Crystal Clear Truth

The Truth Behind Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so sorry if I uploaded it late. I had technical problems. Mianhaeyo *bows*

So, uhmmm.... I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, I don't even know them personally though I hope I did and I know you do too.

So on with the story...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was the night before Bigbang was set to fly to Manila for their world tour that Jiyong or most popularly known as G-Dragon and his bandmate and best friend Youngbae or most popularly known as Taeyang/Sol decided to watch and support their sunbae and hyung, Se7en in his musical play entitled Elizabeth.

 

"Dong Wook hyung! Congratulations on your play! Your acting and singing is DAEBAK!" said the chinky-eyed idol after meeting up with their Se7en hyung backstage after the musical.

 

"Kamsahamnida Youngbae-ah!" said by Se7en who greeted the 2 BB members and hugged them. "Are you free tonight? Let's go have a drink and catch up. I have 2 years worth of gossip and news to know about our dearly beloved YG family. Hahahaha."

 

"Mianhae hyung. We can't. We have an early flight tomorrow." GD replied while looking apologetic.

 

Yeah hyung. Mianhae. Can't take the next flight. Tomorrow's the day of the concert we still need to rehearse and familiarize ourselves with place before the concert." Youngbae added.

 

"Eh? Really? Where's the next tour at? Is it far?" Se7en asked.

 

Youngbae looked at his bestfriend that is seated beside him and smirked. "Oh you know hyung. Just some tropical island with plenty of dried mangoes and applers *coughs* I mean apples that believes in dragons and rabbits being soulmates." Youngbae grinned at his hyung.

 

Se7en getting what his dongsaeng meant, looked and smirked at the now wide-eyed dragon and decided to join in teasing him. "Ah~ isn't that the place where the rabbit grew up? And where the rabbit plays and enjoys to the point of forgetting to contact homeland for a few days w/c resulted to a certain dragon spat fire left and right?" 

 

"HYUNG! I didn't spat fire left and right! And it's actually her fault for forgetting to contact me, her boyfriend, for 2 days straight!" said the now flustered GD while both his bestfriend and hyung ganged up teasing him.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo. It's also the place that made you go emotional and happy to the point of spazzing on your twitter acount. Hahahahaha" Se7en retorted. "Aigoo Jiyong-ah you never change. You're still the same smitten man by my ssantokki. Hahahaha. You better enjoy your stay there. Behave. Will she watch you guys there again?" Se7en looked at Jiyong asking if his BFF would actually attend BB's concert in Manila again.

 

"Yeah hyung. She'll be there alright. But I don't if I'll enjoy it though." Jiyong said to his hyung and pouted like a child. Se7en looked at him weirdly, but sensing that something's wrong with his dragon dongsaeng, he looked at Youngbae inquiring the reason behind Jiyong's act.

 

Before answering his hyung's question, Youngbae looked at his bestfriend and laughed. "Hyung, you watched Dara-noona's web drama right? The 2 models and the drummer of Seungyoon's band will be with noona. She's going to tour them in the Philippines. And Jiyongie's already quite jealous with Kiyong-ssi..."

 

"I am NOT jealous of that model!" Jiyong said.

 

Youngbae looked at his bestfriend as if saying 'Whatever you say' and continued what he was saying as if he wasn't interrupted, "...So he asked Hyun Suk hyung to  resched the next concert after a week, saying that 'WE' needed to rest for awhile, just so he can go with noona in their Dara-tour. But Hyun Suk hyung knew what Jiyong was up to and  didn't agree with his idea and told him to stick to the sched. And the time will come for Bigbang's turn for the Dara-tour. Hahahahahaha"

 

After hearing the reason, Dong Wook laughed at Jiyong and said, "Aigoo Jiyong-ah! I can't believe you actually asked YG-hyung that. Hahahahaha Typical possessive Jiyongie." Se7en continued to laugh.

 

"Yah Youngbae-ah! Don't you want to rest and join Dee's tour too? Hyung stop laughing! And what's wrong with being possessive? I can't help it if my girlfriend is so pretty people are calling her a Goddess already. I need to be protective of her." Jiyong said to the two people were still laughing at his expense making him pout even more.

 

"Whatever Jiyong. Hahahaha But YG-hyung's right. You can't postpone concerts just for that. It's Work Hard season for Bigbang so just work hard so that everything will be finished quickly and you can spend time with your girlfriend." Se7en said to his pouting dongsaeng. "So if I were you, I'm gonna go home now and rest 'coz tomorrow you'e going to see the love of your life. Hahahaha" Se7en pushed Jiyong indicating to go home immediately.

 

Taking their hyung's advice, the two said their goodbye's and promised a drinking session with their hyung together with the other members and went home to get some rest before their early flight. 

 

And as the good and loving boyfriend he is, Jiyong never forgot to text his girlfriend.

 

'Good night Dee. See you tomorrow xxx' Sent

 

He waited for her reply but eventually fell asleep after waiting 30 minutes leaving 21 missed calls and 28 messages on Dara's phone.

 

*Next Day*

 

‘Aisht! Look at that girl. She’s still not replying.’ Jiyong grumbled to himself while staring at the screen of his pone for nth time since he woke up. He didn’t notice the amused stares s are giving him.

 

“Jiyong hyung, waeyo? Noona haven’t replied and called you back yet?” inquired the ever so nosy maknae. As a reply the dragon just glared at their maknae.

 

“Yah Jiyong! Don’t glare at Seungri. He’s not at fault on why noona haven’t been replying and answering your calls.” said the eldest. “We’re already near the airport. I suggest you fix yourself and that expression of yours. I’m tired and I can’t handle your tantrums right now.” TOP said to their leader and then looked or rather glared at their maknae, “Yah Seungri, don’t tease GD anymore. I wanna have a nap at the airplane so you guys better behave arrasseo?!” sensing that their hyung was in no mood to joke around which was never a good sign they nodded and decided to behave until their hyung’s back to his jolly alien self.

 

But Jiyong being Jiyong, he decided that if his girlfriend isn’t answering his calls and texts, he’ll just post a selfie showing that he wasn’t in a good mood. (Ji’s IG update before flying to Manila. The one where he was all covered up)

 

Of course the photo he uploaded garnered the attention of the fans. They were wondering if he was in a bad mood or simply just tired or why he wasn’t happy.

 

But of course they’re maknae who was also lurking in IG that time saw his hyung’s post and said before he could stop himself, “Jiyong hyung you do know that it’s hot in the Philippines right? So why are you covered up like a very conservative man?” All the maknae got was glares from his hyungs and oh! A slap in the back of his head courtesy of their resident alien hyung.

 

*Touchdown in Manila*

 

True to their promise to their TOP hyung, the boys behaved in the duration of their flight rather they all decided to rest like their hyung. Yes even the mighty dragon decided to just rest after all he couldn’t pester his girlfriend because phones can’t be used in the duration of the flight.

 

The boys as usual were welcomed by their fans at the airport. TOP was already in a good mood which delighted s. But knowing that they still have tons to do, the boys headed to their hotel to rest for a while, change clothes and maybe learn a thing or two again from their noona for the concert and the fans. And of course how can they forget, they wished that their noona can actually fix their now scowling leader’s mood.

 

The boys were welcomed at the hotel and were escorted to each of their rooms. The still scowling Jiyong decided to head straight to his room to change and calm himself down before going to Dara’s room.

 

But seeing that his girlfriend is THE Sandara Park, another YG resident alien, he was surprised to see his girlfriend sitting, quite seductively if I may say, at the edge of the bed. She was looking at him while smiling. Jiyong was about to smile back but remembered that she didn’t answer any of his calls or messages since last night so he pouted while glaring at the goddess sitting in front of him.

 

Dara chuckled seeing her boyfriend’s reaction. She stood up to face her boyfriend and cheekily grinned at him. She tiptoed and kissed Jiyong’s pouting lips and stared at his eyes. “Jiyong-ah… Mianhae. Saranghae” she whispered while showering Jiyong’s face with kisses.

 

Jiyong being weak against Dara’s kisses, sighed and pulled her closer and kissed her lips. He poured his frustration, and his feelings of missing her for the past weeks. They both have been busy the past weeks that they couldn’t even meet each other properly. They were only talking to each other via messages, chat, and calls. To say the least, Jiyong was deprived of his Vitamin Dee.

 

Feeling every emotion Jiyong was pouring in their kiss, Dara responded with equal intensity, because she too was Jiyongie-deprived. After a few minutes, they pulled out from their kiss and stared at one another. Jiyong rested his forehead against Dara’s forehead without breaking their eye contact.

 

“Why weren’t you answering any of my calls and texts Dee?” Jiyong asked Dara because he was seriously worried that something bad happened to her and he wasn’t there to save her.

 

“Mianhae Jiyong-ah. I wanted to surprise you. That and because I saw the news that you were with the  model again AND it was said that she rode in your Lambo with you.” She said and pouted.

 

“Aigoo  baby girl. You actually believed that?”

 

She nodded. “At first yeah. But then I remembered you telling me about that wedding and when I looked at the picture closely the girl spotted with you doesn’t even look like her. Mianhae Jiyongie” she added a bit of aegyo while explaining because she knows her Jiyongie can’t resist her charms. *winks*

 

“You should know baby girl, only you and Dami-noona and omma are the only girls allowed to ride my Lambo so you shouldn’t get worried. And you know Kiko and Xin are in a relationship (a/n: I’m sorry I can’t help it. I ship them hahahahaha). It’s actually nice of them to be fine with helping us hide our relationship. Just always remember baby girl. Only You. There’s only you in my heart.” Jiyong smiled his gummy smile that made Dara blush and smiled her dazzling smile in return.

 

“Saranghae Jiyong-ah. Only you.” She said and pecked at his lips and hugged him. Jiyong smiled and hugged her back.

 

After breaking off their hug, they both decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter