[OS] Maknae Line - Surprise Visitor

0T5 Shenanigans (JYJ x DB5K x TVXQ)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary:

Yoochun enlist so Junsu is miserable. He gets a surprise visitor that he was not expecting…at all. 

 

AN: This is random, and I don't think it makes much sense tbh.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

This , thought Junsu as he stuffed his face with ice cream and wiped the snot running down his nose. With Jaejoong leaving, it hadn’t been so bad because he still had Yoochun to be comforted by. But now? He felt lonely and miserable, and not even Junho was here to distract him. He wanted to be distracted and staying home was the worst, it only made him more upset. He just wanted something to make him forget about the loneliness he’ll be facing for the coming months. He still had ages to enlist yet, which meant time away from the soulmates and their love for him.  

DING!

He stopped the spoon half-way to his mouth as his doorbell rang.

Who the heck would show up at this time? He hoped it was Junho. Or maybe it was Hyukjae. He’d called earlier checking up on him and asking where he was. God, he hoped it was one of them and not some stupid annoying over obsessed fan.

He caught a glimpse of his face in the hall mirror and grimaced. He’d definitely had better days. Well, it’s not like he had a girlfriend over or anyone he’d need to make himself presentable for. At least he hoped not.

DING!

“Alright I’m coming. Jeez.” He muttered as he made his way towards the screen that would let him know who was demanding entry. And his heart almost stopped when his eyes landed on the face looking at him through the screen. No way.

For a moment he considered if he was hallucinating, but he was sure the ice cream he’d just had was not laced with anything dodgy. Before he could think about other probably ridiculous theories, the man on the other side made a face at him, motioning for him to hurry it up.

Well .

As he anxiously waited by the door, his disbelief at what he saw grew. Was that really Changmin? Why on earth was he here for? Wasn’t he supposed to attend Yunho’s graduation ceremony? And wouldn’t he get in trouble for meddling with the enemy? Because that’s what he assumed Changmin saw them as, the enemy. Only one way to find out.

He just hoped it wasn’t some psycho killer who looked like Changmin. Changmin he could handle, but a murder with a thirst for blood? Probably not. Suddenly he didn’t feel so confident. He considered running to the kitchen to grab a knife or something. But that’s stupid. He could still just lock his door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

 

***

 

Junsu had been in a lot of awkward situations. What with his own troublesome naivety and the troll pair of soulmates at his side, it was inevitable for him to face ridiculous and often embarrassing circumstances. However, standing in his own hallway staring at the tall younger man in front of him, both not saying a word…it was probably in the top five most awkward situations he’d had to suffer.

Changmin wore a dark grey hoody with comfy looking denims. As soon as Junsu had closed the door behind him, they’d both just stood there staring at each other. Neither knew what to do or say, but since Changmin was the one who’d come to him, Junsu decided it was up to the younger to start…whatever it was that needed to be started. An argument? Both shuffled their feet on the floor, nervous fingers twiddling, yet still staring at each other.

Changmin had no idea what he was supposed to do now. When he’d left the filming site he was planning to go and see Kyuhyun and whine to him about not being able to see Yunho on his graduation day, but it was a random impulse that forced him to change direction and head the opposite way. Yoochun. He was off today as well. It reminded him of the horrible, empty feeling he’d suffered when Yunho had left. And for some reason, his brain had decided that he needed to see Junsu. No explanation, no reason. He just needed to see him.

Standing here now, he realised it was up to him to make som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter