I should stop loving you

I should stop loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Canteen*

*Mino pov*

I saw her , ohmygaddd I must stop staring at her.. *ohmygaddd Mino act natural around her.. BTW she looks so cute with the new hair style.. Ohmygee I might faint ..

Dara Noona 

*Dara pov*

Hey , Mino Shi .. Let's eat together . I know you love to eat Kimbab so I make some for you .. Aigoo this little kid , where are you looking at.. Are there something on my face? *act so clumsy* take a mirror from  pocket and tidy up face..

*Mino* 

Aigoo, Noona you looks so cute when you clumsy.. I might hug you right now but I can't hug you .. I really want to hug you and never let you go.. stay in my arm for a while..Ohmygaddd.. what if I hug her now? Will she mad at me? Ohgoddd.. I can't bare it anymore..

*Dara Noona* 

Aigoo , this kid . Daydreaming again and again...Heeyy! Wake up.. Let's eat this delicious Kimbab , you little kid.. *laughing cutely* I think mino is cute ..

*Mino*

AigooAigoo.. Slap my own face.. Nan Paboya.. Why I keep thinking about this cute noona.. Her pinky lips, i want her lips meet mine . Can i? aigoooo~ stop mino , stop mino ~ she might think im crazy talking with myself... Arghhhh struggle alone here !! 

*Dara*

What's wrong with you mino-shi? Hello ? MIno ya ? PABOOOYAAAA !!! Can you hear me?

*Mino* 

Aigoo~~ MIanhnae Noona ... I'm thinking about something ~ Sorry again~~~ Aigoo~~ *Hit my own head*

*Dara* 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter