The End...

My Death Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

We were now walking to Yuri's friend's house where she was staying. On our way, she was silent. She was disappointed. She was sad.

 

 

 

"Yul. "

 

 

 

"It wasn't a waste, right? I mean, I did try my best... somehow..."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

 

 

She looked at me.

 

 

 

"For what?"

 

 

 

"For forcing you to do that. If I knew that that would happen, I should've just given you some other task. I'm really sorry. *sob*"

 

 

 

"H-hey, are you crying? Shhh, it wasn't your fault, okay? You were just trying to help me."

 

 

 

She said and she cupped my face, wiping my tears away using her thumb.

 

 

 

"But your hurt. If I didn't let you do that. You wouldn't be hurt right now."

 

 

 

"It's alright, at least now I know that my mother is really ashamed of me. How she felt for me. Come on, stop crying. People might think I'm making you cry."

 

 

 

I hugged her.

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll do anything for you not to go to hell."

 

 

 

"It's okay, you've done enough already. It's time for me to face the consequences of my actions. (^_^)"

 

 

 

She smiled. It was like she was giving me a sign of assurance that she was okay, but deep inside, I knew she wasn't.

 

 

 

"We're here." She said as we arrived at a small apartment.

 

 

 

"Hey, Taeng!" She greeted her friend.

 

 

 

"Yul!? Gosh, I thought I wouldn't see you again! Glad to have you back, buddy!!"

 

 

 

(〜^∇^)〜〜(^∇^〜)

 

 

 

Then they hugged each other. Honestly, they looked like dorks. You can't tell that they're gangsters. Her friend faces me.

 

 

 

"Who is she, Yul? You're girlfriend? (^.^)" - she said teasingly.

 

 

 

"No, um, a new friend of mine. This is Jessica, Jessica, this is my best friend, Taeyeon."

 

 

 

"Hello! (^o^)/" - I said.

 

 

 

"Hi! Good thing you handled Yul's -- oof!!!!"

 

 

 

Taeyeon didn't finish her sentence cause Yuri elbowed her stomach and glared at her.

 

 

 

"Stubbornness. Yuri's stubbornness I mean...."

 

 

 

I don't know what to say so, I just smiled at her. Is Yuri hiding something?

 

 

 

9 pm.

 

 

 

I watched Yuri while she was asleep. I can't take it. My conscience will kill me if I let her die in this condition. I have to ask God.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's house was just a few walks away from the beach so I decided to go there. As I was near the shore, I knelt, held my hands together and started praying.

 

 

 

"Dear God, I know you know what happened to Yuri. I know you know what I'm planning to tell you right now. But I just can't let her soul suffer the fires of hell for all eternity when I know she still has a good heart. She still has the chance to change for good. Please, I'm begging you, my Lord." I prayed.

 

 

 

A loud thunder boomed from the night sky. Then, a voice was heard.

 

 

 

"You know what you're asking is agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter