⊁ cheat sheet

⊁ Meet Your Bias
cheat sheet
know-how
( plot ) : I think the description on the foreword is a brief explanation for everyone to know what is the story about, but here's some information to make it even clearer for you. So basically, the theme is like the reality TV shows Big Brother and Roommate. They will live in a house for a hundred days with other idols and raffle winners. They will be given a couple of missions and challenges to do together with their bias where the winner can wish for anything they want or choose the surprise coupon, while the loser have to be punished. The activities outside the house will be filmed, yes, they know about it, but inside the house, there are tons of hidden cameras that will capture every moment may be it good or bad. The objective of the show is for the fans to get to know the real person that they look up to who seems so flawless and perfect on whatever they do in front of the camera.

( age ) : the youngest must be born no later than 1999. They can be 30 years old for all I care. It's up to you, anyway.

( nickname(s) ) : put who calls you that / nickname / explanation.
Example : My friends calls me giant because of my tall height that towers over them.
You can also put a nickname that your bias invented to call you.

( birthplace / hometown / ethnicity ) : your original character can be from anywhere and everywhere you want. They can be from Russia, Africa, Scotland, etc. Base it on yourself if you want. He or she does not have to be from Asia.

( language(s) ) : put language / fluency / explanation.
Not everyone is multilingual so maybe two or three languages is enough, unless you only know your native language.

( appearance ) : please write down the extra details that your face claim does not have. birthmark(s) - where? - piercings, tattoos - meaning? - scars, etc.

( face claim ) : anyone can be used. Viners, YouTubers, celebrities, take your pick, but they must be accurate for their age and ethnicity, alright? If your character is Mexican, you can use Thalía, the singer, or if you want a British character, Cher Lloyd. As I have said, anyone and everyone works for me.

( style ) : ranges from a few sentences to a paragraph, I also accept sample pictures as long as you describe it properly. For example, Missy goes for more comfortable fashion than the glamorous type. She prefers character tees, oversized hoodies and sweatpants to wear.

( persona ) : you have to make up something. Write your character's name followed by a short introduction. For example, Kim Garrison, New York's singing bartender.
If you can't think of anything for this section,leave it blank at the moment and tell me. I will help you.

( personality traits ) : be sure to include a good balance of both positive and negative. The minimum is 3 traits each.

( elaboration ) : of course, explain well you character's traits.

( background ) : a paragraph(s) about your character's life - the basics such as her life with her family; is it broken or a complete, happy one? Is she close to every member of the family? Does he/she have any siblings? How many? How about school? What year/grade is she in right now? Is she the teacher's pet kind or the barely-passing student? Does she have a job?
Let me get to know them more. I find angst-y backgrounds fascinating, but you can just give them a happy life. It's all up to you.

( family and friends ) : write relation / name / age / interaction
This is not that important, but I still might need it somewhere in the story. Try not to have a celebrity family member or friends, but I might accept it if the celebrity is a friend of a friend that's why they met, alright? It should make sense. Be accurate.

( extra trivias ) : likes, dislikes, hobbies, habits, phobias/fears, allergies, facts, etc. Write as much as you think is necessary.

( love interest ) : any idol is fine. From Super Junior to Seventeen or if you decided to make a male character, Wonder Girls' to CLC, meaning - from older idols to rookies. Or if you want, use actors and actresses. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.. *U*

( nickname(s) ) : just like your character's. write who calls him that / nickname / explanation
also include your own nickname for him that only you can call him.

( date of birth / age ) : maximum age difference is 5 years.

( on-cam ) : basically how they acts in front of the camera - the TV shows he was in, around his friends.

( off-cam ) : you can make up something - whatever you want. You can make him a two-faced person like he's sweet and nice on-cam, but a total jerk in person. I'm looking forward to this C:

( first meeting ) : did you hit it off right away or was it awkward? I will not accept a one sentence answer. At least make it two or longer.

( interactions ) : after living with him plus the other idols and raffle winners for the first few days, how do you interact? Was it still awkward, love-hate, or..?

( password ) : I have two. Sorry.
First is your OTP. The male x female one. Mine is SoHeechul and Sunny with basically every guy she interacts with. HAHAHA x)
Second is the mission, challenge or punishment that you want to happen between them?

( brownie points ) : I enjoy reading long and detailed applications. Wit and humor is a plus factor, too. I'm sorry that it was too long, though, but it will help you to get chosen.
( turn-in ) — ( source code )