Chapter Two

A Rainbow in the Sky

CHAPTER TWO

The drainer came.... (The rainbow stealer in other language)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Japanese word for the chapter: Ikari (Anger)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The unknown drainer hidden on the name Taemin, who would like revenge on both Ri-A and Aria.

(looks friendly huh?)

"I'll like to take my revenge on this year...." said Taemin

(We have no hard feelings for Taeminnie!!! Rainie often use him as partner on the old days...)

"Ehhh... Ri-A, do you often see Minnie?" Aria asked.

"Yes, Minwoo? Of course!" Ri-A said possitively

"No no no... The other Minnie, you know Taeminnie?" Said Aria.

"Nope..." Ri-a responded.

Aria drinks her hot chocolate.

"Atsui!!!" Shouted Aria

"Of course it's hot, it's HOT chocolate..." Said Ri-A

"I get the point..." Aria said

A really annoying sound talked to Ri-A and Aria...

"Long time no see, Lady Aria, Master Ri-A... Ohhh... Look the rainbow is falling down, ON YOU." the annoying sound said.

"*Coughs* I know how to dodge it, Taemin." Aria seriously said.

"How the heck did you know!?" Asked Taemin...

"You never knew huh? Anyways, Ri-A, do the honors?" Aria asked.

"Danzen! (Absolutely)"  Answered Ri-A

Then Taemin never expects what was going to happen, the rainbows fell on HIM.

"Taeminnie, why the heck are you doing this?" Ri-A asked.

"Taemin did this because he liked us, and he knew that you and I have "partners"..." Explained Aria

"Wait wait wait, YOU have a "partner"?" asked Ri-A

(Oh my, I just said our secret!) Aria said in her mind...

"I shall return!---" Taemin unfinishly said

"Wait, are you General Douglas Mac Arthur?" Asked Aria

"Arggg.... I shall have revenge on you, Lady Aria, since you don't have your brother by your side... And you, Master Ri-A, because Kwangmin isn't around..." said Taemin

"Taemin, never take me lightly, remember, I KNOW everything and anything what you do... You, yourself should be careful." Aria warned Taemin.

"And Remember, I CAN CONTROL reality... I can just snap and what I say or think happens. I CAN MOVE anything with my mind too so yeah. Be aware. Just a warning." Ri-A also warned Taemin calmly.

"..." Taemin left without a word... Then suddenly, a rainbow headphone fell on their ears... With a irritating sound, they cannot do anything, then a rainbow fell...

"HAHAHA!!! You're under MY control...." Taemin said..

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTES:

HAHA! :] Hope you enjoyed!

WE LOVE OUR SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, SILENT READERS, VIEWERS AND FRIENDS! <3