August 13th

The Date

:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:

August 13th, 2003.

.*:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:*.

 

 It was raining. The heavy drops of water which fell from the darkened and cloudy sky were hitting the pavement mercilessly, drowning the cold asphalt in several pools of rainwater. The streets were practically desert due to the incessant rain that was pouring down since the beginning of the day, no one daring to walk around under the icy weather. The majority of stores were still open even though they were pitifully empty inside, the occasional people who appeared in front of them only seeking a shelter from the rain.

 A slim boy ran to under the roof of a building which seemed to be a pharmacy and hissed loudly when the coldness of his wet clothes began to freeze his legs. The pair of pale hands soon started rubbing together in a fail attempt of producing some warmness from the friction, the black-haired male looking around and sometimes glaring at the mocking rain.

 His high school’s uniform was completely ruined, covered in mud-water since three cars has carelessly passed by when he was surrounded by dirty puddles on the street and ended up splashing it over him. Several curses left his dry lips in form of grumbles and he looked around again, uncertain if he should either risk himself on the rain again or wait there a little longer until the weather eases – what his mind sarcastically stated that could never happen.

 The annoyed boy was still wondering what he should do when wet sounds of feet crashing against the water on the floor echoed in the lonely street, announcing that a newcomer was arriving in a dash. He turned his head and saw how another boy was panting beside him – probably because the latter has been running in search of some shelter for quite a time, just like he was doing moments ago –, fighting to give his lungs the necessary air. The new refugee seemed to be younger than him because his features were very teen, although his height was slight taller than the average for a middle school student.

 The black-haired studied the other during some more seconds before the said one turned his head as well and both of them ended up locking stares. He showed the newly boy a compassioned smile since both of them apparently went through the same living hell and were in the same boat, but to his entire surprise the other male ignored him and busied himself with giving soft hits on his pants to erase some dirties from there.

 Even when his mind tried to find excuses for the other boy’s behavior towards his polite attempt of comforting him, all what his nerves were screaming was that the incomer was rude. He were just being friendly, it wouldn’t hurt if that brat smiled back.

 Shrugging his shoulders, the black-haired decided to mind his own business and came back to his utter battle if he should or not face the still strong rain. A couple of minutes passed by and the boy was so immersed on his own thoughts that when a glacial wave of mud-water suddenly showered his body, he jumped high in shock and deadly coldness. Startled, he looked around searching for the source of that unexpected occurrence, only seeing the back of a car riding already far away and some oscillations on a pool beside the pavement.

 A muffled laugh was heard and the black-haired male turned his head slowly, still recovering from his shock with his mouth half open due to the unbelievebleness that was still embracing his senses, and then seeing how the other guy – surprisingly not stricken by the previous dirtiness liquid – was covering his mouth with one hand to prevent his laugh from sounding louder. He glared at the newcomer, the latter slight trembling because of the effort he was doing on not bursting out laughing.

“Now you laugh.” The black-haired mumbled, cursing a few times later while shaking his arms to drop some remaining filth from them.

“I’m sorry,” a velvety voice streamed by his side and he spent some seconds staring at the owner of it, his hearing delighted by the naturally harmonic tone of it. “Are you okay?”

“Perfectly fine.” Was the ironic reply he split out, enjoying how it made the apparently younger male laugh more, this time openly. “Stop laughing!”

“I’m sorry.” The other said again, his laughter slowly causing the black-haired to start giving some giggles, soon joining him on the laughing section.

 When both of them let their chuckles die after a couple of minutes, they were unconsciously a step closer to each other under the shelter as the rain didn’t seem to ease.

“You’re not a ert, are you?” The velvety-voice guy suddenly asked in what turned out to be a whisper, causing the other to gasp in both confusion and disbelief. However, when he turned around to ask about that nonsense he saw how timid the newcomer looked like; his lower lip trapped between his teeth as his slender fingers played nervously with each other. A frown appeared on the black-haired male’s forehead and he crossed his arms in front of his chest, kind of offended yet curious about all of that.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, I mean… I shouldn’t talk to strangers. Everyone can be a ert, mainly when the streets are so empty like today.” He explained, his eyes sincerely worried. “I was advised on not corresponding to any greetings from the ones I don’t know and when you smiled at me I really thought you were a ert, but then you got all covered in mud because were spacing out and it looked so pathetic that I don’t think that you really are a ert. I mean, bad people are smart, right? They wouldn’t look so ridiculous like this. So, just for the record, you are not a ert, right?”

 The perplexity written all over the black-haired boy’s face couldn’t be anyhow hidden after what he has just heard. There was an almost comical silence on which he limited himself on staring blankly at the younger, his mind unsure about either feeling completely insulted or amused by the other’s sincerity and cuteness.

“I’m not,” he replied slowly, not really sure of how his senses were processing those words. “Wait, did you just call me pathetic and ridiculous? What the heck was that?”

 Another melodious laugh was heard and then both of them stared at each other once more. Although the kind of offensive words the younger proffered, the other didn’t take them as something exactly mean. It was just his way of expressing himself and those words didn’t sound truly outrageous as they would if meant to actually hurt someone.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s the third time you are apologizing to me already, why are you being like this?”

“I’m sor-”

“Shut up!”

 They chuckled lightly, smiling to each other for the first time. Somehow they were enjoying how that simple conversation was going on and how the presence of one another was pleasing the two males. The pouring rain kept streaming down heavily, but somehow neither of the boys standing under some pharmacy’s roof were feeling annoyed by it anymore. When he turned his whole body to face the younger, the latter did the same and they faced each other fully.

“By the way,” the black-haired male said, standing his hand to the front in a greeting signal. “I’m Hyukjae.”

 The other smiled shyly, scratching the back of his neck before uncertainly taking his hand to shake it friendly.

“Kyuhyun.”

 

:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:

August 13th, 2009.

.*:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:*.

 

 Seeing how a single tear streamed down the delicate feminine face, Kyuhyun sighed quietly. He patted the tiny girl in front of him on the head and then left the gymnasium without saying even an ‘I’m sorry’ before walking away. The words ‘I’m sorry’ were lost and forgotten from his vocabulary since when Hyukjae told him to stop saying them for everything he did. And Kyuhyun shouldn’t be apologizing for not accepting that girl’s feelings moments ago, because he truly didn’t want anything with her. He should be apologizing if he had accepted them without even liking her.

 Kyuhyun came back to the University’s library and rested his head on his crossed arms over the table after seating on a chair near the window. College wasn’t as easy as they showed in movies; it was actually rather exhaustive and disturbingly enraging. The classes were hard, some teachers were annoying and kind of lazy and the exams the students were supposed to take in the end of each semester were a living hell. A sad smile curved the brunet guy’s lips even with his face buried on his arms when he remembered how things used to be in high school.

 The high school era was simply perfect on Kyuhyun’s eyes. The classes were quite easy to follow, the exams weren’t so confusing and, the best of all, he and Hyukjae would eat together every day during lunch time. After their first meeting under that fated shelter surrounded by storming rain, they chatted a lot and discovered that their scholar institutions were quite near to one another, so they could meet during the break and exchange more talks.

 Although Kyuhyun was 15 and Hyukjae 17 during that time, their relationship was unbelievably good and playful. They would tease each other as if they had the same age, no formalities or such were shared between the two boys. They simply adored each other’s presence and it was like that until the time being.

 Deciding to distract himself with something until his next class, the brunet stood up and picked a random book from the bookshelf, soon coming back to his seat and flipping through the pages. A couple of minutes has already passed by when Kyuhyun found that book to be actually interesting and ran his eyes over each sentence, devouring hundreds of words per minute.

 A foreign shadow covered the daylight that was entering by the windows, quickly attracting the boy’s attention to the source of the sudden darkening. When the brown orbs lifted up from the pages of the book in annoyance to look at whatever it was, they turned kind and vividly loving in and instant when recognized the slim figure in front of them.

“Hey!” Hyukjae greeted first, showing his gummy smile in an almost unbearable cute way. Kyuhyun smiled back as tiny wrinkles formed beside his eyes due to how wide his lips were being curved up.

“Hi! What are you doing here?”

“Looking for you, obviously. What else would I be doing here?”

 Kyuhyun lifted his eyebrows, the other male taking a seat beside him and glaring at the book on his hands. Hyukjae wasn’t a fan of reading, even though he was used to read a lot since his graduation curse demanded it. Both of them were at the same University because they simply thought that it would be funnier to keep studying together after finishing high school, their friendship getting stronger by each year.

 The brunet leaded his eyes back to the book he was previously reading when Hyukjae didn’t say anything else and limited himself on grinning mysteriously as watching his face.

“Kyu,” the black-haired sang, the low sound of his fingers drumming over the table almost distracting his friend from his reading. Kyuhyun hummed without averting his attention from the book. “Kyu, what are you doing?”

“Reading.”

“Reading? Why?”

 Kyuhyun furrowed his forehead in a grimace since the answer for the last question was too obvious and the question itself was kind of stupid to be even asked.

“Because I like to read?”

“Do you? Really? Why?”

 An exasperated huff left the pink lips when the brunet gave up and closed his book in an impatient movement, seeing how the other started to giggle by his side. When Hyukjae wanted something or even needed some attention he would disturb his friend with annoying questions until the latter did what he wanted, just like a stubborn kid.

“Ugh, just say what you want already.” Kyuhyun groaned softly, massaging his temples while eyeing the male beside him. Hyukjae chirped slight and moved on his spot, leaning forward so he would be some inches closer to the younger.

“Let’s go Sky-diving!”

 Kyuhyun was startled by some seconds with a confused look on his face as Hyukjae kept grinning at him, waiting for an answer.

“Let’s what?”

“Sky-diving, Kyu! It’ll be fun!!”

“I don’t like high places, Hyukjae, you know that.”

“But!” Hyukjae whined, puffing his cheeks. The brunet boy didn’t remember the other being so childish and whinny like that when they first met, actually he remembered him as an annoyed dirtied-mouth boy who was cursing everything he could because of the rain.

 Kyuhyun smiled and shrugged, his mind telling him that the other could have changed during the time. Everyone changes. But the strange was that the brunet liked Hyukjae in both of the ways.

“What’s so good on Sky-diving, anyways?” He mumbled. A glint of hope crossed Hyukjae’s shining eyes and he grabbed his friend’s arms to shake them lightly.

“It’s fun! There’s adrenaline and excitement running through your whole body when you jump and let the wind carry you.”

“We can find adrenaline and excitement in so many places apart from it. We can find these two things even in a good kiss, Hyukjae, we don’t need to go that far as to jump from a mountain.” Kyuhyun commented absent-minded, resting his head on his hand. A few seconds passed in a pure silence on which Kyuhyun simply looked uninterestedly to a bookshelf.

“Prove it, then.” Hyukjae said in a mere whisper, causing the other male to wide his eyes at those words and quickly turn his head to stare at the latter.

 The unwavering look which Hyukjae was throwing at Kyuhyun made him hold his breath, unsure of what the other was implying and why his heart suddenly sped up. Without thinking further and choosing not to listen his own mind screaming for him to stop, Kyuhyun leaned forward and captured Hyukjae’s lips in a meaningful kiss. The black-haired male gasped in shock when a pair of soft lips was locked with his, soon starting to move rhythmically in a slow dance.

 When Hyukjae said to the younger prove his own words, he wasn’t actually referring to the kiss part, but yes to those many places the latter affirmed that could provide both adrenaline and excitement. The way the brunet interpreted his words and decided to show him he was right, though, got him utterly perplexed.

 Hyukjae placed one of his hands over Kyuhyun’s shoulder, intending to push him away from his burning lips. However, when the addicting flavor of the brunet male’s mouth started to poison his senses and please each part of his body, the hand that was lying on the wide shoulder slowly went up to hold on the back of the other’s slender neck, pulling him forward to deepen the kiss.

 After long minutes of making out, their faces moving in synchrony each second more intensively, they slowly parted away after Kyuhyun has bit the lower lip of the other, pulling it softly and letting it go right after. Their breath mixed together as they panted heavily in order to supply the lack of air inside their own lungs. When they opened their eyes and looked at each other’s lustful orbs, the brunet moved his face away, the flush on both of their cheeks being quite noticeable under the daylight.

“I’m s-sorry.” Kyuhyun mumbled, seeing how Hyukjae still breathed heavily while staring at some point on the table with his eyebrows together in a furrow. Hyukjae raised his eyes, caressing the figure that was now appearing on his eyesight with an amazed and lovingly stare.

“For kissing me or for stopping kissing me?” The black-haired male asked, grinning slight. Kyuhyun bit his lower lip nervously, the taste of Hyukjae still lingering on it.

“For stopping.” The voice came out huskily and in a simply murmur, but it still managed to reach Hyukjae’s hearing, causing the later to chuckle adorably. “It was you who said that I should prove it, so I-”

“I wasn’t talking about the kissing part, actually.”

 Kyuhyun pulled a face to the nothingness, blushing harder.

“I’m sorry.”

“Only if you kiss me again.” Hyukjae said playfully, standing up from his seat and leaning over the table until he was mere inches away from the other again, soon pulling him by his collar and starting a new kiss, to which Kyuhyun gladly corresponded.

 Kissing Kyuhyun just felt extremely right and Hyukjae couldn’t stop himself from doing so, once he felt how soft and tasty they were. The kiss section lasted a couple of minutes more, Hyukjae suddenly finding himself somehow seated on Kyuhyun’s lap as the latter busied himself on chastely pecking at his jawline. The look of pure adore they exchanged when they parted away once more was enough to make they understand how much they liked each other.

 The brunet smiled shyly while his arms surrounded Hyukjae’s slim waist with affection. Hyukjae smirked, both of his hands casually resting on the other male’s shoulders.

“You were right, after all. We can really find adrenaline and excitement in a good kiss. But I think I wouldn’t be able to find them if it weren’t you the one I’m kissing.”

 Kyuhyun giggled, leaning forward to peck the beautifully pink cheeks of the black-haired.

“So we are not going Sky-diving anymore?”

“Can’t we?” The pout on Hyukjae’s lips was completely enchanting, but Kyuhyun didn’t fall for it, smirking playfully instead. He kissed the pout away lovingly.

“No.”

 

:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:

August 13th, 2015.

.*:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:*.

 

 Hyukjae glanced at the round clock hanging on the kitchen’s wall, sighing deeply at the 23:53 PM displaying on there. The candles elegantly arranged over the table were almost done and the plates with untouched food were no longer warm. The sadness of being left aside was consuming him and soon the black-haired was hugging his own knees over the chair, watching the fire of the candles wavering because of his multiple sighs.

 A commemorative dinner had been settled to happen that day in order to celebrate the 6th year Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were together as a couple. They started dating right after their first kiss and their relationship has developed a lot since then, their feelings towards each other growing stronger and stronger by each day. They were completely in love and the irradiating aura of passion which emanated from them was absolutely gorgeous and pure. They have been indubitably happy through all those years and that’s why Hyukjae was feeling all sullen now that the other wasn’t there to celebrate their anniversary with him.

 The clock midnight and the black-haired male pursed his lips, restraining a warm tear from falling. He wanted Kyuhyun there, he missed him, and earlier that day the latter has said that he wouldn’t arrive late at home when casually asked. Hyukjae had prepared the dinner without Kyuhyun’s knowledge, hoping to do a surprise to his lover, however, the one who got surprised that night was himself when the loneliness welcomed him until the end of the day.

 At the same time Hyukjae was worried about Kyuhyun being pretty late, he was also mad at him because he simply wasn’t there in that so important date.

 The sound of a key unlocking the door of their shared apartment woke Hyukjae up from his depression, making the latter dash to the living room while tripping on some furniture along the way. When Kyuhyun entered the place, Hyukjae instantly threw himself on the latter, causing both of them to almost fall on the ground. Kyuhyun was still confused about what was happening when Hyukjae clung onto him tightly, his legs wrapping around the brunet’s waist as his arms circled his wide shoulders like a koala, but a warm smile still lifted the corners of his lips.

 “What took you so long?!” Hyukjae scolded, his voice sounding muffled since his face was buried on the curve of Kyuhyun’s neck. The latter squeezed his lover’s back calmly, somehow managing to enter the apartment and close the door behind them with the small male until on his arms.

“There was an accident on the road. No cars going or coming. We got stuck on that road for at least 5 hours and it was too far from here to comeback walking.” Kyuhyun explained, pulling Hyukjae down on the couch and leaving his briefcase over the center table. “I’m so tired.”

“Go take a shower and then let’s eat!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily for having his lover there. Kyuhyun nodded slightly and leaned down to peck the black-haired on the lips lovingly.

 Kyuhyun went to their bedroom to use the shared bathroom on there. Hyukjae hurried himself to the kitchen and put the cold plates with food in the microwave, realizing that it was already too late to cook something new all over again. He warmed the food and changed the candles on the table, arranging everything to their dinner once more.

 Hyukjae then waited for Kyuhyun to end up cleaning himself while humming a soft song, a tiny smile on his lips. However, when half an hour passed by and there was still no sign of Kyuhyun, the black-haired male frowned slight. He knew Kyuhyun didn’t take too long to shower, so he wondered why the latter wasn’t still out from the bedroom.

 Deciding to see what was happening, Hyukjae sneaked into the room and soon found himself gasping at the sight he got. Instead of going showering, Kyuhyun had thrown himself on the bed and was snoring loudly, all sprawled over the mattress. Hyukjae glared at the other male, a mix of rage and sadness embracing his system. He understood that Kyuhyun was probably rather exhausted after the long day at work and the 5 hours of traffic, but there was still a part of his mind that reminded him that the latter has forgotten their day.

 Feeling exhausted of waiting the other and quite tired due to the exasperation caused by the roller coaster of hope and disappointment that accompanied him during the whole night, Hyukjae let some angry tears stream down his face as he went out of the room and curled himself on the couch. He was so frustrated and unquiet about Kyuhyun’s negligence towards that date that he had to force himself to sleep, the faint smell of the recently warmed food making him want to scream out of angriness.

  5 days later, Kyuhyun was still trying to discover why Hyukjae was acting so cold and strangely rude towards him. Since the day he arrived late at home and ended up falling asleep from exhaustion, Hyukjae changed, the motive being a complete mystery to him.

 The brunet parked his car on his building’s parking lot, stepping out from his car and entering the elevator after locking the vehicle with key. When he entered his and Hyukjae’s shared apartment, he found the latter watching TV in the living room and quickly went to greet him with a peck on his lips. However, when Kyuhyun approached him, the latter slight turned his head to the side, avoiding his lips without breaking the eye contact he was making with the electronic device.

 Kyuhyun frowned and then huffed tiredly, picking up the remote control from the center table and turning the TV off, causing Hyukjae to widen his eyes in disbelief.

“What do you think you’re doing?” The black-haired asked annoyed, trying to take the remote control from Kyuhyun’s hands but failing miserably at it since the other was standing and himself was still seated on the couch.

“Now you talk, huh?,” Kyuhyun snorted, seating beside his lover and seeing how the later crossed his arms over his chest, looking at everywhere other than his eyes. “Tell me what the problem is.”

“There’s no problem, why would there be some?”

“Of course there is, I have been noticing it since quite a time, but now I practically confirmed it. What’s happening, Hyukkie?”

“You want to know? Then I’ll tell you.” Hyukjae picked a cushion that was lying over the couch by his side and turned to face Kyuhyun, suddenly hitting him with it. Kyuhyun was startled by the sudden act, but soon covered his head using his arms to protect himself from the hits Hyukjae was throwing at him. “HOW COULD YOU?!”

“W-What? Wh- Hyukjae, stop it! H-How could I wh-”

“IT WAS OUR DAY!”

 The hits kept on going, the black-haired male already all over Kyuhyun on the couch as hitting the later several times in a row with the soft cushion.

“Hyukj-”

“HOW COULD… How…”  Hyukjae stopped, panting hard from so much screaming and hitting. He collapsed over the couch right beside Kyuhyun, light sobs starting to escape from his mouth and instantly attracting Kyuhyun’s attention, who was cupping the other male’s face with his hands in no time.

“What’s the matter? Did I do something wrong?”

“You forgot… You didn’t care… You forgot because you didn’t care,” Hyukjae stuttered incoherently, the warm of Kyuhyun’s hands on his cheeks making his tears flow down even stronger.

“What did I forget?”

“Our day. It- It was our day, I cooked and waited. I waited. You didn’t come. But then you came. You slept. I even warmed the food in the microwave when you arrived. You feel asleep.”

 Kyuhyun trapped the smaller figure in a tight hug as the latter couldn’t properly explain what had happened since he was busied crying. The brunet smoothed him, whispering sweet nothing on his ears and kissing his forehead from time to time. When Hyukjae finally calmed down and stopped crying, Kyuhyun leaned back until he was facing the other and smiling lovingly at him.

“Now, what happened? What did I forget?”

“It was our day, five days ago,” the black-haired said, sniffing slight as he felt the stare of the younger male over him. “It was the same date as when we first met and when we first kissed. It was our day. I cooked a special dinner, because I wanted to surprise you, but you got stuck in the traffic and couldn’t make it until our day was over. But even when you arrived, you didn’t remember. I warmed the food in the microwave, because I still wanted to spend some time with you, but you didn’t remember and fell asleep. I was so angry and disappointed.”

 Those words somehow pierced Kyuhyun’s heart, even when he didn’t know if it was because of what they meant or because of the sad glare Hyukjae was giving to him. He forgot about that date because they had never celebrated something like that before, so he didn’t even thought about it in the first place. He was completely oblivious to the fact that the date they first met was the same as the one they first kissed. That’s why he didn’t remember anything about that proper date.

“I think I was even sadder because I realized that you didn’t care about it as much as I did, and I thought you would.”

“No,” Kyuhyun said, cutting the other before he could say anything else. The slender fingers of the brunet male caressed Hyukjae’s face with affection, a sweet smile plastered on his pink lips. “Hyukkie, don’t think like that. I haven’t realized about that, I really haven’t. You should have told me that you were waiting for me for dinner and that it was our day, babe, I didn’t want to disappoint you.”

“You didn’t realize that we had a day? You didn’t remember those dates to put them together and simply get to a conclusion that we had a day? You’re turning the things worse!” Hyukjae cried out childishly, giving soft hits on Kyuhyun’s broad chest. The brunet sighed softly.

“It’s not that I don’t care, Hyukjae, you know how horrible with dates I am. You really know that. There was once when I even forgot my mother’s birthday!” He giggled lightly when Hyukjae sniffed and nodded, actually remembering the time when Kyuhyun forgot his mother’s birthday and she scolded him for being a careless son, followed by Kyuhyun’s pleadings and apologies that stated that he was really bad remembering dates and stuff.

“You forgot your own birthday one year, too.” The black-haired commented, earning a pat on his head from the other male.

 Hyukjae knew that Kyuhyun was terrible with dates, but he couldn’t help feeling down those five days who passed by. He still wanted the other to have remembered their day.

“In short words,” Kyuhyun started again, his voice drowned in adore. “I’m sorry about forgetting our day. I can see that it was really special for you and you worked really hard for it, but you know that I’m terrible at remembering dates, that’s why I didn’t realized we have a day. It’s not that I don’t care about it. I’m simply slow.”

 A short chuckle amazed Kyuhyun’s hearing and he found his heart getting softer.

“Besides, why we have to have only one day? To me, every day is our day, because there isn’t a single moment that I don’t celebrate and thank the heavers for having you by my side.”

“This is such a terrible excuse.” Hyukjae complained, trying to hide his flushed cheeks and speeding heart due to the cheesy words.

“I love you. Never ever doubt about it or even think that I don’t care about you. I truly love you, and I’ll do my best to remember our day in time next year, since it’s really important for you. Just, don’t doubt my feelings for you, please.”

 Hyukjae was still slight mad at the other, but he couldn’t help feeling butterflies dancing in his stomach as Kyuhyun started to give light kisses all over his face.

“Okay. I love you, too. I’m sorry for being such an emotional about that.”

“Only if you kiss me.” Kyuhyun said playfully, remembering how Hyukjae has said that to him someday in the past. Hyukjae rolled his eyes, pulling the other for a kiss full of love and passion. The brunet smiled against their intercalated lips and they both hugged tightly, simply happy by being together.

 Kyuhyun could be right; they could make every day their day, it didn’t need to be only a time of the year. However, their settled day would remain there and Hyukjae was going to do his best for Kyuhyun to remember it every year from now on, once he knew how poor the other’s mind was when it was about dates.

 They would enjoy themselves and celebrate each other’s presence every day, keeping the date as a kindly reminder that they were still together after the first time they looked into each other’s eyes under that pharmacy’s shelter, 12 years ago.

 

:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:

The END

.*:・゚✧`✬´✧゚・:*.