Chapter 10

Remember?

Jimin Park's P.O.V. 

I suddenly felt a pair of arms around m. 

The person whispered, "I can't believe your mine again."

I cracked a smile that wasn't seen in awhile and chuckled. 

I turned around and saw a taller orange haired Jimin standing in front of me. 

I missed his eyes. 

I missed his lips. 

I missed his laugh. 

I missed his smile. 

I missed his warm embrace.

I missed him. 

He was the best thing that could've ever happened to me. 

He then cracked a smile that kills me. 

I then give him a peck on the lips. 

"Saranghaeyo, Jiminie. Bogoshipeo."

"Nado. Saranghae."

The night from there was a blast. 

We all joked around. 

We talked about our current careers. 

We teased each other. 

We also went to the beach. 

My house was near so we took bikes.

I rode with Taehyung. 

When we got there we all ran into the ocean. 

Of course, since it was too cold I kept trying to enter.

"Yah! Yoongi-hyung! Jiminie! What are you doing? Come in!" Hoseok-oppa yelled.

"Yah! Are you crazy? It's too cold. Right, Jiminie?" Yoongi-oppa asked me. 

I just nodded my head. 

Suddenly, we both felt water on us. 

"YAH! WHO DID THIS?!" We both screamed. 

We both turned our heads toward the laughing. 

We saw Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon-oppa. 

"You guys are dead!" Me and Yoongi-oppa both screamed and chased them.

They got in the water and started to splash us.

"Hajima." I laughed and started to splash them back. 

Soon enough we all got wet (not like that). 

Even Yoongi-oppa and I did. 

We started to sit on the sand and stare at the stars that twinkled in the sky. 

I suddenly got pushed in the water by Jungkook. 

I got up and pushed him in. 

Everyone was laughing and having a good time. 

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin oppa set up a bonfire. 

Yoongi and Jungkookie went to go get towels/blankets. 

Me, Jiminie, and Taehyung sat together admiring the ocean and sky and took poloraid pictures. 

When everything was set up we all sat together and took pictures. 

Everyone was smiling and laughing. 

Looking at everyone made me realize where I finally belong. 

Jiminie suddenly put his arms around me and took a picture. 

"Where do you guys think we will all be in a couple years from now?" Jin-oppa asked.

"I think we'll all be together. Jiminie will finally make her debut. Soon enough, Jiminie and Jimin will get married and we will have our own girlfriends if not, we will be married. BTS will still be together." Taehyung spoke up. 

I decided to say something. 

"We will all be by each others sides. Even through the hardest times. We'll all be singing and rapping our butts off. Making good money for ourselves and our familes."

Everyone started smiling and tearing up a little. 

"One day. I'm pretty sure. You guys will be on the top charts in the U.S. With a lot of A.R.M.Y.S! You guys are going to continue for a long time. Trust me." I smiled. 

"As a leader, I wanted to tell you guys that you work really hard. You all have a special potential that everyone on this world can notice."

"Although, I'm extremely lazy. I still put in time and effort into my dancing, rapping, writing, and producing. I want to keep doing that for a long time. I don't ever wanna stop."

"Cooking for you guys is really fun. It's also an honor. I love you guys a lot. Your like my second family."

"I'm a really hyper and happy person. We are all. Making you guys smile and laugh is something that I personally love doing."

"Being the maknae for BTS is something I'm proud of. I really really love this job and singing is something I'm very passionate about. I guess we are all passionate if you look at it." 

"We all work really hard for our debut. We made it this far. I'm so proud of us. Besides that we just got our Jiminie back. Our family is finally completed again. Look around. These are the faces of true happiness. Let's continue that. Saranghae, BTS. Saranghae, Jimin-ah."

I look around and cry. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm fine. I just missed your smiles. I missed you guys a lot."

We all got in a group hug. 

"Yah! Let me go! I can't breathe." I said laughing.

 

A FEW YEARS LATER

 

Singer, Jimin Park and Park Jimin of BTS are getting married!

