the meet.

tired.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

what will happen if you didnt meet them?

 

"aye baby girl" said suga jungkook and jhope in chorus, walk inside the classroom and hugging Ara from every angle.

 

"oh, hi guys" said Ara awkwardly, trying to push them away.

 

"eh, baby girl whats wrong? are you busy?" said jhope, looking straight to Ara's eyes.

 

"yup yup, move your ing disgusting hands away please, I got something more important to do" Ara said annoyingly then get up from her chair and walk away.

 

" what? more important than us?" v said half scream.

 

"ing extremely important than every of you" Ara said without looking at them.

 

Ara keep walk walk walk walk and walk till she disappear from suga jungkook v and jhope sight.

 

"do you guys heard what she just said?" suga jungkook v and jhope said in chorus again.

 

"I know right. I heard it well, dammit that girl" jhope said angrily.

 

"same, we heard it too huh" namjoon jimin said smirking.

 

"how dare that damn girl" jin the oldest one added.

 

fyi suga, jungkook, jin, v, jhope, namjoon, and jimin is a group known as bangtan's boys or bts, their are known as the most popular boys come from korean rich family in the school. 

 

"just let her be, maybe she really got something important" suga.

 

"important? than us? that " namjoon with his uncontrollable angry said.

 

"ffs she used that excuse for weeks" jimin said while pull his hair behind.

 

well Ara is a girl who is known as bts's girlfriend. she's a rich girl if that school and ofc she belongs to the rich boys too. but everything got pretty different between Ara and bts when she started to have a boyfriend who is the son of the school owner. she started to not pay attention to bts.

 

"Im gonna make her pay for what she have done" jin said, looking at namjoon and namjoon nod. jin and namjoon then walk, try to find Ara. but they got s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter