attwaction

Attwaction

 

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 OMG!!! GUYS!!! I JUST SAW MY RED HAIRED GODDESS OUTSIDE THE SHOP!!!

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 IT’S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST SAW HER, OMG, IS SHE GETTING INSIDE?????? PLEASE DO IT

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 SHE IS SOOOOO PRETTY, but didn’t get inside )))))):

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 MY FATHER SAW ME CRYING OVER HER AND SAID SHE IS A COSTUMER GVASCJDHBHJJNHBGVJHB

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 I’M NEVER LEAVING THIS SHOP AGAIN, GONNA HELP MY DAD FOREVER JNHBGFVGVHCOME TO ME MY LOVE!!!

 Key @itskibum
 @uzumakidino holy , you are so weirdly creepy, how can I be your friend?

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 @itskibum you love me, kibummie, don’t deny <3333333

 Key @itskibum
 @uzumakidino hell no. But hey, this red-haired girl… How was she like?

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 @itskibum WOW WOW EYES OFF, SHE IS MINE )):<

 Key @itskibum
 @uzumakidino I’m ing gay, you idiot. I may know her.

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 @itskibum don’t be mean, kibummie ): she is beautiful! The most fair skin ever, red hair and she looked really cool, very stylish ♥

 Key @itskibum
 @uzumakidino yeahp, definitely know her. Hey @leeace Jonghyun has a crush on Krys!

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 @itskibum @leeace WTF TAEMIN KNOWS HER TOO????!!!!!!!!

 Taemin @leeace
 @itskibum @uzumakidino lol me and jongin can’t stop laughing, we are totally telling her.

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 @leeace @itskibum WHAT?? DON’T YOU DARE!!!! TAEMINNIE DON’T DO THIS, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE ;A;/

 Key @itskibum
 @uzumakidino @leeace the devil is already working

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 I NEED NEW FRIENDS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

 Taemin @leeace
 @nuabo krys, be friends with this loser lol RT @uzumakidino I NEED NEW FRIENDS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

 Krystal @nuabo
 @leeace @uzumakidino ?

 Key @itskibum
 @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino LOL

 

JongHyun screamed when he saw the userpic. It was her, it was really her! Kibum and TaeMin were not joking, they really knew her!

And how he wished they didn’t!

He talked about her on twitter, he crushed over her and now she was going to read everything! She would see how much of a loser he is and would never give him a chance – not that he had any hopes before, after all he never talked to her in his life, didn’t know her name until five minutes ago -.

The cellphone kept beeping, warning about new messages, but he tossed the electronic inside a drawer, far away from him. He had no courage to look at his twitter anymore; she was probably blocking him right now, thinking he was the biggest creeper in the world.

He ruffled his hair in frustration. Krystal… Was that her real name or a nickname like Kibum’s Key? But Krystal did fit her so well and it sounded great in his tongue, coming out of his mouth in a low whisper.

“Earth to JongHyun, are you even hearing me?” His father voice caught him by surprise, turning around and seeing him holding a huge box. “Are you going to keep daydreaming or are you helping me here?” JongHyun quickly picked the box, apologizing. “At least you are not on your phone anymore crying over Krystal.”

The name made JongHyun stop. Even his father knew her name, what the ? Did everyone know her besides him?!

Before he dropped the box on his feet, he decided to focus on work. Maybe this way he could take his mind off his beautiful red-haired goddess.

 

-

 

It was already night when his father finally freed him. The shop already closed and his father was now preparing some bread for the next day, so JongHyun could now go to his room, lock himself there and die. Forever. Because dying is forever.

Of course.

Before heading over to his room, he grabbed his phone inside the drawer. He had no idea if he could look at the – possible – hundreds of messages on twitter.

JongHyun jumped on his bed, looking straight at his phone, the small twitter icon screaming at him. He stared for a couple of seconds, before signing and putting the password, unlocking the screen.

Twitter was still open and the number of mentions scared the hell out of him.

 

 Krystal @nuabo
 @leeace @uzumakidino @itskibum I don’t get it… ?

 Key @itkibum
 @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino Hey Krys! How are you? Long time no see~ sorry that we are meeting again like this lol

 Krystal @nuabo
 @itskibum @leeace @uzumakidino It’s good to see you, we have to go out some time. Can you explain what is going on?

