Mina #2 [500 words]

Ace Of Kindergarten

Mina always felt curious towards the things surrounding her, but most of all, she was also always willing to be mischevous with Chanmi. The two of them were always up to something.

Today they had quite a complicated mission in their small hands - though it wasn't their turn to pet the class' pet, they wanted to play with Elvis. They knew that Choa teacher never locked the door of their classroom and she had a reason for that - kids usually left their toys in their school cases and she didn't think anything bad would happen.

That day Youkyung was in charge of taking care of Elvis. It was probably the only time the girl didn't have the drumsticks in her hands during school time. They just had to make sure that the two of them left to get into the room and play with Elvis.

The two were hiding behind some bushes, peeking at the classroom door. They spotted Choa's blonde hair and Mina grinned to herself, knowing that they were close to getting their mission done. They just needed to get Choa distracted and they knew it wouldn't take long. 

"Choa teacher!" Seolhyun exclaimed, running up to the teacher. "Jimin is picking a fight on Hyejeong!"

Choa gasped and followed the little girl to where the kids were.

"This is our chance!" Mina rubbed her hands together and Chanmi faked a malicious laugh. The two of them tiptoed rather comically their way to the room. Chanmi closed the door behind herself, making sure to not make a sound when closing it.

They ran their way to the small animal, who happened to be playing on the wheel once again. Once he noticed them, he stopped and stood on his paws, looking at the two girls. 

"You ready pal?" Mina asked Chanmi, and the little girl nodded her head. Mina opened the small door and put both her hands inside the cage. Choa teacher was usually the one who catched the animal and handed it to the little girls, for a really good reason - because the animal was hard to catch. Mina tried once, twice, and she gave up at the third time.

"Let me try" Chanmi suggested and Mina nodded with a sigh. Chanmi smiled when she managed to catch it.

"What are you doing?" 

The two of them were startled by the sound of a third voice, making the small animal fall from Chanmi's hands back to the cage. Youkyung sighed with relief, holding both her drumsticks to her chest. 

"You scared us, Youkyung!" Mina exclaimed.

"Elvis is mine today, I can't let you play with him" The drummer kept her arms crossed. "Close the cage or Choa teacher will get mad at us three."

Mina pouted while Chanmi closed the door, kind of ashamed for almost embarrassing herself in front of Choa.

"But we can tell Choa teacher to let us play with him!" Youkyung smiled widely.

And the two of them smiled along.