Too Much

Too Much

Something's wrong.

 

They should be having P.E. class just then. The teacher was absent. The substitute teacher said they could had their freetime. Some of the boys played basketball, some of the girls talked. The girls asked Kim to join them, but she refused politely. She took her bottle and drank up. It was obvious that she got something in her mind.

 

Well, maybe for Sehun only.

 

And now, he saw her sat in the school backyard. Under the light rain. Her eyes were blankly staring at the grass. Her hair started to get wet. Sehun wanted to approach her but he knew he can't do that out of the blue. He knew her too well.

 

Though Sehun wasn't her seatmate anymore, Sehun knew he should do something.

 

Sehun then asked the janitor if he could borrow an umbrella. The janitor told him to take the umbrella at the cleaning room. He then hurried back to the backyard and approached Kim slowly.

 

"Hi, you," Sehun greeted her. Kim looked up, noticed that the rain didn't hug her anymore. Sehun stood with the umbrella in his hand.

 

"Why did you come?" Kim asked bluntly. 

 

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "I just think I should come." Sehun squatted, still gripping the umbrella. Covering him and Kim from the rain.

 

"You shouldn't. I'm not going to listen to your silly stories or stuff," Kim said. She hid her face between her knees.

 

"I do know something is wrong, Kim," Sehun answered. He didn't ask her to spill, he was just being honest. Hoping she would share her problems.

 

"Well," she let out a long sigh after a long serene. "I don't have future."

 

Sehun didn't reply, nor looked at her. He looked at the grass in front of him, ready to hear Kim.

 

"I want to be a doctor, you know it yourself. But no, that's more like what my mother and all my uncles, aunts, and grandma wanted. About the doctor thing, I even don't know it myself. Oh, I don't even notice that my life is begin like for real. Every choices I made will affecting my whole life from now on. And I realized that there is a possibility for me not going to college or worse, not having a job."

 

She paused for a while.

 

"And me, honestly, I want to be everyone's little girl. Maybe I'm physically eighteen, mentally--well maybe twenty two.  But I want to be everyone's thirteen years old girl. I want to ask this and that without thinking about the others. I'm tired being so mature and else. I'm tired."

 

He was surprised. He tried to maintain his expression.

 

"And...everyone like you and a few people that I can called as friends. Because of the seat change and some of the girls were moving to other class, I think I'm being left out. Like no one know me. And that feeling to see them--including you--to have a new friend is...horrible. Jealous? Yes, sort of. I'm so afraid they will forget me that I will be alone in the last year of school. And I actually hate the fact that boys can socialize better than girls."

 

She sobbed once, twice. Sehun kept silent.

 

"You sit here because no one will know you cry," Sehun concluded, "And no one will found you so that you can let all the tears fall."

 

She smiled between her sob, "You know me that well, huh? And well, sorry for the nonsense talking."

 

Then, it was a long noisy serene.

 

"Please, tell me you won't leave me behind," she whispered quietly. Imagining all her friends that got a new friend. Well, that didn't mean they forget her--or worse, abandoned her. But slowly, she felt being left out.

 

"I mean, it..." she sighed, "It hurts to imagine it all. Well, yeah, I'm being one of the drama queen out there right now.

But you know how bad I am at socializing with anot--"

 

Sehun suddenly pressed her lips softly with his. Planting a warm kiss to shut her pink lips. She has talked and thought too much. It's actually getting colder every minute. But now, all she could feel was warmness and comfort. 

 

Kim was going to explode. A second ago she thought too much but a second after that, she got that one of the most electrifying moment in her life. Her mind went blank. Sehun kissed her. Sure, she got thousands of question but she wasn't going to ask about it. She would just...enjoyed it.

 

A few seconds, the warmth hugged them both.

 

"You talk too much, you imagining things too much. You need to calm down," Sehun looked at Kim sharp in the eye. Kim still looked startled.

 

"Still in shock, huh?" Sehun asked, playfully smiled. Kim slapped his arm jokingly.

 

"With that, at least you know I won't leave you. Uh, no I'm not gonna promise you anything but...I'll try my bestest best to stay, okay?"

 

She found no lies hung in his eyes. She knew him. And he will keep his word.

 

He embraced her. She smiled.

 

"Now go get change and dry your hair, alright?" he said a while after he hugged her. She smiled at him and nodded.

 

She knew she could trust him and she knew he will always be there for her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If only sehun type of guy does exist. And i'm going to use the #RIPgrammar hashtag. LEDWEMCCHI goodbye.