyun couldn't continue as he broke down, harsh sobs racking his body. Kibum couldn't help the tears that escaped his eyes then because No matter how much he hurt me.....I love him. I still love him. Kibum kneeled in front of Jonghyun and pulled on his hands so they weren't covering his face anymore. He was a total mess with tears and snot all over his face but Kibum still thought he looked stunning. Breathtaking. Jonghyun had his eyes closed out of fear and shame but Kibum urged him to look at him. Jonghyun opened his eyes to see the love his life, his soulmate, crying along with him. That fact alone only made him cry more and chant apology after apology. It was dangerous but Kibum pulled Jonghyun into his arms, embracing him. Kibum could feel the tears and snot against the crook of his neck but he could honestly care less. Kibum doesn't know how long they stayed like that, Jonghyun's wails turning into soft whimpers, and at one point Kibum saw Taemin open the door in his peripheral only to step back out once he saw the two. Kibum internally thanked his friend for his thoughtfulness. Jonghyun was exhausted from all the crying and the feeling of being wrapped in Kibum's arms managed to lure him into sleep. Kibum milked the moment for a few minutes, enjoying the closeness for what may be the last time before gently laying Jonghyun's sleeping figure on the floor. He left with one last lingering kiss to Jonghyun's temple. Once in Taemin's car Kibum rested his head against the cool glass of the passenger window feeling numb. He looked at the couple ring Jonghyun had bought for him hugging his finger contemplating throwing it out the window. 

 

He didn't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Herro! So this short thing has just been sitting around for nearly a year lol. I always have random bursts of inspiration but I can never finish anything!!! I'm wondering if I should continue this or mark it as complete but knowing me if i choose to continue updates would be scarce lol. I'll think about it and not mark it as complete....for now lol.