 Key @itskibum
 @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino sure! TaeMin just threw you here and didn’t even explain… Do you know our friend JongHyun?

 Key @itskibum
 @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino oh! He is also friends with @dramalhama !

 Krystal @nuabo
 @itskibum @leeace @uzumakidino no, never met him, only heard about him. Why?

 Amber @dramalhama
 @nuabo @itskibum @leeace @uzumakidino what is this party? Why nobody called me before?! ):

 Key @itskibum
 @dramalhama @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino nothing much, just telling Krys that JongHyun has a crush on her~

 Amber @dramalhama
 @itskibum @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino OH MY HAHAHHA it’s her his red-haired goddess?

 Key @itskibum
 @dramalhama @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino yes! Hey, Krys, are you still there?

 Amber @dramalhama
 @itskibum @nuabo @leeace @uzumakidino she is probably reading his whole twitter now 8))

 TaeMin @leeace
 @dramalhama @itskibum @nuabo @uzumakidino can you hear JongHyun crying on the background? Lol

 Key @itskibum
 @leeace @dramalhama @nuabo @uzumakidino thought it was the cat lol

 Taemin @leeace
 @itskibum @dramalhama @nuabo @uzumakidino Krystal must be looking at his Naruto cosplay and thinking “why? Just why?”

 Amber @dramalhama
 @leeace @itskibum @nuabo @uzumakidino HEY! Naruto is cool, JongHyun isn’t, let’s not blame the anime!

 Krystal @nuabo
 @dramalhama @leeace @itskibum @uzumakidino he is cute.

 Key @itskibum
 WHAT?! RT @nuabo @dramalhama @leeace @itskibum @uzumakidino he is cute.

 Taemin @leeace
 WHAT RT @itskibum WHAT?! RT @nuabo @dramalhama @leeace @itskibum @uzumakidino he is cute.

 Amber @dramalhama
 GIRL NO RT @leeace WHAT RT @itskibum WHAT?! RT @nuabo @dramalhama @leeace @itskibum @uzumakidino he is cute.

 

JongHyun could feel his cheeks burn from both embarrassment and happiness.

His crush, his dear Krystal, his red-haired goddess, just called him cute!

She liked him. Not in that way – yet! -, but she wasn’t going to report him to the police for being a creepy.  

He couldn’t stop smiling like an idiot while staring at her message. He wanted so badly to retweet, but maybe it would be too weird… Right? At the same time, he had no idea if he was supposed to answer all those mentions, say something.

Maybe speaking now it would just make things worse, his friends would start teasing him again.

He sighed. He really needed new friends.

 

-

 

The next day JongHyun was again helping his father on the shop. This time he was on the back, cleaning the storage and writing down everything, it was a boring job, but his father didn’t want him daydreaming again as the cashier.

He couldn’t blame his father after the events from the day before, nothing could stop him from thinking about Krystal. Especially now that she said he was cute.

Even in the storage, there he was, again daydreaming about her. But all his dreams were cut short when his father called for him. JongHyun left all his work behind and went to the shop. “What is it?”

“Your grandma is trying to call me for, at least, ten minutes. Can you finish the customer payment while I call her back?” There wasn’t any other answer than yes, so his father already had his phone in hand and was walking away from the cash machine, leaving JongHyun alone with the customer.

The moment he looked over to see the customer it was as if everything stopped.

Red hair and the cutest smile in the whole world.

That was the only thing registered on JongHyun’s mind. His body stopped working properly, he forgot how to breathe and speak. How was he supposed to act normal in front of such a goddess? She was even more perfect that close.

He could see her lips moving, was she talking? Talking to him? Oh crap, he should pay attention, but she was so perfect…

“… Right?” JongHyun only got the end, it was a question, what should he answer? Yes? No? Maybe yes was better, he was agreeing with her… Or not. He should have listened! She noticed how desperate he looked, staring at her and thinking about an answer, so she calmly grabbed his hand and gave him the money for the bread.

JongHyun stared at the money and then her, still unsure about what to do. “The money is right, you don’t need to give me change, don’t think too much.” Krystal’s voice was like an angel, he was sure of it. “See you around? On twitter?”

It was impossible to think straight with that beautiful smile, so he only nodded, watching her turn around and leave the shop.

When JongHyun was finally back on his senses, he quickly grabbed his cellphone on his pants’ pocket.

 

 Jjong @uzumakidino
 @nuabo marry me?