※ Final ※

♛Today's the day.♛

Jeonghan was finally 18. He was so happy that he's finally legal, so he told his mom that he wanted to go to country P, to do something. A plan that he had in mind for a long time. He waited till he was 18 before he decided to seek permission from his mom, which he was granted. Knowing that he had a language barrier with the people at country P and he needed someone to help him around, he decided to call up Joshua, his ex.

 

"Hello Joshua, this is Jeonghan."

 

Joshua never thought he'll receive a call from someone that was unexpected.

 

"What? Uhm, hello."

 

"Joshua, can you do me a favour? I'm going to P tomorrow and I need you to help me get around. Could you help me please?"

 

"Uhm, yeah sure. Since you called."

 

So, Jeonghan book a flight and flew to P the next day. Once he reached P, he waved to Joshua who was waiting for him at the airport. Since Jeonghan and Joshua were ex-es, they were kind of awkward. So, Jeonghan was asking politely for a hug from Joshua and they hugged awkwardly before they walked off to the outside to hail a cab.

 

"Joshua, can you translate this for me to the taxi driver? I need to go to this address first and do something." Jeonghan said.

 

"Sure." Joshua said and he just translated to the taxi driver.

 

Once they reached the address, they took the lift up and appeared at the front door of someone's house.

 

"Josh, stay aside and don't let anyone see you. I'm going to do something important." Joshua nodded and did as he told.

 

Jeonghan rang the door bell of the house and someone came to the front door to open it. Seungcheol stood there with his jaws wide open.

 

"Jeonghan, what are you doing here? Why---?"

 

Before you know it, his words got cut. Jeonghan took a container from his bag, it contained a sharp crystal that was grew nicely, yellow in colour. Guess what comes next? Probably the most exciting part, if you reckon. Or not.

 

Jeonghan took a deep breath before he spoke.

 

"This might come to you as a shock as to why I'm standing in front of you now, Cheol. I'm here to tell you something serious. I know I'm appearing in front of you like a dream or a joke, but listen. 2 years ago when we were together, I grew this for you. I wanted to give this as a surprise you when we meet. But you broke everything, the trust I had and our relationship by cheating on me. So this is me, doing the most stupidest thing in front of you. Remember how I said I was never going to hurt myself? Today, I am. In front of your face. I hope you're happy, Cheol. I suffered for 2 years an emotional pain that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't care, but I am here to tell you that I'm still hurt and broken."

 

He slowly lifted the crystal from the container, he placed the container on the ground at the side. He took another deep breath, thoughts running through his head as he was doing this. The moment he had been waiting for. To watch Seungcheol witness the true suffering of his heart. He raised the crystal up high with one hand, and the other hand with his whole palm out.

1...2...3.

He smashed the crystal right to his palm and it started to bleed, the crystal stained with blood and crashed all over the ground. Jeonghan started to cry.

Joshua who stood by the side of the door, without being seen, couldn't bare to watch the way Jeonghan was torturing himself, he walked over and pushed Jeonghan to the side before he stood at the front door. Seungcheol's front door was left opened. Joshua grabbed Seungcheol's shirt and punched his face, he slammed Seungcheol's door gate and shouted "Jeonghan deserves better."

He took Jeonghan's uninjured hand and walked away. Jeonghan stared at Joshua as though he had did something wrong but he never uttered a word. Seungcheol was left standing at the front door, wondering what just happened to him for the last, god knows how many minutes.

 

At the lift lobby, Joshua took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped it around Jeonghan's hand. He mumbled, "Why are you such a fool, Jeong? Doing stupid things for this stupid hoe?" Jeonghan stood there and just stared at his face. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this but nevertheless, he felt better having done that. The pain and suffering he went through for 2 years finally ended. They walked into the lift and Joshua held onto Jeonghan's injured hand (which is the right hand). At that moment, Jeonghan wanted to scream so badly because his hand was hurting badly, but he still uttered nothing. They got out of the lift and went into the taxi previously.

 

Jeonghan told Joshua that he wanted to go to the hotel and checked in first. So they did. When they arrive at the room, Joshua said, "Can I just stay at your hotel room for tonight?" The reason was unknown but Jeonghan still agreed. Joshua sighed before he told Jeonghan that he was going to bring him out to a dinner. That was the first he had ever spoken so much. They went to a restaurant near a beach and they sat outside. They ordered food but realizing how Jeonghan's right hand was injured and he can't really use his hands, Joshua decided to help him by feeding him. I know what you guys are thinking. Romantic? Well, they both thought so themselves, but said nothing of such to one another. Even though Joshua was feeding Jeonghan, their meal was still silent. Probably no sounds at all but just hearing the sound of the breeze and them, munching to their food. (It was probably at night when they ate.)

 

Once they've finished eating, they got a cab and went back to the hotel. On the ride back, Jeonghan was so tired that he slept on Joshua's shoulder unknowingly. Joshua looked at Jeonghan's sleeping face and uttered the word "cute". Are you screaming now, people? Joshua was too, internally. He loved the way he used to love Jeonghan for sleeping on him while they skype when they were still a couple. He remembered those things he did and he just thought to himself of everything they did. Did he love Jeonghan? He did. Did he still love Jeonghan? That's the question to be answered, only by himself.

 

They arrived at the hotel and Joshua woke Jeonghan up before they went up to the hotel room. Jeonghan was still a little dizzy since he just woke up from his nap in the cab, so he lazily slipped his hotel card into the hotel door and opened the door. "Goodnight, Joshua." He mumbled before he was about to entered. What a fool, Jeonghan has forgotten that he promised Joshua was gonna stay at his hotel room tonight, he was about to close the door.

 

 

 

"Jeonghan, I---."

 

Joshua pushed the door and Jeonghan gasped and jumped back in shock. He pushed Jeonghan into the room and close the door behind him before he pinned Jeonghan to the wall.

 

He leaned in and said, "I miss you so much. I still love you so much, fool." Then, he kissed Jeonghan's lips. Jeonghan was shocked. He was awaken by this kiss and he stood there, blushing like mad.

 

---END---

 

A/N; I , bye. You can imagine whatever you want, thereafter. HAHA.