I'll Mess Up Your Hair

Be Quiet

"Stop that." The younger boy said pushing his friends hands away from his hair which he had neatly combed before going into bed. There was nothing Hansol hated more than someone messing up his wavy, brown hair. Jisoo chuckled taking his hand away from Hansols head and placing it on the boys phone, blocking the text Hansol was reading.

"Stop it, what do you want?" Hansol breathed looking at the set of eager eyes next to him. Jisoo smiled at him, almost as if he was hinting something. Hansol wrinkled his eyebrow with confusion as Jisoo's hand gently falls onto Hansol's thigh, and traces up his stomach.

"W-what are you doing?" The younger almost shouted. Jisoo smiled seeing his cute friend's face grow red with embarrassment. He moves his fingers up to Hansol's chest and places his hand flat down. He feels the younger's heart beat quicken.

"You're so ing cute." Jisoo chuckled. Hansol pushes the hand away from his chest. It surpirsed him so much he was starting to sweat and redden. After a few minutes of silence as the two scrolled on their phone waiting for the others to come into the room so they could shut off the lights and go to sleep, Junghan walks in yawning with Seungkwan and Hoshi. The five people all say goodnight and shut off the lights.

Hansol takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He adjusts his pillow so that his hair doesn't get too messed up. Just when we was about to fall into a deep slumber, he hears Jisoo get up in the bed next to him. Hansol supposes his friend probably just got up to get a glass of water or something but he hears the footsteps head towards him. His eyes slowly open and he turns his head to see Jisoo sitting on his bed. Surprised, Hansol gasps a bit and looks at the cat eyed boy with a "What the hell do you think you're doing?" face. The older bends over to whisper in Hansol's ear.

"Don't wake them up." His hot breath against Hansol's ears surprised him. All of a sudden he feels something warm and wet against his ear and he almost yelps in shock. Jisoo was the boys ear and gently biting it. The younger froze. The entire room suddenly became way too hot and he could feel the butterflies in his stomach begin to fly around. All he heard was the soft from his older friend and the wet sound of his lips pressing against his ear and slowly down his neck.

"J-Jisoo.. wait I'm-"

"What did I say?" The cat eyed boy snapped. He continues to plant small kisses down his friend's neck all the way to his chest. Hansol bit his lip. It felt good but he didn't want to admit it. Jisoo had never done something like this with him.

"Take off your shirt." The older boy ordered. Quietly, Hansol obeyed and pulled his light yellow t-shirt off exposing his slightly tanned body and pink s. The cold blankets brushed against his hot skin. Jisoo smiled at him, tilting his head to the side mouthing the words "Good boy." Now Jisoo was right on top of him, kissing down Hansol's stomach and breathing between his legs. Hansol whimpered quietly biting his lip so that he didn't make any loud noises. Jisoo proceeds to the side of Hansol's thigh teasing the quivering boy.

"Jisoo okay seriously wait I..." The younger breathed. Jisoo looked up at him continuing to the inside of his thigh. As good as it felt, Hansol knew he would wake up the others if he made any more noises. His thoughts were fuzzy and his vision was blurry. All he could see were a set of captivating brown eyes staring down at him, teasing him, making his body tremble. He felt the cold fingers brush against his stomach causing a soft moan to escape his lips.

"J-Jisoo, stop it.."                                                           

 

___________

hella weird spot to stop at but its 2am and I need to get my life together. I might continue this eventually but I'll leave at this for now. I'm totally new to this so I'm sorry if it's hella weird ;; I'm also typing on my phone so my eyes are in pain. I hope you liked this. if you did please let me know so I'll update ^^