Safe ?

PUZZLE

"Ooooarghhhhhh...." Bom groaning like a horse and sitdown near bus stop.The sky is already dark with rain down all over the town.

Bom face getting darker as she want to disguise herself from people. She don't want to runaway like this or being a criminal.

"This is because of that stupid unnie's boyfriend" She's Get up and clean her pants. 
She's stepping closer to chair, leaning her back while sitting down protect herself from rain. Bom looking around and don't know where to go.

She's hungry and about to cross the road to buy some bread, just in momment around 4 teenages girl walking towards her.

Bom wearing her hoodie and running to stop a taxi. 
"Hello, where do you want to go?" Taxi driver asking her nicely
"Just go"
"but where?" 
"Go!!" Bom raising her volume to make the taxi driver step the gas.
"Where are you from?" Taxi driver ask her again
"Seoul"
"Ah... There... Seoul is the place beautiful girl coming from. I like Girl Generation"
"I like 2ne1. They're cool" Bom respond with intimidate tone.
"You know Park Bom, She's runaway with her unnie boyfriend and let her unnie going to the jail. What a bad girl" 
Bom taken aback with taxi driver opinion. Like always, her anger take over her.

Bom take off her hoodie and her cap, Move closer to the taxi driver from behind
"Ajuhssi... Am i look like stealing someone else boyfriend? That was ing rude ajuhsii!!" 
Taxi driver face shocked and he hit taxi brake. 
"Ooohh...ooooh... You're a criminal. Get off from my taxi!" Taxi driver looking behind and unlocked the door.
"I'll pay you. High" Bom realize her position now and hold the Taxi Door tightly.
"Get off from my ing taxi. I don't want your money" Taxi driver frowning and out from his taxi.
"Go!!!" Taxi driver open the door and force Bom to get off. 
"Yaaaaa!!! Ajuhssiiiii... I'm not a criminal!!! And Someday... you will regret this!!!"

Bom screaming over the taxi that already leave her alone in the middle of the road with a heavy rain.

Bom walking around and meet another people, she's running to avoid them. Bom keep running with no direction, she just want to go far away from these people. She's arriving at Pohang ferry terminal
"Good evening, Do you want to buy a ticket?" A beautiful local lady asking Bom nicely from inside ticket booth
"Ah..Yes.. I want to go to......" Bom hesitate her decision.
"Ulleungdo?" Ticket lady asking her again.
"Sorry?" Bom can't hear clearly.
"You want to buy ticket to Ulleungdo?" Ticket lady nicely asking her again
Bom hesitate her decision once again. She don't know anyone and don't know where to live but suddenly she's saw a police officer wandering around. 
"Yes. I want to go to Ulleungdo. The latest ferry" Bom already take her ticket and running to hide.
It's been 3hours Bom hide herself, She's so lucky get her tummy full by Bought a ramyun, milk and cookies in local store. Her ferry already annouced to be depart. Bom walking with high speed trying to avoid people.
On the ferry, No one gives their attention to Bom. There's no one talking to her. She meet a lot Elder people, Maybe because it’s already 7pm and they already tired.
"Ah... this is Ulleungdo... Beautiful" Bom smiling as she step her feet and looking around searching taxi. 
She can't find anything. Bom keep walking around searching guesthouse to live for a moment. She got tired and sat down in the store. 
"Noona... “ a little boy with snot in his nose running down
"Huh ? Me ?" Bom shocked and already clean the boy snot with wet tissue. The boy surprise with Bom sudden action and smiling after. 
"Noona...You need a house right? That ajumma told me earlier" Little boy point at store lady
"Umm.. Yes, can you show me the house? Is that far?" Bom face get closer to the little boy face. 
"If you give me your banana ice cream, I'll show you!" 
"What's your name kid?"
"Hyunje. My name is Lee hyunje" Hyunje tap his palm on Bom shoulder
"Yah... Kid ! Are you kidding me? Show me the house!!" Bom get up, yelling him and give a sign to Hyunje to lead her. 
"Here noona.. you can go in yourself. I have a lot things to do" Hyunjae leaving her
"Yaaa.yaaa yaaaa... hyunjae-ah.. Come here for a moment"
"Ah... Whyyyyyy?" Hyunjae come back showing his protest.
"This! You can eat it" Bom giving her Banana ice cream and milk. 
Hyunjae take it and left
"Thank you noona..." 
Bom step to the house. It's a beautiful house with traditional Korean house with a big yard. 
"Woah.. it's huge" Bom looking around. A distinctive feature of the Hanok (traditional Korean house) is an underfloor heating system called ondol. Literally meaning “warm stones” and developed during the prehistoric period, ondol refers to the system of channels running beneath the stone floor of a room through which heat is delivered from the fireplace in the kitchen. It is also designed to effectively draw out the smoke through the under-the-floor passages connected to the chimney. 
"Hey... Young lady. Who are you" Bom surprised by the sudden appearance of an older woman with a traditional Korean dress. Her face is white and her voice hoarse terrible. Bom shock and screaming.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh... I...I'm sorry... are you ghost? from this house?"Bom squat down and close her eyes.
"Ghost ?? Where is the ghost" The old lady squat down next to Bom and grab her shoulder.
"Uwaaaaaaaaaaa....” Bom Screaming

“Uwwwwaaaaaaa..”Old Lady Screaming behind following Her.

