Is It Snow Yet ?

Is It Snow Yet ?

JiMin and I were good friend since middle school . People kept on saying that we're like a couple but both of us never felt the same way . JiMin is an intelligent student , of course , he doesn't have time to fall in love but I knew he once have crush at one of our sunbae .

'JiMin-ah , 2 more weeks , it would be Christmas , right ?', we were hanging out at gym room , watching basketball .

'Uhuh '

'Let's go to NamSan Tower , this weekend .' , JiMin was too focus on the basketball but I knew he heard me . He looked at me .

'NamSan Tower ? '

'Oh , let's go there before this year end . Both of us will make our separate ways next year . Let's enjoy that time together '

'Why suddenly ? You knew that the place is just for lovers only . You should go with JungKook , not me ' , he chuckles .

'I don't want thou . It had been a long time , we never hang out together . Please , JiMin ' , I knew persuades never enough , I'm doing aegyo . He chuckles again .

'Ya , are you that desperate ? ' , pouting while nodding .

'Hmm , I don't have any plan this weekend . So , okay .' , I'm cheering .

To me , JiMin is the only guy that I believed . Even I had a boyfriend , wholeheartedly I believe in JiMin . That's why ,JungKook's friend called me a two-timer but , hey , JiMin is like my family . I never have brother , so ,he is a friend that I can lean on when I have problem .

---------------THAT WEEKEND-----------

I'm wearing a light blue blouse with a black jacket and a light blue scarf and lay down my hair . While JiMin , he is wearing a light blue knitted jumper and black scarf around his neck . The black scarf that he wore was my present to him on his birthday in middle school and still wearing it until now . He made me proud of myself . We're searching for empty bench .

'Ya , what actually your purpose of going here ? And why with me ? Why NamSan Tower and why today ?' , I chuckles . He's cute when he's curious .

'Ermm , I just want to have fun with you . By the way , you'll be graduating earlier than me . That's why . I choose NamSan Tower because I'm going to wish on something on this padlock . Why today ? Because it's the only day that I free . Satisfy ?' , he just nodding .

'JiMin-ah . We had been friend for a long time now and I don't to break our friendship . You know that I believe in you more than JungKook ? Even one day , you're asking me to break with JungKook , I will break with him ' , he chuckles .

'Why should I do that ? JungKook is my friend and you're my friend too . You two already look good enough and I don't have any intention of interrupting in your relationship . By the way , Halla-ya . As a friend , I'm happy when you are happy .When you sad , I will be sad also . And if you're hurting , I'll be the same too . That's the purpose of chingu .' , I just smiling with his opinion . He's right about that .

We had been silence for awhile . JiMin was looking at the sky while I'm replying JungKook's message . He wanted to meet me tomorrow .

'Here , let's writing our wish on this padlock for 5 years from now ' , I lend him the friendship padlock and a marker that I'd bought at the store . After done writing it , we locked it somewhere there .

JiMin padlock ; Halla-ya , let's meet again in 5 years and watch snow fall with me .

My padlock ; JiMin-ah , be healthy . Let our friendship last long and meet again on this date 5 years for now .

Then , we are having fun there together . We took some picture together , playing arcade and eating before going back home . Our house was not that far . It's like with different of one lane of houses . After sending me , JiMin is saying something to me ;

'Thanks for today , Halla . It's like a date to me . I don't know when will I can go out with you again '

'Ya , why are you saying like that ? If you want to go out with me , just say it , ok . About JungKook , I know he will understand about it .' , he just smiles before leaving my house compound . JiMin is being weird that night . I don't know why , and I don't want to feel it either . I just go inside my house and straight away go into my room .

Actually , that was my last meeting with him before he was admitting into the hospital due to brain tumour in the next day . Her mother told me that , he was in pain at his room in the night we met . He was in coma condition . Until after 5 years , he remained unconscious on the bed of his room .

Even after 5 years , I still wait for him to open his eyes . I will always pay a visit at his house after class . Telling him about what I do on that day , about my relationship with JungKook and everything . I know that he heard me , that's why I did that .

'JiMin-ah , in 4 days , it'll be the 5 years that we spent time together at NamSan Tower together . I always go there with JungKook and reading our wish on that padlock that we wrote 5 years ago . You said that you want to watch a snow fall with me . But if you're staying like this , how can I made your wish come true ? ' , while wiping my tears . But he still not moving .

'I wish it'll snow everyday so , I can always watch it with you even you're in this condition . I don't care about what my friend talked about me of taking care of you and JungKook . Even JungKook was with me when you're not there when I need a person to lean on but still it's not feeling the same without a real friend with me . ' , I'm looking at my watch .

'JiMin-ah , I have to go back now . Mom must had been worried . Merry Christmas' , Park JiMin ' , I wore him the friendship's bracelet that I made by myself before going out of his room . Mrs Park thanks me because always accompany JiMin even he is unconscious . That will be my last day of accompanying him . I will be other's person fiancé but how can I be happy with that .

Next day , when I was having a date with JungKook , I receive a phone call from Mrs Park .

'Halla-ya . I have a good news for you ' , she sound so excited about it .

'It's JiMin . He already wake up ', I stands from the place I sit and confirming again . I thought that I was dreaming or what but it's not a dream at all . JungKook and I quickly go to his house . After getting out from his car , I run into JiMin's room . I see JiMin is sitting on his bed and smiling at me . Mrs Park also there . I walks to him slowly because I still can't believe what I'd seen .

How can he still smile after 5 years sleep ? I sit beside him .

'Lee Halla , are you that shocked of seeing me ?' , he's holding my hand tightly . My tears about to fall .

'Hey ,what's that tears for ?' , he is wiping my tears .

'Ya , don't be like this . You know what , Lee Halla . Thanks to you , I never felt alone in my 5 years of sleeping . I never miss your voice in this 5 years     but I miss to see your face . You had grew beautifully and would become a person's fiancé ' , he just made me cry harder on his bed .

JungKook and him patting my back . I don't know why I was crying harder ? Maybe because I was missing him so much . For these years , no one can be a perfect friend as he does .

---------------------3 DAYS LATER ----------------

I bring JiMin to NamSan Tower . Actually , JiMin was the one who excited about it . I don't want to bring him thou in his weak condition . After getting permission from doctor and his mother , I bring him . For precaution , I take JungKook with me but I asked him to wait for me at the café . If something happen , I'll call him quickly . So , now just me and JiMin at the top of NamSan Tower .

'Today is the day right ?' , I just smile to him .

'Why do you want to go here badly ?'

'It's your wish , remember ? You said that you want us to meet again after 5 years '

'You still remember that ?' , he nods .

'I might be slept for 5 years but I won't forget every single things about my friend ' , he made me smile . He seemed cold , so I cover him with my light blue scarf . He refuse it at first , after I force it , he wear it . I go to the store to buy the padlock , so , we can write again about our wish . After I go out of the store , I find out snow is falling . Quickly , I run towards JiMin who was waiting for me .

'Your wish already come true , Park JiMin .' , I see him so intense watching the snow fall . It's his first watching him after long sleeping . He just smile . Seeing him like that , makes me so happy . It's been a long time I see that smile and his eye-smile . But what I'd been missed a lot is you , my friend .

-----------------------------------------------------------------