The Way You Flirt is Shameful

The Way You Flirt is Shameful

"The way you flirt is shameful." Jonghyun said in an undertone, tired of watching the maknae make a fool of himself. He'd been trying to get Jinki's attention from across the room for the last 10 minutes with coy smiles and hair flicks, laughing at everything the other said. However, their mighty leader was too engrossed on that quiz show on tv to even notice.

Taemin sighed and pouted a little. "Like you can do better..." he said, crossing his arms on his chest.

"You have to be proactive." A smug smile spread across the older man’s lips. "Just watch and learn, kid."

Taemin mimicked the other as he turned his head when Kibum entered the room and sat down on the floor in front of them, hands curled around a steaming cup of coffee. Jonghyun raised his leg a little to touch the blond boy on his back with the tip of his foot, prompting him to look over his shoulder. He ran a hand through his tawny fringe as their eyes locked. "What are you drinking?" he kept his tone casual, no hint of any shameful flirting whatsoever.

"It's coffee, can't you smell it?" Kibum answered, turning around to the tv and taking a small sip.

"Your hair looked good today. Did you do something different?"

Kibum turned his head back around with a confused look on his face. "You noticed?"

"You looked extra beautiful today, of course I noticed."

Key half-lowered his head and took another sip of coffee, trying to hide a smile with very little success. "I just styled it differently, that's all."

Jonghyun slid from the couch to the floor, his legs on each side of Kibum's slim body. He opened his arms, inviting the other to get closer. When Kibum dragged himself across the few inches that separated them, Jonghyun wrapped one of his muscular arms around the other's waist to bring them even closer. They watched tv in silence for a couple of minutes, the sipping noises becoming louder as the coffee slowly disappeared from the cup.

Jonghyun kissed Kibum's hair and ran a hand down his arm until their fingers intertwined. Taemin watched as Kibum's eyes flickered shut, and then looked over at Jinki, completely absorbed on whatever the hell that tv show was called. It was always Jinki who took initiative because Taemin was too shy around him. It was one thing to be all hot and y on stage, but he just couldn’t do it in his private time. Maybe he should ask Jonghyun for some pointers on how to work up his confidence.

Jonghyun nibbled on Kibum's ear and whispered something Taemin couldn't hear. It was obvious that Kibum was trying hard not to react the way he knew Jonghyun expected him to. His sips were getting more desperate as he tried to suppress sighs and moans caused by the light kisses Jonghyun was placing on his neck.

Until there was no more coffee on the cup.

Ha, his prey is getting away, Taemin thought when Kibum slid away from Jonghyun, a thin coat of sweat pooling over his eyebrows.

"Was it good?" Jonghyun asked, his head leaning playfully to the left.

"W-what?" Kibum looked at him, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed hard.

"The coffee, I mean." Jonghyun said, matter-of-factly. "Was it good?"

The blond boy lowered his eyes to the empty cup in his hand. "Yes, very good actually."

"Can I have a taste?"

Kibum looked up again, his brow slightly furred, failing to understand the true intention of that question. "There’s no coffee left."

Jonghyun crawled over to him, taking the cup from his hands and placing it on the floor. "That doesn't mean I can't have a taste."

He lifted Kibum's chin with the tip of his index finger and kissed him, lightly on his perfect upper lip and then nibbling on the lower one. Kibum's hand grabbed Jonghyun's hair as his mouth opened and their tongues touched, tasting each other, just as hungry as they were the first time.

Taemin gulped, wishing he had the courage to do something bold like that. As the other two broke the kiss, Jjong ran his thumb across Kibum’s jaw.

"Yes, very good coffee indeed." Jonghyun said, getting up to sit on the couch again, ignoring Kibum’s shocked look.