Prologue

The Magician and The Dolll

 

“I hope this time no one is making fun of my face like it used to in middle school” I look at my face in the mirror, there is reflection of me, not a good reflection. The truth is i don’t like my face, my hair or my body. “try go to a skin doctor, they gave me this beautiful skin you know that” yeah is easy for Park Bom to say it, because she is beautiful and have smokin’ hot body. I just want to peel her skin and stick them into my body kekekeke.

My name is Sandara Park, yup tomorrow is my first day becoming a highschool student, and I can’t wait for it. Why? Because in middle school I was bullied by some popular kids back in middle school and I don’t like that. So I want to change my image but I got one problem, how can I change my image if my face is still ugly like before, I have so many pimples in my face and it really disgust people who sees me and that’s really hurt my feelings. I never had a boyfriend in my life before. And I really want to have a boyfriend in highschool.

“Dara-ah! Lets go to new café near the station, they said their cake is the best!” said Park Bom. “Bommie you don’t have to pretending anymore, with who is you’re dating now?” Park Bom always using me as an excuse while she was dating someone she doesn’t like so she can run away from that terrible date.

“you can wait in that park, if something happened I’ll text you okay?” “okay captain!!” Park Bom run into that handsome guy in front of the café waiting for her, I guess she doesn’t need me for now. So I decide to walk in the park.

I walking around in the park, try to enjoying the beautiful nature view that God give it to us. “woah you’re so incredible sir!” said some children in front of me. There is a crowd in front of me they watching some magic I guess, so I get closer to that crowd and see what’s happened in there. There is a guy with a tuxedo and a very tall hat pulling a rabit from his hat and everyone is clapping.

He showing the audience a big black empty box, to prove it it was empty he calling one of the audience to prove it themselves and it is really empty box. “hey you ugly girl! Can you come here?” the magician is yelling at someone. “yeah you, the one with a tangled hair!” and I’m sure that I’m the one he called. What the heck that he just said? UGLY?! “hey what the heck are you saying!” I’m yelling at him but he just grab my hand and pulling me to the center of the crowd.

“ladies and gentlemen now I will give you some amazing act that never seen before! I will turn this ugly girl into a beautiful girl just like a doll!” said the magician. “what the hell you keep calling me ugly”  I try to stand up but he force me to sit down.

That magician put that empty box in my head, because the box is so big my head fit in to that box. The magician start to  say some weird spell, I can’t even see what’s going on because my head is inside that box. “ladies and gentlemen, I’ll give you the most beautiful doll you’ve ever seen in your life” when that magician lift the box and all I see is the audience shocked face and they start to clap, I didn’t even know what’s going on.

“oh right you didn’t even see your new look right, here it is” he give me a mirror and I’m in shock. WHO THE HELL IS THIS?! “hey what are you doing to me?! My pimples are gone and my skin is so soft, my hair is no longer tangled! This is me but in a better version!!” I’m still in a very big shock right now “why you didn’t like it?” said the magician “are you kidding me? This is the face I dreamed of!” I can’t even look away from the mirror.

“I didn’t give that look for free” said the magician, that word making me wanna crush this mirror in my hand, I can’t believe he want a reward. “what do you want?” “I want you to be my assistant” said the magician. Assistant? To be honest I’m not a big fan of magic because all they do is trick people for money and I really hate that. “hell no!” “okay so you don’t mind if I take away that beautiful face of yours” what?! Is he treaten me?! “o-okay I’ll be your assistant in just one condition! You don’t tell anyone about this! Got it?” and we make ourself a deal.

The magician finally tha off his hat and now his face is cleary seen by me. I can’t believe that he have a handsome face for a magician. I’m Lee Donghae, what is your name?” “Dara, Sandara Park imnida” and we shake hands. “now we can start talking about my show plan, because I’m still in school I’m doing the show in the evening in this park”  I tought so he still in school or something. “I will text you my address after I get your phone number” he took my cellphone on my hand and adding his contact in my phone book.

“and Dara-sshi?

“yes?”

“try to dress like a doll, it will better for the show” and he wink at me! What is he doing?!

Why in the world I should stuck with that creepy guy!!!!

-END PROLOGUE-

 

sorry for the typos:)