Confession

THE BREAK UP

 

 

“NOONA!  NOONA!”

His voice is getting louder.  Dara walked faster.  She doesn’t really want to be bothered by him.  She reached the elevator doors and she has no more options.  Jiyong caught up with her.  He plucked the earphones from her ears.

“I know you can hear me.”  

He pulled the disconnected cord from Dara’s bag.  She ignored him and entered the elevator.  Jiyong followed immediately and closed the door. 

Dara have been avoiding Jiyong for days now.  He did something that really annoyed her.

“Can’t you still forgive me?”  Jiyong asked.  He wanted the issue between them to end already.  He doesn’t like Dara giving him the cold shoulders whenever they meet.

“Do I need to use my seniority to make you speak to me?”  Jiyong said when Dara still not respond to him.  It workedarrow-10x10.png.  Dara finally made eye contact with him, but he didn’t like what he saw. 

“That would be better, sunbaenim.  It would put everyone on their rightful places.” 

“Can’t we just forget it?  I didn’t mean that to happen.”

Dara looked away.  She’s still not ready to forgive him.

“I’m sorry.  Okay?  I didn’t know she would be there.  If I knew-“

“Enough, Jiyong.  For the last time, I don’t want to get involved with any of your business.  I don’t care what you do.  Just stop dragging me into your mess.”

“What happened to you?  I thought-“

“That’s the problem, Jiyong.  You think everything is okay.  You only think of yourself.  You are too selfish.”

“I don’t understand.” 

“Then, we have nothing to talk about.”

“Why don’t you tell me what I really did wrong?”

“Please, Jiyong.  Don’t make me say it.”

“I want you to tell me!”  Jiyong shouted. 

“I like you!  Can’t you understand it?  Or are you just pretending not to know.  Damn, Jiyong.  You are so selfish.”

Jiyong was speechless.  He got mixed emotions at the moment.  He knew it, but hearing it directly from her still shocked him.

“Noona,”  Jiyong could only utter.

“Open the damned door, Jiyong.”

“I-“

With just one quick step, Jiyong closed the gap between them.  He didn’t give her a chance to escape.  He pulled her waist to his body and claimed her half opened mouth. 

Dara felt her backbeing pushed to the wall.  She tried pushing Jiyong with her hands, but it was a fruitless attempt.  When did Jiyong became so strong?

“Jiyong,”  Dara tried talking, but it only gave Jiyong more access to .  His kiss deepened and became more aggressive. 

Jiyong stopped when he ran out of breath.  He kept staring at Dara’s abused lips.  He pressed his forehead to hers.

“I always wanted to do that.”  Jiyong’s warm breath fanned on her face.

“Are you happy now?  Will you let me go now?” Sarcasm is still evident on Dara’s voice.

It only made Jiyong smirk.

“I’m never letting you go, Dara.  NEVER.”

Once again, Jiyong claimed her lips.  He started gently coaxing Dara to give in to him.  She resisted, but Jiyong didn’t allow her.  He pulled her hair making her moan and opened .  He pushed his tongue inside and tasted every corner of .  It was how he imagined Dara’s mouth would taste.  Sweet vanilla mixed with strawberry.  He knew he won the game when Dara started kissing him back.  And damn, this girl can kiss.  He almost forgot they were inside the elevator and security cameras are watching them.  He should payarrow-10x10.png the security office a visit one of these days.

He pushed Dara to the other side of the elevator where the camera can’t see her.  He discreetly sent a sign to the security office to shutdown the camera.