 

The couple announced on their Twitter and IG this morning that they were getting married. 

They posted a picture with the cute and adorable couple taking a selfie while Jimin Park is showing off her diamond ring. 

As the caption they put, 

"We have been dating for a long time and have been through a couple hardships but in the end we reached this amazing obstacle. The members are very excited for us and so is the company and its staff. I hope you can all give us your blessings."

It is now official! 

They are engaged. 

Apparently, when they were celebrating their anniversary at the beach the BTS member got on his knees and proposed. 

The members and the company's staff members were also there. 

BTS's Suga got it all on camera from a perfect angle. 

So, are you ready for this marriage?

How do you feel about it?

 

A YEAR LATER

 

Jimin entered the wedding in her beauitul blush ball gown wedding dress with a beautiful diamond tiara on her head. 

BTS's Jimin entered the wedding in a nice suited black tux. 

The members were by each others side on the stage.

Jimin's friends stood on the stage patiently. 

The wedding finally starts and the flower girl walks in.

A beautiful little girl walks in spreading white flower petals all around her. 

Then followed the ring boy in a nice black suit. 

Finally, Jamie enters and amazes everyone in her beautiful dress. 

She walks slowly along side her father. 

(Skips Ahead)

"Do you Park Jimin take the other Park Jimin to be your wife?"

"I do."
"And do you Park Jimin take the other Park Jimin to be your husband?"

"I do."

"It is now official. Park Jimin and Park Jimin are now married. You may now kiss each other."

After putting on the rings, BTS's Jimin swoops her and kisses her while the crowd goes wild. 

After the throwing of the flower and stuff, they walked around the garden.

BTS and Jimin walked together and looked at all the pictures they took together from years back. 

"Do you remember this?" Taehyung points out. 

"Of course. It's when we were at the beach and that was the day I came back after everything."Jimin says. 

"Your finally married our Jiminie." Jin said. 

They all hugged and then the other members walked on to look at other pictures leaving the two Jimins alone. 

BTS Jimin gave Jamie another kiss once again. 

Jimin chuckles and says, "We still have a spark going even though its been years. And your still beautiful."

She smiles and kisses him. 

"Your still handsome even after all these years." 

They then kiss again.

"I finally won the lottery."

"Stop it! So cheesy!" She smacks his chest and laughs. 

"I love you, Park Jimin."

"Nado. I love you too, Park Jimin."

They then kiss in front of the sunset as it sets.

 

1 AND 1/2 YEARS LATER

 

"Oppa! Take Sarang and Jae to the park!" Jamie yells from the kitchen.

"Arraseo. Are you going somewhere?"

"I have to go to the studio and record. Then I have to do ASC."

"Arraseo. I'll see you later then."

"Appa! Where are we going?"

"We are all going to get some ice cream and then head to the park. Then we will hang out with the other uncles. Does that sounds good?"

"Yay! I can't wait to see Taehyung uncle again!"

 

Jimin's Narration

 

Years have passed by and nothing has really changed. 

The boys and I are still in contact and we try to hang out with each other as much as possible.

BTS is still doing great and I have gotten more popular. 

Me and Jimin have 2 sweet children now named Jae and Sarang. 

Jae because it sounded cool and Sarang because of our love.

Being with Jimin has made me realize how lucky I am to be in love, 

I still get butterflies when I see him, weird right?

Every couple has their story of how they fell in love. 

But, out of every story ours is my favorite. 

Being away from him is hard but I want him to be happy. 

He is my sunshine. 

He's my everything. 

My world. 

My universe. 

Everyone has their story. 

Everyone has a voice. 

Why not share it?

In the end, we'll all become stars anyway. 

*She enters a room that is filled with BTS and Love*

"Your here! Come sit. You must be tired." Taehyung said. 

After all, thats how I got here. 

 

Author's Note: "Remember?" is finally finished!

                      I hope all of you enjoyed this love story. 

                      More stories will be coming out soon! 

                     - Love from, K1ngJB06 <3