Final

Something's Gotta Give

it was sunday and was raining heavily that evening. it has been raining since morning. jeongguk got up from his couch and walked towards the refrigerator. he took an orange juice. he stood and drank it, sobbing. it calms him down whenever he's feeling not good, sad, depressed. the tears just couldn't stop running down his face. he knew he should never feel that way. he was feeling guilty and upset at the same time. last night was the worst night in the entire jeongguk's history. he snapped at yoongi for kissing another girl. though it wasn't meant to be and it came for a punishment from 'truth or dare' game thingy. and who is jeongguk to yoongi anyway, he's not his boyfriend or something. he thought he was being childish last night, the moment that yoongi started kissing that girl, he splashed a can of soda to both of them, jeongguk's face was red, he got up and left the place. he could hear yoongi's calling his name but he kept running. once got home, he locked his door and cried on the couch. he has been, until this evening.


jeongguk threw the juice box and went back to his couch. he looked at his phone, still no message or calls. he was pissed off at himself more, to be honest saying. the rain just wouldn't stop.. he looked outside his window. his eyes grew bigger when he saw a familiar car parked in front of his apartment. it was yoongi's. that can't be.. jeongguk jumped from his couch because of loud thunders. he contemplated for a minute, thinking what should he do. should he look for yoongi or should he just stay inside. he wasn't playing hard to get, no he wasn't. he was feeling scared and insecure. he was scared to know the turn-out of this event. screw it. jeongguk got up and took two raincoats with him. when he arrived at the parking lot, it was so blurry. the car glass was covered with fog. he got closer and saw no one inside the car. then suddenly two gentle arms wrapped around him.

 

"sorry."

 

jeongguk gulped, trying hard not to sob, saying "it's cold" with his voice low. he turned his body. he noticed the other one is drenched wet, black circles around the eyes. he sighed and rested his head on the other one's neck. slowly hugged him back, "i hate you." the other one only chuckled. he kissed jeongguk's head and rubbed circles on his back.

 

a moment passed, they were still there, poured by heavy rains. the other one hugged him tightly, whispering, "and i love you."

 

fortunately the rain covered jeongguk's tears that evening. it was raining so heavily the sound of it covers jeongguk's sobs.

 

jeongguk is so childish sometimes just to make yoongi to made it up easily. 

 

and jeongguk fell over him again, all over him again.