new friends

L.O.V.E

2001 ,25 december

She cant stop crying ,her brother hug her and tried to comforted his little sister ,5 years old krystal who doesn’t understand anything looks so confused with that situation ,her sister Jessica crying hard ,her brother yonghwa  cants stop crying too ,many people gathered in krystal house .

“oppa…why so many people here im afraid “krystal that little girl who always felt scared with crowded people,yonghwa wipes his tears and hug his little sister .”

 

“they love our umma and appa that’s why they are here “krystal just smiles ,she wipes yonghwa tears. Her brother and sister think that krystal doesn’t understand anything ,she doesn’t know that her parents died in car accident ,doesn’t know that she will never see her parent again, Jessica and yunho hug their little sister. Yunho,Jessica and yonghwa doesn’t know that their little jung understand anything ,she knows that her parents already died .

“better place heaven ,they are in heaven “krystal whispered to herself

 

 

“taeminnie ,myunggie from now on don’t make krystal crying again ,be the best oppa for krystal ,understand “Taemin and myungsoo just nodded

“umma kim right , protect krystal from now on “mrs lee hug both taemin and myungsoo

“poor our pretty soojungie “myungsoo looks so sad ,his tears drops he pitied her bestfriend .

“but soojungie have us hyung “ mrs lee just smiled ,seeing her son and myungsoo

 

 

2003

Krystal started her elementary school ,she attended jeguk elementary school same school with myungsoo and taemin

Since that accident 2 years ago myungsoo and taemin always there to make krystal laugh but something happened to krystal no more her cute smiles or no more tears from her ,even if taemin take her sushi even thought myungsoo telling her funny story ,krystal became ice princess .

Something changed to myungsoo and taemin too , they have new friends same aged as krystal ,sulli and naeun , 5 of them became bestfriends they share same bed and they share everything ,they always hang out together .

“soojung im sorry I cant accompany you playing ,sulli and minho hyung invited me to sooyoung noona birthday party”

“but oppa you promised me to..”before krystal continued her speak myungsoo already hang up his phone ,krystal got new message from taemin who cant accompany her too with same reason .

“but..why sulli didn’t invited me too” krystal looks disappointed with sulli ,since then myungsoo taemin sulli and naeun hangout together often without kryst

Al ,when krystal asked myungsoo and taemind they always rejected it ,krystal just krystal who cant do anything and  who cant express herself ,krystal who became more unsocialable ,krystal who became ice