1/1

Him

A bit messy since I used my phone to update, so I beg for your forgiveness beforehand. Will edit it later. Let's celebrate our 2min month everyone!~


 

 

 

It wasn't a big and loud bar, nor with crazy people dancing or grinding, it was quieter than any bar on that street. To br frankly honest, the bar looked out dated so not much of youngsters came in, it played old songs, the one that stepped in was mostly in their thirties, and not much of pretty girls with nice feature to stare at.

Taemin sat there, he came to celebrate his twenty ninth birthday alone. Yes, alone. He disliked crowds, he had not much friend so you could count them, he was very family oriented, hated loud music, hated girls, but loved boys, not good at drinking, and quiet; he wanted nothing more than get away from people.

That was why Taemin loved this bar, it suited his taste.

His head lolled to the music, the long dark hair that he grew flipped gracefully to the right and to the left as he moved to the beat. Hands gripping a bottle of weak beer while his eyes shut tightly, mouthing the lyrics of the remixed old song of Michael Jackson that his mother loved to sing. He spun around on his stool, only to laugh to himself the moment his knees hit the bar, and then spun another round, although he spilled some of his beverage on his hand and his tight leather jeans.

He wasn't drunk though. It was just him having fun alone.

 

 

On the other side of the bar, a group of police gathered to celebrate one of their teammates that got a promotion. They weren't in their uniform, but it was quite obvious they were police because who else drink a little when they got lots of alcohol on the table? Only people with high responsibility would do that, plus their body was so fit, not the type of people who would walk in and out of bars for fun.

Choi Minho was one of them.

Minho was sitting with his arms folded across his square chest, a sign that he gave when he didn't want anyone to talk to him, he was occupied at the moment. He was watching the spinning and giggling Taemin just across his seat, not sure if Taemin was a man or a woman. If he was a man he would approach him, but if he was not, he would pass.

His mouth curled into a small smile as he watched the man frowned at the taste of his beer, not a good drinker, Minho thought. Changmin, their team leader was curious about why Minho was smiling, because he rarely smiled, was more mysterious and a loner too. He gave a light squeeze on his shoulder before he whispered him to just go get into the man's pants, but Minho shook his head.

He didn't want that, he was just curious.

"We're going to hit the dance floor," Changmin said to Minho, "You coming?"

"No, sir, I don't dance."

"Okay."

His colleagues stood up, and he only watched them. Changmin turned to him once again, "Enjoy your night, it's not every day we get to have fun like this."

"Got you, sir."

"Changmin hyung, idiot."

Minho laughed at his best friend and took his bottle for a sip of it. His eyes then back to the man across his seat. A displeased burn flowing through his throat, causing him to groan, reminding himself not to drink much of the liver destroyer.

 

 

As a softer song played, Taemin's head allowed him to overthink things so he sighed deeply, he wasn't unhappy about his birthday or his life, he just wondering if he would enjoy his life after turning another page of life. He stared into his phone, lots of birthday messages and missed calls from his family, he just didn't want anybody to disturb his blessed day with questions he could not answer, such as: where's your boyfriend? when will you marry? why don't you let us set you up since you're single? and much more.

He put his bottle on the table, he carded his hair and held it in ponytail with one hand, he bent his neck backwards and closed his eyes as he felt the air hit his nape refreshingly. What Taemin didn't know was: he looked beautiful, he made Minho's heart stopped at the pose. A train of thought slipped through Minho's head as he examined the exposed skin, he was a man, Minho was sure because he could see his Adam's apple on that pale and inviting neck. Minho stood up with his beer in his hand.

Something thrilling about dragging his polished shoes towards that guy, something that never ever crossed his mind previously, but then he slowed his pace as he saw one of his colleagues approached the man whose hair let fall from his grip, tips softly reaching his shoulder. He was defeated by three steps.

"Alone, darling?"

Minho knitted his eyebrows, he would never say that lame pick up lines.

"Hi."

"How you doing?"

"Good."

"Can I get you a drink?"

The dark haired guy with a shade of wine red-as Minho noticed when he got closer- rolled his eyes and looked straight down at his bottle, no intention of looking back at the said police, namely Jonghyun, one of the best in handling guns but obviously not that great in handling man.

"Let me get this clear, if you buy me a drink, will it make you five inches taller and charming?" He glanced, "Will it make you single?"

"I am single."

"Yeah, I just saw you smooch your phone and mention the word love you. Is that what you called single?"

Minho smiled at the fierceness, Jonghyun was a flirt and he knew it just kicked him right on his shins with his sharp tongue. The latter believed that Jonghyun would never try to get him after this; Height and his boyfriend were things he hated to talk about.

The bartender gave him a smug look, seemed to be amused by Taemin's spiteful remarks. He raised his eyebrow in return, sighed under his breath, "He just ruined my peaceful night." The bartender offered him another bottle, but he shook his head, raising his beer- enough with just this.

The shorter male who just failed stopped upon his face, he looked pissed off and Minho gave his shoulder a comforting pat. He gave Jonghyun a smirk as he passed by him, sulking that he didn't get that guy in his grip. When he looked up to where the stunning male settled, he saw him talking- or more likely complaining to the bartender. He couldn't go back down now, better try or cut his gut. Thus, Minho settled next to the guy and smiled to himself.

"It may have been the leather pants," he said calmly with his husky voice.

There was a pause, Taemin's eyelashes battered rapidly for a while and Minho could see how the shadow of it fell gently under the eyes. It was a mere art before he noticed the change in the latter's expression.

"Oh yeah?" The smaller guy rolled his eyes again, "What kind of pants does a boy have to wear to be left alone?"

"I don't know, maybe a boucle?"

Taemin laughed at it, looking stunning in Minho's eyes; he looked like perfection, like he was the one. This was the terrifying thought Minho had as soon as he laid his eyes on him lolling half an hour ago.

"I mean, what's wrong with you guys?"

Minho raised his eyebrow, questioning.

"Oh please, I know you're sitting together earlier, you and that short guy, on that table over there. So tell me how you guys suddenly single after a few shots of beers?"

"I'm not a fan of alcohol, but," Minho held his bottle, this man was interesting- as If his heart was pulled by him every second of his mere presence there, "after few gulps- I had two already, all I know is to get a third."

He finally dared himself to look into Minho's eyes and he seemed flustered by the intense gaze Minho gave him, like there was this something about their fixed eyes that made the time stops for a while. It was a heart throbbing moment, the sudden silence between them. They clicked; as simple yet as complicated as that.

"I can tell you're a total flirt, just like your friend," Taemin tore his gaze, breathed out awkwardly- since when he held his breath, nobody knew.

"Trust me, I am not. I am just trying to get to know you."

"Hah- What's the difference?" He judged Minho from head to toe.

"Well, I am trying to get your number and a date, he is trying to get into your pants."

Taemin found himself smiling at the answer, a bit blushing because honestly, it had been so long since someone managed to eat his rudeness raw and still trying to get to him. Not much of people or a stranger had this much courage -more likely stubbornness- to get his full attention. He admired the gut.

"What do you do?"

"Oh me?"

"Is there anybody I talk to but you?"

Minho chuckled, "I make nets from spider web and then I catch butterflies and grasshoppers so they won't be hurt, after that I put it in a jar as a display or sometimes I eat them."

"Do I look stupid to you?"

"No, honestly, you look rather upset. I'm trying to be funny, but I guess I'm not- so... Can I know the reason?"

The upper lips of the said boy ticked, he wanted to laugh at the stupid innuendo, but he didn't want the latter happy to be able to make him laugh. The stool spun towards Minho, now he could see clearly the pretty face. The birthday boy raised his bottle for a cheer and Minho tossed their bottles following suit.

"You're wrong. Happy birthday to me."

"Oh, Happy Birthday."

But Minho could see so much in the smaller's face, he was a terrible liar or was it Minho that was too good at observing faces. He tried to believe, though. Another pregnant silent came as Minho stared into the face, he leaned into him a bit, watching his eyes blinked blankly while his nimble finger ran on the rim of the beer bottle, and at that time he looked rather innocent despite his edgy appearance. The most probable age? Minho predicted he was 25 more or less. He was curious as to why the pretty guy looked sad, but he didn't ask anymore, they stayed quiet and enjoyed the music at the background.

"So am I tall enough to buy you a drink?" Minho broke the silence.

Taemin giggled, "Not until you tell me what you do."

"Why do you have to know?"

"Well, I have a reason."

"Spill it."

"I don't do one night stand anymore," Taemin gripped his bottle tighter, "I need to settle and if anybody- say, approach me first, I need to know their background so I won't regret it."

