AIEN 3

All I Ever Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is already done fixing herself she's just waiting for jiyong who's gonna pick her up . Dara wearing red sweater and denim jeans and adidas shoes . Suddenly the doorbell rang .

Ding Dong ~

Dara run to open the door and she's shock to see chaerin .

"Ohh , Youre early. " Dara said and go inside.

"Yea , I got nothing todo in office." Chaerin said removing her shoes and slump her body in the couch .

"Is that so ? You can come with me if you want ." Dara said poking chaerins cheek happily.

"Aiiish Stop it , Nope i'll just stay here."

"Psssh! Come on ! My friends want to meet you." Dara said begging .

"They already meet me remember? At the  engagement party."Chaerin said while looking at dara's face who's seating in the floor facing her .

"But they want to see you asdfghjk~".Dara cant continue her words when chaerin kiss her on lips.

"Why did you kiss me!?" Dara ask looking at chaerin .

"Why ? IM SOON TO BE YOURE WIFE . So its fine."Chaerin said smiling proudly at dara.

"But still ! You shouldnt do that when im talking you know!" Dara said feeling awkward.

"Naah ah. " Chaerin said. Annoying dara .

Ding Dong Ding Dong ~~

"That him  I guest"Dara said standing up to open the door.

"Hey , Dara sorry Im kinda late something came up . Here as peace offering roses." Jiyong said smiling widely at dara while giving the roses he buy.

"You know you dont need to buy this Ji . Just text or call me so that i know that you will be late next time. Anyways Thankyou "Dara explain. Dara felt an arm on her shoulder she look at her side and see chaerin with her outdoor outfit .

"Your going out too ?" Dara ask confusedly .

"Yea. Were going out to see youre friends right ?" Chaerin said looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter