CHAPTER 6

THE RIGHT ONE

Only two week before him and Yoochun engagement. Although Junsu sure that he can forget about Yunho but he still confuse about he felling for Yoochun. Yoochun action make he more confused.

Maybe because of that, he make decision to follow Changmin to his village eventhough his engagement date is just around the corner. He need to rethink their relationship that seem no hope. He past taught him to be more careful in making decision. He feel so lucky because mama and papa understand he and allow him to follow Changmin back to his village in Gongju.

“Did I make right decision?” questions Junsu to himself.

“Right or wrong only you know. Junsu did not you think about it?” Changmin said curiously.

“Thought about what? What you mean?” frown Junsu not understand.

“Why you still want to continue your engagement with Yoochun although he just ignore you. He also not even care about you…” Junsu began understand Changmin question earlier.

He did not think about it at all. He too tired to figure why Yoochun distant himself. If before Yoochun often use excuse that he busy with study and final year assignment but now all that finish already. He should not let this matter become more complicated.

“Maybe because I didn’t want to disappoint mama and papa..” said Junsu. True that he always use that reason if anyone asked but deep down, Junsu already learned to love Yoochun. He try to learn to be a faithful lover though Yoochun not know about it.

“Oh,really? Not because something else? Maybe you started love him?” Changmin try to dig Junsu heart.

“I don’t know. Sometimes I think I start love him but sometimes, I scare if my love just one side love only. Yoochun just propose me, he never say he love me..” again the tears start flowing. He became sensitive because of Yoochun. He itself not sure why.

“Just think carefully. Decision in yours hand..” Changmin not able to say anything anymore. Since Junsu met Yoochun, Junsu seems hard to smile. Eventhough Junsu laugh with their friend but deep down Changmin know Junsu hurt because of Yoochun.

‘I can only wish you to be happy chiggu ah…’ said Changmin in his heart.