"Okay, so how about this- hey-uh," he read the nametag of the bartender, "Hey Kai, get two shots here, please. Moderate one."

"Moderate?"

"I'm not good at drinking, and I believe you too, weak against alcohol."

"Touche."

Taemin was impressed bt the choice of alcohol, it seemed like this guy had been observing him and yeah he was very impressed now. He should think it was creepy, but he didn't feel like that. He found it heartwarming.

"How about we take a shot for every question. If I ask you and you answer- any kind of question: yes or no question is included too- I'll take a shot, same goes to you."

He smirked at Minho in such a charming way, "Game on."

It was a man's pride, Minho knew Taemin would take this game because he was truly a man. Even though he could judge that Taemin liked boys just like him, a total gay doesn't mean they aren't manly, right?

"Just leave the bottle here, thanks- uh- Kai," Taemin kept the bottle close to them.

Minho's face stretched due to his smile, keeping the bottle there- it seemed like Taemin wanted to know him as much as he wanted to know Taemin. If so, he could prepare himself to be drunk because he wanted to know a lot. And maybe when they were both drunk, they could be closer and Taemin would give him a chance to date him.

"Alright." Taemin clasped both of his hands.

"You first," Minho said.

"So, if my guessing is right, you're someone who has authority or maybe the military. Someone in the government system, I don't know. What are you?"

"I just finished my weaponry school and just allocated in the criminal department."

"What?"

"I'm a police."

"You kidding me? You're a policeman?"

"Yes, ma'am. Ah! And that's, I think that's two questions?"

"." Taemin grunted and took the small glass, quickly he bottomed it and poured another shot for himself.

"Oh- wow- wait, I didn't really mean it, you don't have to push yourself-"

Taemin gulped another shot and cringed at the bitter taste on his throat and his tongue, body started to burning. He shook his head when the fire spread all over his body, slapping Minho's hand that was reaching for his glass away. I promise on my pride, he muttered.

"Oh well- okay..." Minho chuckled at Taemin's scrunched face, letting the creased forehead relaxed.

"I know all about you guys. My aunt was married to a police."

There was a weird, uncomfortable glint in Taemin's eyes as he commented on his job.

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

Minho's fingers played on the rim of his glass, he shot his head to Taemin, "Hold on, how do you know all about us? What do you mean?"

"Two questions," Taemin smirked, "I will answer both."

The big eyes smiled at him and took two shots, emptying the glass twice with a face full of despise.

"What I mean is, you're a bunch of arrogant, self centred people who think that you can lie and cheat and do whatever you want, hurting people, but act like a saint," he paused, "I'd never date a policeman."

"Whoa whoa, wait why? I serve for my city and my country so why am I self centred and arrogant?"

Taemin paused, "I don't know."

"I can't register it as a reason."

"I believe that for long already."

"I become a police because I love South Korea, I love Seoul, I'd do anything to keep it in peace, to protect a land where I grow up. I'm self centred?"

Minho started to feel small somegow, Taemin seemed to have something hidden about a policeman, he didn't want to question it further. Would Taemin give him a chance? The birthday boy seemed to despise police a lot. To be completely honest, Minho wasn't that optimist in a relationship, you could tell from how many relationship he failed at. He respected the other's opinion a lot, he let them decide and he followed it- heartbreaking or not heartbreaking. This time too, he decided to give the boy full authority to decide- again, he didn't want to be selfish. If he hated his job so bad, he couldn't help it, right? It was such a shame that he couldn't get him.

"Look, whatever it is I'm sorry about your aunt, but that's not me," Minho grabbed his low alcohol beer he brought earlier and calmly said, "Not all policemen is like what you imagine, really. Maybe your aunt met a bad one."

He stared at the boy, wondered if he would ever meet again later, maybe next time he wasn't a police so he would get the chance to have him for himself.

"I'm cool with your opinion. And even though it's saddening me, it's nice meeting you."

He stood up from his seat and smiled at the man genuinely.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, probably, because you said you wouldn't date a police, so..."

Taemin's heart stopped all of a sudden, what was it? He would leave just like that? He was flustered, wasn't it good that he would leave him alone? He's a police. He might hit or abuse him someday, he might cheat and never came back. But... Taemin believed he was the one deep in his head and heart. They clicked. He had given up already? That's him limit? He bit his lip, watching the police bowed at him politely. Here was Taemin, battling with his conscience. He thought he wouldn't want to date one, he promised himself as he saw his aunt crying over nights and divorced, yet he was curious about him.

The curiosity kills the cat.

"Uh- I said I'd never marry one," he couldn't look him straight in the eyes.

"But-" Minho clearly heard he wouldn't date a police- wait! Did he get himself a golden ticket?

He saw the latter shrugged his nape before his fingers ran through his soft, long locks, scrunched his nose awkwardly.

"Oh? Oh- okay... Right, I must have misheard it, yeah... you said you wouldn't marry a police. Well then, uh- maybe, hello!" he cleared his throat, "Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

Taemin laughed at how Minho stuttered. Minho couldn't hide his happiness and his stupid smile, did it means that Taemin would make an exception for him? He was interested in him too? He would see Taemin on other occasion, right?

The smaller stretched out his hand, "Taemin."

"Minho. Choi Minho, it's a pleasure meeting you."

They laughed and sat there like it was their first time talking, slight nervous and aware about each other's presence. Their eyes met for a while, smiles erupted followed by laughter a second later. If it was a Manga, there would be flowers and confetti floating in the air around them.

"Uhm- aren't you a dreamer, Minho?"

"Sorry?"

"That's too much, isn't it? Wanting to protect peace in society."

"I'm a dreamer?" Minho knitted his eyebrows, "Oh well, this country need this kind of dreamer, don't you think? Not everybody has a view like me. And this dreamer right here would do- say anything, so this dreamer is definitely giving our beloved Seoul a great deal."

Taemin nodded with his lips tightened.

"What?" Minho asked.

"You dream to be a hero?" Taemin found it funny about the question that just slipped from his tongue.

Minho giggled, "You could say so. Actually, that sounds nice."

"Choi Minho the hero?"

"Hmm..."

"Choi Minho The Hero."

Minho smiled so widely, heart immediately swelling the moment Taemin said his name, he liked how Taemin called his name. He liked the gesture Taemin show, openness at one point, then insecurity after it. His cheek felt so hot, and he was sure it was because of Taemin not the alcohol. He was in danger that night. This guy did something weird to his heart, reminding him of what Changmin had ever said some time in the past.

"You know what, Taemin?"

"What?"

"My team leader said there are three things we got to be worried about in life."

"And those are?" Taemin leaned closer to hear him well, he didn't notice it well before, but Minho's voice was very charming, deep, husky, and calming. He wanted to hear more of him.

"Ego, alcohol, and pretty women," Minho paused, eyes caught in Taemin's -he couldn't find his way out from the beautiful eyes, "or in my case men."

Taemin's upper lip ticked again that night, he wanted to smile because he knew it was about him, but he wanted not to smile because he was a policeman- he should stay aware and careful for now, again, it was Minho and his head kept saying it's okay. Forget about his effort on his almost smiling to widely mouth, his cheeks betrayed him with the obvious blush, so did his ears, and his heart that sounded like a parade.

"I guess you have to start worrying yourself now."

"Yeah, I'm in big trouble. You're pretty," Minho smile shyly.

The smaller guy took his bottle and bottomed it out of nervousness, he even drunk another shots from Minho's treat. Thought he would cover his blushing cheeks by saying that he's totally drunk, but Minho already felt great seeing Taemin's reaction and Taemin disliked his current self.

"Okay, maybe you should stop," Minho grabbed the glass that was on Taemin's hand, he held his hand for a split second. Taemin's hand was small and soft, a bit cold and sweaty; he wanted to hold it properly next time.

"Why?"

"You are obviously not a good drinker. You're red."

"I'm red?"

"Yeah," Minho chuckled, "You're blushing hard so let's stop before you explode."

Taemin was caught in their intense staring until suddenly he held his aching stomach, "Speaking of which-" He ran out of the bar, throat was burning pain because the alcohol regurgitated. He never drank that much and obviously his gaster couldn't handle it. He covered his mouth, bitter fluid poking his tongue and he was ready to vomit- outside the bar, please, he muttered in his head.
Minho ran after him and saw the shorter bent towards the wall, vomiting all the content of his stomach. He was worried.

"I got you," he held the long hair so the puke wouldn't ruin his hair, and he his back, gave a light massage on his nape too, "I got you."

"Step aside, I'm a dirty mess," he growled, voice strained from the vomiting.

"I've been in a lot when I patrol around the city at night," Minho chuckled as he gave his handkerchief to Taemin, "don't worry, I've seen a lot. At least you don't puke on my clothes or my shoes."

Taemin tried to hit him, but then occupied with another gag.

"Ugh, I feel terrible," he groaned.

"Remind me not to let you drink too much alcohol next time."

He vomited once again, eyes teary red, he whined about how he hated the bitter taste on his tongue, he smelled awful too, and his throat burnt. He cursed, now his first impression would be 'the guy who vomits his dinner out'.

"Let me buy you some sweets after this."

Taemin laughed under his breath. "Still, I'm not going home with you tonight, sir."

Minho laughed so hard, he pulled Taemin close to him and tidied his messy hair.

"Well- even though I'm thankful that you've helped me, don't even think about it."

"I understand, ma'am."

 


Taemin was sitting with his papers of work on his face, piled up with notes on each paper, his eyes tired and so did his brain. His phone kept buzzing to an unknown number, but he couldn't just leave his work just yet. Not for an unknown number that kept calling him these past hours. He sighed loudly as he saw two voice mails. He decided to stop the endless reading and marked his task before he rested his back on the chair. It took him a mere second to get curious about who sent him voice messages so he checked them.

"Hi, it's me, Minho, you know- the guy from the bar last time. So I've been trying to reach you, are you busy? Maybe we get grab a coffee- or just reach me back?"

He put down his glasses and clicked the second voice mail.

"It's me again, Minho, the policeman you don't want to marry. So- I don't know, you dislike coffee? If yes, maybe we can grab a soda. If you hate soda, we can have a tea. Don't tell me you dislike tea too- but anyhow, yeah- bye."

Taemin smiled unconsciously, he giggled. It wasn't even funny but he was giggling. He stretched his extremities and bit his lips, fingers fidgeting if he should call the unknown number. But he did anyway.

"Taemin."

"Hi," he cleared his throat because that little high went a bit higher just like a high school girl in love. "Hello."

"I've been waiting for a call from you," the deep, husky voice paused, Taemin could hear a smile from across the phone, "What are you up to?"

"Many things. You?"

"Are you busy?"

"Sort of. Got a stack of papers to review."

"Don't overwork yourself."

"Oh please, said someone who works 18x6 hours a week."

"Well," Minho chuckled, "I'm a hard worker."

"I can see that."

They paused for a while, hearing the sound of small laughter and breath.

"Uh- so? Coffee?"

"About that... I hate coffee, I am not in the mood for soda and tea."

"Oh- wow. Really?" He heard an unamused tone, Taemin wanted to laugh at it.

"Hot milk or ice cream, maybe?"

"What?" Minho laughed, "I don't know you have a baby buds."

"Now you know," Taemin finally laughed, "Police don't drink milk and eat dessert?"

"Where can I pick you up?"

"Now?"

"Of course, when else? You might ignore my call again tomorrow, I'm not taking risk."

"Like right now? Aren't you working?"

"My shift just ended, I thought I'd go for a free service patrol, but since you called, I guess I'm reserved for you."

He covered his mouth, his cheeks went as high as the ceiling. He liked the attitude.

"You are going to pick me up with a police car?"

"You want me to?"

"No, that'd be embarrassing."

Taemin heard an evil smirk.

"I won't tell you where my office is if you're picking me with that. I swear."

"No fun."

Taemin heard a door closed- a car door to be exact.

"You were going already?"

"Tell me the address so I can take off in anytime."

"Oh- well- sure, it's Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu."

"Okay."

"Okay, can't wait."

 

 

Taemin saw a white Kia halted in front of his office tower, he waited until the window scrolled down to display a toothy smile from Minho, hell he looked so much better in daylight it made Taemin's heart stopped for a while. He just couldn't believe it, that he met this gorgeous man.

"Hey pretty, want to take a ride?"

Okay, that was a lame joke, Taemin thought.

"God, you're in your uniform?"

"Why? You dislike it?"

Taemin went inside the car and sat down, "I don't want people's attention."

"Trust me, they won't even look at us."

"Hope so."

"So how are you?" He smiled so gently at Taemin.

"Good." Taemin didn't know where to look because Minho was staring straight through his temple, trying to stare straight into his eyes, "Okay, can you stop staring?"

"I like that cute ponytail."

