Chapter One

A Rainbow in the Sky

CHAPTER ONE

The Powers are revealed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ri-A wakes up, her mom and dad were fighting, she didn't like it, she think of that they were sweet to each other and love each other very much. Then suddenly, she was shocked that her parents went silent, they came to her room... Like nothing happened...

'"Ri-A honey, wake up, your going to be late for school." Her mom sweetly said.

"I... I ... I'm awake now mom. Thank you." Ri-A said.

Ri-A was nervous what happened. So, she just got up and took a shower. She dressed up and got to school, she said good bye to her parents and got going... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ri-A experienced her power though she doesn't know, here is the No Twins.

---

As Aria wakes up, she saw their head maid. She was used to it... She always knew what they were going to say, do or anything. 

"Good---" the Head Maid wasn't finished and Aria said

"Good morning Lady Aria, okay okay... Though good morning too." Finished by Aria.

She knew about her omniscience because that's the use for it. Knowing everything and anything. She got to her twin brother, No Minwoo. Minwoo is older than her like 1 minute.

"Oppa, get up..." She said

Then Minwoo got up, fastly got to the shower and dressed as well... O.o

"Done." Minwoo said.

"Speed.... I never thought of it that you have one, nah just kidding." Aria said.

"Sier Minwoo, your car is here, Lady Aria, please come with Sier Minwoo. The Lord is waiting." Their butler said.

"Okay..." Said Aria.

"Aria, have manners when speaking! Don't act like that or Father would be mad at you. Don't blame me when he scolds you." Minwoo diciplines Aria.

"Yes, Brother." Said Aria again.

And they took off..... As always, Aria saw Ri-A walking.

"Mister driver, could you please stop the car?" Asked Aria.

"Yes, my Lady." Said the driver.

"No, go don't stop." Said their father.

"Yes, my Lord" the driver responded.

"Please father, just a second." pleased Aria.

"Okay, you have 1 minute. Go" Said their father.

"Ri-A!" Shouted Aria

"Oh, Aria, I mean, "Lady" Aria." Ri-A Joked her.

"Aish!!! It's okay to talk to me by my name without the "Lady" thingy, though Minwoo likes it when girls talk to him by "sier"..." Said Aria.

"Okay!" Ri-A Said.

"Want to come with us? Anyways, my father and your parents are friends." Asked Aria.

"Let's go then *Ri-A smiles*" Ri-A said.

They took off together then Aria's father said "Ri-A, tell your parents that they need to get along, if not, I'll go there and talk to them."

"They were sweet a little time ago." said Ri-A

" I'll go check later then.." Said Lord Minroo

Then they got to school.

"LADY ARIA!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" The boy fans were screaming.

"MASTER RI-A, PLEASE MARRY US!" Ri-A's fans were screaming too!

"Sier Minwoo... Please be our fiance...." Minwoo's fans weren't energetic xD

Anyways, it's going to be continued ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTES:

Heya guys! I hope you like our new chapter! By the way, could you pray for my game tomorrow? I have a tournament on badminton tomorrow, Monday. Please pray that our team wins! By the way, thank you for reading and praying for us!!! <3

WE ALWAYS WILL LOVE OUR SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, SILENT READERS AND VIEWERS!!! <3