Final

Crazed

It was a quarter after three in the morning, and Hanbin was sat on his bed fighting the urge to bite the neck of his sleeping roommate. A curse goes under his breath as he realizes it's been a week and a half since his last feeding. The brunette hadn't meant to up his feeding schedule, but iKON's debut was getting closer and closer so he's been busy perfecting everything for said day. 

 
An involuntary hiss leaves his throat  showing a glimpse of the sharp, glinting fangs protruding from his gums. He slaps a hand over his gaping mouth, glancing to his side, hoping that the sleeping figure had not heard. Hanbin looks at the clock on the far side of the room and see's that it was nearly four. A soft groan leaves him as the scent of his roommate's blood suddenly becomes overwhelming as the other shifts on his twin sized mattress. 
 
Hanbin stands from his unkempt bed and slowly treks towards their bedroom door. He is half way towards it when a hand grips the hem of his shirt. He stops and looks behind to see a messy-haired man staring straight at him. If it wasn't for the dim lighting of the moon coming through their small windowsills, Hanbin would have had to strain his eyes to see him. Something he never liked to do, he wanted to stay as human as possible so night vision was not an option for him anymore. 
 
"Bobby... w-what are you doing?" Hanbin whispers nervously as the sound of the other's blood blasts in his ears. Withouth a word, Hanbin is being pulled down onto the rappers bed. He lands awkwardly with his arms pressed against the white wall next to Bobby's bed. He pulls his arms against his body and turns cautiously as the man next to him bares his neck. He swallows as his expression turns dark. 
 
"You honestly have no idea what you're doing right now, hyung." He says roughly. The temptation is too much, though, and before he knows it he's mouthing as the older man's neck. A moan leaves Bobby's mouth as hands travel up his body to grip at his neck.