“Nooo... please let me gooo.... I was wrong... I'm sorry" Both of them, The old lady and Bom screaming like a crazy.
"What are you doing grandma" A tall guy with cute face and look like Comic character appear from house helping old lady to stand up.
"Help me.... This ghost won't let me go" Bom crawling and hugging Tall guy legs
"What are you doing. She's a human. She's my grandma" Tall guy sound a little offended.
"Grandma... Stop putting sunscreen when it's already dark. Go wash your face and call Hyunwoo to search Hyunjae. He's wandering around asking ice cream from people" Tall guy give a command making Old lady leave.
"Ahhh... I'm sorry, I'm so afraid" Bom kneeling on her knees
"What is it? Is this my birthday? Are you proposing me now?" Tall guy fold his arm and smirk
"Wh-What? No...I'm just..." Bom stand up and clean her pants
"Do you have an empty room?" Bom frankly asking.
"Do you need an empty room? You don't even bring any suitcase here" The tall guy lead her walking
"I need to stay here, how much I have to pay for a night" Bom searching her money inside her pocket jeans
"Do you even have money?" The tall guy furrowes his brows.
"I have it.... earlier" Bom search all over her pocket.
"So... You don't have it?" Tall guy asking again.
"I have it... wait a minute..." 
"You're going to rip your jeans. It's already late night. Just go in" Bom silently walking behind 
"You can stay in this room. The bathroom in over there and... you need a clean clothes aren't you" Tall guy looking Bom from head to toe
"Uh.. Yeah... I can wear anything but please clean clothes, ok?" Bom make sure that she got a right threat.
"Here, my clothes. I have nothing else. If you need anything, My room is over there. Goodnight, CornHead" Tall guy point his finger to clock hanging in Bom room.
"My name is Bom. Park Bom. Don't you know me?" Bom flip her hair
"Do I need to know you? Wash your hair. It's Stinky and go sleep. Call me Seunghoon, Lee Seunghoon" Seunghoon leave her alone. 
Bom already clean herself and brushing her hair. She's wearing Seunghoon T-shirt and his short pants. It's too loose for Bom. Looking Herself in the mirror. She's thinking about her older sister. Bom getting angry and turn off the lamp. She's pulling her sheet and closed her eyes.
"I hope, No one will remember me as Singer Park Bom. let me live a normal life" Bom praying as she's already sleeping

*****
"Bim Bim Bang Bang..." A little annoying voice keep shouting outside Bom room with different notes in high octaves.
“arghhhhhh...” Bom groaning like an old lady. She got up and opened the door.
"Hello.. My name is Lee Hyunwoo. I'm Hyunjae older brother. Seunghoon hyung told me to call you for breakfast" Hyunwoo only pass the message and leave Bom after that. 

In the main diningroom, There’s a big circle table with various food on the table. Seunghoon already sit down with Hyunwoo, Hyunjae and his Grandma. Suddenly a little girl with cute face sit down next to Grandma and start whining.
"Let's eat oppa!!" A little girl Start whining on the table that already full of food. 
"What are you doing Lee Yejin? Stop it" Seunghoon stare with strict gaze.
"Goodmorning... I'm sorry. I'm late" Bom sit down next to Seunghoon with messy hair.
"Hyunwoo-ah... Let's pray. You do it" Seunghoon let Hyunwoo to lead their praying before eat. Somehow, Bom feel a chilly moment. It's warm even they are not her family.
"You have nothing to do right?" Seunghoon sit next to Bom after breakfast. 
"Umm... why" Bom a little uncomfortable with him.
"You can't live here for free" Seunghoon smirk and fold his hands.
"I..I'll start working. I'll search a job"
"You can live here and work here" Seunghoon wiggle his eyebrows.
"What kind of job?" Bom face get closer to Seunghoon. Seunghoon push her face with his index finger
"Can you please not to....."
"I know !!!" Bom raise her voice, she should be embarrassed at this moment but she choose to be angry.
"Hyunwoo, Hyunjae and yejin take care of them and Hwija Grandma"
"please take care of her too. I have a lot work to do. I can't let Hyunwoo playing with naughty kids, Hyunjae wandering around asking food from people, Yejin that won't coming home when it's not dark or Grandma that never stop hurting my head"
Seunghoon throw his gaze to the other side.
"Why me?" Bom asking seunghoon with unbelievable stare.
"Just..because, If you don't want to you can just take off my clothes and go from my house" Seunghoon shrug his shoulder. He already knows that Bom don’t have other choice.
"Ah.. yaaaaaaa... I know...  I'll do it"
"How old are you?" Seunghoon face get closer to Bom face.
"2..25 years old" Bom regret for told him,
"Greaaaat!! Call me oppa. Op-pa" Seunghoon laugh
"No. I don't want to. Hurry up, Go!! You already say that you have a lot things to work" Bom pushing seunghoon body away.