003

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday morning, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae are having their breakfast in complete silence, since they are still not talking to each other after their arguement last night. 

Hyukjae being his presistent self is still sulking over the fact that his Kyuhyun hyung is not allowing him to go the club and Kyuhyun determine to not give in to hyukjae's sulking this time, as to kyuhyun the whole idea is just absurd.

"Just so you know, your sulking is not going to work this time, Hyukjae. So, you better stop all of this nonsense" said Kyuhyun as he can't take that awkward silence anymore, but it's seems as if he is invisible to hyukjae as the latter completely ignore his existence and continue eating his breakfast. That brat.

"Seriously Hyukjae, why can't you understand this simple thing?! I am doing this for your own good, I mean, first, I am already against you courting an engaged man and second, going to a club when you are a minor? Think Hyukjae, if you were at my place would you allow your dongsaeng to do all of these?" 

"Yes, I will, I mean everything is fair in love, so why not? retorted Hyukjae and Kyuhyun just sighed. Hyukjae is a hopeless case. Madly in love.

 

"Hello, boys" shouted Seohyun enthusiastically as she entered the house.

"Hi" replied the boys, idlely.

"WOW, aren't you two a little extra energetic today?" asked Seohyun, sarcastic. "I mean, what's up"?

"Just the usual, having breakfast, want some? And I don't meant to be rude or anything but why are you here so early in the morning?" asked Kyuhyun 

"Oh, well I am here to get my Maths notes, the one you borrowed last time since you missed most of the lecture drooling at our teacher not doing anything." explained Seohyun winking at Kyuhyun.

"Hmph, you won't allow me to go to a club, when you yourself is courting your teacher. 'A Teacher', hyung." scoffed Hyukjae

"Shut up, hyukjae" Kyuhyun glared at Hyukjae and Seohyun before leaving to take Seohyun's notes from his room.

 

 

"What happened, kiddo? I've never seen you two so bitter with each other before. And what about club? Now, tell me, I am really very curious right now and won't leave without knowing everything, so, spill" 

"First of all stop calling me a kid, noona. I hate that word so much right now! And to answer your question, Kyuhyun hyung won't allow me to go to a night club tonight, so we had a little fight last night and are still not talking." explained Hyukjae 

"Wait, What? A night club? Why would you go there? You are a minor, Hyukjae and clubs aren't for kids, you know. Kyuhyun is right!" interupted Seohyun

"Noona!" whines Hyukjae, "I really have to go there! It's important and Krystal will be there with me, so don't worry! Pleaseeeeeeeeee Noona convince Kyu hyung for me! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, I know you can do that!" begged Hyukjae, showing his puppy eyes.

"Okay, hyuk I will, but first you have to convince me! I mean why are you so desperate to go, anyway? And seriously Krystal would be there too? What's with kids these days?" sighs Seohyun, acting like a grandma.

"Noona, I am in love." said Hyukjae all of sudden. "And the only place where I actually have a chance to meet the love of my life is that club. It's important, please, just for today! and I promise I won't do anything stupid!. I'll just try to approch him somehow and talk, than I'll comeback home." said Hyukjae, trying to convince Seohyun because he know, Seohyun is quite smart and will probably come up with a good paln.

"How long will it take? I mean the meetin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter