Final.

사라 - Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all this is an ANGST story so please prepare yourself before read this. I recommended you to hear EXO song - P R O M I S E while reading this. Thank you readers.

 

8/7/2015 – Time of death , Do Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo was gone..

No one can replace him..

EXO who known as popular group once , now getting drown with sadness.

It’s okay when 3 member leave the group because they just leave for their own career but it’s not okay when 1 member leave because he’s dead. Hell no!

Kris leave

Luhan leave

Tao leave

Kyungsoo died

The members think its not fair for their sweetest member to die. He’s not deserve it. He’s too young. He’s too precious. And what important is they love him.

But..

Its too late to do anything.

Nothing can bring him back to them.

3 member who leave once all united at his funeral.

Crying over him.

Begging over him to come back.

Bawling.

Yelling.

Kicking.

The sky also cry over him.

Even the stranger cry over him because he’s a polite idol.

Many idol , actor even stranger attending his funeral with their heavy heart.

It’s too sad to see this but they need to sent him away to heaven.

Too make sure he’s safe at there.

No one will believe if they being told that this precious boy has suffered for brain cancer stage 3.

He always smiled.

Never once show his sickness , his weakness , his sadness.

As all people know..

He such a good actor.

 

Flashback

 

During smtown concert at Tokyo , Kyungsoo was sick. But he hide it very well. No one notice about his sickness until at their last stage for day 1. When he was about to walk down the stage, he felt dizzy. He tried to clear his vision by shaking his head softly but its no use. He stopped making Suho and Lay who behind him stop too because they almost bumped into him. They looked at him worriedly.

“ Kyungsoo..? Gwenchana? “ Suho as the leader asked him with concern.

“ Umm.. I’m fine hyung, don’t worry.. “ Kyungsoo said while giving a weak smile that making his hyung worried even more.

“ Are u sure? You look pale Kyungsoo-ah “ Lay looked at him worriedly.

“ I’m very sure Lay hyung, don’t worry kay~ I’m strong! “ Kyungsoo said while make a strong sign.

His hyungs not buying the lie he made but they just let it go. They don’t want to asked more so they just pats his head and walked first because he told them to walked down first.

Kyungsoo still can felt the dizziness that ate him slowly , his vision got even more blurry. He rubs his head and breath softly wishing the dizziness will fade away quickly.

Well, its still here. Getting worse. He sigh. He started walking down the stage when suddenly he cannot balance himself and slipped more like fell down the stage which 4 feet from ground with a loud of thud gaining attention from the staff near him.

The staff rush toward him with panic , he was bleeding on the head and unconscious. Chanyeol was about to looked after him came in time. He looked over the crowded and rush toward them.

He sees him..

No.. Kyungsoo..

The unconscious body that looked like had no spirit on it laying lifelessly in the small pool of crimson red.

He then yell at the staff.

CALL THE AMBULANCE!

DON’T JUST PANIC AROUND!

STUPID STAFF!

After the yell , the staff started to do what they’ve been told with panic mood.

“ Kyungsoo! Hold on! Breath! Pleasee! “ Chanyeol tried to stop the bleeding head with his own cloth.

Kyungsoo’s breath getting weaker.

He still breath but didn’t open his eyes from the beginning he fell down.

He had no energy.

He too tired…and in pain

A minute later..

Kyungsoo finally have some energy to open his eyes.

When he open them , he can see his precious members were running toward him from behind Chanyeol.

They looks at him with teary eyes.

He hated it.

That’s why he didn’t told them about his sickness.

Because he don’t want to see those teary eyes.

“ Kyungsoo!!! “ Jongin approached him with panic in his eyes.

Suho just stared at him with wide eyes. No word came out.

Lay just shaking his head. Thinking about how stupid he was because not helping him earlier.

Sehun, the maknae. Just stared blankly at him. Deep inside his heart, he pray for his precious hyung.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter