Chapter 5

Time Is No Boundary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day we promised to meet. 

Excited?  Of course!

Nervous?  Hell yes! How does he looks like now? Even if i saw him in the picture before, it was just pictures. What if he doesn't come to the tree? He had to wait 4 years to meet me. I would have give up if i had to wait for that long. 

I stayed back while my friends are hitting for a celebration. I told them i would join them later. But it's getting late. As i leaned on the tree, i thought.. What if he forgots? How much time does it takes to get here from Daegu anyway? Or maybe his girlfriend didn't want him to come? I mean-hey, who will let your boyfriend to go and meet some girl friend 23331232 miles away, right? But if that's so, he could've at least told me. No,no. Yoongi is not the type of guy who breaks promises. Since he didn't tell me that he wasn't coming, maybe he's just... Or am i too naive to think that he would waited for 4 years to meet me? No, i don't wan that. I stare hard at a cute rock on the ground as i felt the tears welling up my eyes.  He broke his promise, like i didin't expect he would. 

Someone is running this way, i can clearly hear the footsteps, and now panting hard and-

"SOR-SORRY!! I CAN'T ESCAPE F-FROM THE FAREWELL PARTY THEY WERE TH-THROWING FOR ME!!" I look up only to see Suga ssam infront of me and blurting out something i don't understand at all as he tried to talk while catching his breath. Yeon Jung pabo!! That's not the problem now!! I am alone with someone who had rejected me. Imagine how awkward and embarassing it is ?!?! I need to leave ASAP. 

"I'm sorry!! I was waiting for someone but he's not coming and okay now i'll be going home!!! Bye ssam" I grabbed my bag as soon as i said that.

"Wait!! I'm that Yoongi !!!" Suga ssam shouted. 

I stop dead on my track. Eh? What did he just said? Did he just said that he's Yoongi? How does he knows my friend? I'm thinking as hard as i can and then he interrupted me. 

"I loss my weight, dyed my black hair blonde and study hard to be a teacher in this school to see you." W-HAAAAAAAAAT ? DID SUGA SSAM JUST SAID? 

"You doesn't seems to be convinced at all,huh. Then, how about this? My birthname was originally Min Yoongi but when my dad remarried, it became Suga. And then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter