One and only

Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe glasses!" Yoseob quipped excitedly, eyes twinkling happily at Junhyung who frowned at his suggestion.

"But why?" He grumbled, slightly annoyed that Yoseob was not taking him seriously.
He had brought him along, thinking that he would be the best person to suggest a new accessory that can change his image a little.
Nothing drastic but significant enough.

"Because!" Yoseob stressed, pouting because Junhyung didn't seem to believe that he was serious, "You are forever in shades! 
I know you are the rapper and stuff but I'm sure the fans would love to see your eyes more!" 

Placing an arm around his boyfriend, he sighed, realising that it was a genuine suggestion, "But I've worn specs around before. 
The reaction wasn't that spectacular!"

Scoffing, Yoseob slid out of his hold, "Those normal, black geeky specs? Of course there wouldn't be much reaction! 
I'm your biggest fan and I didn't even thought of them much."

"Hey!" Junhyung retorted, slightly hurt by Yoseob but the little male was already pulling his hand to a whole display of spectacles.
Placing a finger on his lips, Yoseob pursed his lips and scanned the multipe rows, trying to find what he was looking for.
Junhyung wasn't even bothering to look at what's available as his attention had fallen fully on the impish male.

It had been years since Yoseob had lost his baby fats and developed into a toned man.
However, the natural cuteness in him continued to overflow and Junhyung loves it. 
Chuckling to himself when he first remembered how they even got together, he slowly s his arms around Yoseob's waist from behind. 
Placing his chin on Yoseob's shoulder, he tilted his head and pressed his nose to Yoseob's neck, inhaling the sweet scent of the man.

A smile grew on Yoseob as he felt the warm breath of Junhyung's on his neck and giggled lightly from the tickling of his nose. 
His eyes continued scanning for the glasses he had in mind and he gave a little squeal of delight when he finally found it.

Tapping his finger on the glass display, he shook his shoulder lightly to get Junhyung to look, "This one!" 

Junhyung squinted his eyes and stared at it doubtfully, "That's different..."

Rolling his eyes and pulling away, Yoseob slapped him lightly on the chest, "try it on first before you start judging it."

"Fine..." The rapper mumbled as he headed towards the salesperson to get him to retrieve the glasses for him to try on.
The little singer was extremely impatient and he snatched it from Junhyung as soon as it was passed to him by the salesperson.
He helped Junhyung put it on and started adjusting his hair and fringe to match the glasses image. 

His smile grew and Junhyung found himself laughing lightly at the wide display of front teeth of his boyfriend, Yoseob can be so easily pleased.
Hurriedly grabbing a mirror on the table, Yoseob flashed it to Junhyung and quipped enthusiastically, "Looks good!!!!"

Narrowing his eyes at the mirror and adjusting his hair some more, Junhyung's lips curled slightly into a frown.
It wasn't that he disliked it but it was something...new. 
He wasn't sure if it was what he was looking for, he wasn't sure if responses would be good.
It wasn't that he really cared about what people think because he usually wears what he wants to.
But he was an idol and he has fans to please, he wasn't sure if they would like this.

Turning his head to Yoseob, he was about to tell him that maybe they should move on to more shops and look about for more options but he stopped.
The little singer was staring at him expectantly, eyes wide opened, blinking cutely, obviously in love with this image of Junhyung.

A strong feeling of warmth filled him up as he gazed at his boyfriend and his frown immediately changed into a smile.
Removing the glasses, he handed them to the salesperson, "Please get me a new one and pack it for me. I'm getting it."

Giving a loud shout of hurrah, Yoseob jumped on the spot, a fist in the air, before running to Junhyung and giving him a brief hug.
"I knew you would love it! It looks absolutely perfect on you and I swear I'm not saying it because I'm your boyfriend."
Laughing at the little ball of sunshine, he placed a loving arm across his shoulders and smiled at him, "I'll take your words for this."
Smirking proudly, Yoseob placed his own arm around Junhyung's shoulders and patted it while nodding his head haughtily, "The fans would thank me for this if they knew."

------

Sighing a little, Junhyung stared at the glasses lying on his table. 
It was still nicely packed, waiting to be unwrapped and unboxed. 
However, he was really unsure if he should put it on and wear it out.
It was actually left in his bag, completely forgotten and could even have been broken if he had not left his bag at safe corner.

Last night though, Doojoon had borrowed the bag and found the glasses.
He had asked Junhyung if the glasses belonged to him and when Junhyung affirmed that it was his, Doojoon had questioned why he wasn't using it.
The rapper had frowned and actually slightly whined to Doojoon that he thought he looked terrible with it.
With the simple black geeky glasses, he still looks pretty young.
However, with this, he felt that many years were added to him because the glasses looked like what older people would wear.

Doojoon had snorted in response, saying that the glasses weren't all that bad and looks pretty cool but if Junhyung really disliked it, why did he even buy it.
Junhyung disliked people mocking him and so, he exaggerated a little and complained that Yoseob had forced him to buy it.

That was when he heard a little voice behind him that made his heart dropped immediately.
"If you hated it that much, then just don't get it. I'm sorry if you feel that I've forced you.
From now on, you do whatever you like and whatever floats your boat."

Doojoon had left the living hall awkwardly, giving the couple some private time of their own.

Junhyung strode quickly to Yoseob and held his arms, "No, no, no, I like it! You didn't force me! Love, don't misunderstand."

Shoving his arms away roughly, Yoseob's eyes were downcast, his fringe shielding them from Junhyung, "I didn't misunderstand. 
I heard every single word you just said to Doojoon. I'm going out to get stuff. Don't follow me or I'll be angrier." 
With that, Junhyung had let him leave, knowing that when Yoseob says something, he really means it.

Now in the morning, he was extremely worried because Yoseob had not returned at all and he only replied a simple message of "I'm safe" after Junhyung's hundreds of messages and calls.
He glared at the glasses, blaming the harmless accessory for causing Yoseob to be mad at him.

Unwrapping it, he put it on and fiddled with his hair. 
He was still doubtful but he would do this to prove to Yoseob that he wasn't forcing him to do anything.
Well, maybe Junhyung was slightly unwilling but he remembered how Yoseob's eyes had lit up when he wore the glasses in the shop and he wanted to see those eyes again. 
Nope, Yoseob didn't force him at all.
Junhyung would love to be the reason that Yoseob's eyes twinkle and he would do anything to make that happen. 

Leaving their home, he headed to his father's newly opened cafe. 
When he entered, he saw a few shy fans getting really excited and happy, snapping photos of him immediately.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter