Chapter one: My neighbour, Yong Junhyung

It's not anyways nice to be teacher's pet.

I was lying on my bed and staring at Junhyung who is leaning against the doorframe waiting for me to get up from my bed. He taps his finger against his arms, “hurry up.” He hissed and I trembled in fear.

I crawled out from my blanket, “why are you always in such a bad mood?” I asks in curious.

Junhyung sighed, “None of your business and hurry up.” He rushes.

“You know you can wait for me downstairs at the living room. There is no need for you to specially bring me downstairs.” I said causally.

Junhyung turned and look at me, “do you think I am the one who wants to wait for you? I was ordered by my mother to call you down.” He growled and I huffed.

I stomped my feet and pushes him out of my bedroom. “Well then Mr. Yong Junhyung, wait outside!” I raised my voice a little and slammed the door at his face.

Junhyung tidy up his clothes, “rude please and faster!” He yelled back.

On the other hand, I was depressed. Glancing down at the pink carpet laid nicely on the floor of my room. “Why have you changed so much…to someone that I didn’t know at all.” I muttered in sadness.

Later, Junhyung and I walked down the stairs towards the dining room. “Finally, you are out of your room, ____.” Dad teased and I plucked my lips.

The dinner session starts and Dad started a conversation. “Junhyung, what are your plans now? I heard from your father that you graduated from university last month right?” He asks and Junhyung kept quiet.

After, a gulp of ice water, “my friend recommended a job for me in a high school. I will be working as a teacher now until I realized what I want to do in the future.” Junhyung answered with a soft smile.

“That’s great, a teacher is a stable job.” Mum continued with a bright smile and Junhyung let out a smile back too. “Which school are you working at?” Mum questions.

“SonJeong High School.” He answered and a broccoli went through the wrong pipes. I coughed and swallowed the cup of water down to my stomach. “What’s with the huge reaction?” Junhyung asks feeling that I am a weird person.

“Oh my god!” Mum was shocked. “______ is studying in SonJeong High School.” She highlighted and everyone was b from ear to ear. “Isn’t that great ____? You have Junhyung to take care of you in the school.” Mum added and I let out an awkward giggle.

On the other hand, “I am really delight to know she is studying in SonJeong High School. We can help each other out again right?” Junhyung let out a forceful smile at me and me too smiling with a forceful smile.

Can this be the beginning of a nightmare or a sweet dream?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is the first chapter of...

"It's not anyways nice to be a teacher's pet."

I hope everyone do enjoy this fanfic!

What you your think? Nightmore or a sweet dream?