extra

Do you want some tea?

“Well? Did they finally kiss?”

 

“Shut up, you call that whispering?”

 

“You shut up!”

 

“They’re gonna hear you stop talking already!”

 

“Hyungs, I wanna see too! Move!”

 

Seungcheol arrived to see Soonyoung and Seokmin along with the maknae line huddled up and not-so-quietly-whispering to each other against the door of the large practice room.

 

“.....What are you kids doing out here?”

 

Hansol shrieked in surprise, jumping onto Seungkwan who fell onto Chan and effectively knocked all five of them into the practice room in one giant heap of limbs and curses. Minghao and Junhui jolted apart, wide-eyed at the group on the floor. Seungcheol popped his head in, giving the group a look of disapproval before noticing the Chinese couple.

 

“Oh hey! Did you guys kiss yet?”

 

Minghao blinked, then smiled shyly, nodding his head.

 

“Good! Now get back to practice, I think you’ve had a long enough break all of you. Especially you.” their leader spoke, giving a stern look to the sheepish kids spying on Junhui and Minghao.

 

Minghao stood up first, pulling Junhui to his feet as the others grumbled quietly, the rest of the group starting to come in after Seungcheol. He started walking towards the door, intent on helping the others up when Junhui grabbed his hand and pulled him back to him, immediately claiming his lips again before Minghao could even yelp in shock. The younger boy’s eyes fluttered shut once he got over the initial shock and he kissed back just as passionately, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s shoulders while ignoring the awww’s and wolf whistles from the rest of his group.

 

“Okay, you can go now.” Junhui couldn’t help the silly grin from appearing on his face once they broke apart, pecking Minghao again before letting him go.

 

“Nerd.”

 

“I’m your nerd.”

 

Minghao laughed, kissing Junhui again before tugging him towards the rest of their group. Today would definitely be one of his favorite memories.