"Yeah thank you but stop staring."

Minho laughed, "Pretty."

"You're flirting."

"Oh, I am."

"Don't do that, I might hate you for it."

"Okay," he paused for a while, started the engine and smiled at Taemin, "Pretty."

Taemin rounded his eyes and hit his arm, causing Minho to laugh,

"I said stop it, didn't I?"

"Fine," he said, "Beautiful."

"Gosh, you're annoying."

"I don't know why, but I have a hunch that I will annoy you more because it's fun."

"People must think you're annoying too."

"I believe not, because I only annoy you."

Taemin rolled his eyes, head turned away from Minho's sight- trying to hide his blushing face. Oh, he favoured him. Him and his hotness. And his silliness.

 

 

One thing that Taemin liked from him, that Minho was a gentleman, he opened any door for Taemin, let him walk first, pulled him a chair and ordered for Taemin. Taemin's heart and stomach often flipped and twisted because he loved how Minho treated him, he wasn't bad- not like what he first thought of policeman. Minho was kind, and his manner was very natural. Minho said that was because he was close to his mother so he took care of her well, typical of filial son. Taemin was impressed at how many times he managed to make Taemin smile all the way to a dessert parlour.

"This is not a date, okay?"

"Why?"

"Just because it is not."

"It's a date to me though."

"Why?"

"I ordered a couple combo," Minho pointed at the board above the cashier, "So it's a date."

"Without my concern?"

"I paid."

"What flavour you picked?"

"Vanilla, strawberry, mint choco chip, and chocolate."

"I hate mint."

"I only eat mint flavour."

"The topping?"

"Jelly, cookies, and marshmallow."

"The shake?"

"Yours banana milkshake, I exchanged mine with mineral water."

Taemin raised his eyebrows, he was loyally spoiled today; Minho ordered his favourite, so, "Okay, this is a date."

"You're impressed."

"I am."

"You're pretty easy to guess," Minho chuckled.

"Tell me."

"You have a childish taste bud. My niece always order those three standard flavours with colourful jelly and cookies as topping. I enjoy marshmallow. And about banana milkshake, I don't know, just a feeling."

"Ice cream flavours correct, topping correct and I love marshmallow too, and I like banana and vanilla milkshake."

"Bullseye," he winked at Taemin.

"Don't wink, I'll poke your eyes with chopsticks if you do it again."

"There's no chopsticks here."

"Lucky you," Taemin smiled.

Minho stood up when his buzzer buzzed, he brought their order to the table and smiled so happily to Taemin. The ice cream bucket was placed closer to Taemin, Minho insisted that it should be like that- close to Taemin, because it was a sweet treat for him. The police immediately shoved the mint flavour to his side to enjoy.

"So, is becoming a police is your dream?" Taemin scooped a spoonful of ice cream to his mouth after throwing him a question fot a starter.

"No, I want to be a singer," he laughed, "but I'm not good. Becoming a policeman suit me more."

He side eyed at Minho, quietly agreeing, "I can see, you look great in that uniform."

"Are you praising me?"

"Maybe."

Taemin timidly raked his eyes from his clean cut hair, to his big eyes, sharp nose, to his chin, and trailed his sharp jaw-that looked even sharper than a knife-as he ate his ice cream. He had this weird feeling as he saw Minho swallowed down his desert because Minho's Adam's apple looked appealing, he bet the deep and charming voice was heavenly produced by the vocal cord near those bobbing cartilage- there's no proof that people with nice Adam's apple have a great voice but he wants to think that way.

His eyes went down to his broad shoulders, to his build arm muscles- not big, much to Taemin's favour, and the prominent veins on his forearms. He liked what he saw. Oh not to mention his body proportion, the uniform that wrapped his upper body was art, he could see the lines on his abdomen and his hip bones too. Earlier, he saw he got beautiful long legs, with muscles, and pretty butts.

He had to shake his head to avoid staring at it.

"Why?"

"Nothing."

"I need to go to the restroom, if you please excuse me.."

"Go ahead."

Taemin let out a loud exhale soon he walked away. He needed to get away from Minho. Minho was driving him mad.

Minho smiled, he could see the nervousness as the boy stood, all too clearly. He was nervous too, moreover Taemin looked very beautiful without his strong eyeliner, he looked softer than that night. Oh, how he adored Taemin's delicate face and his thousands of expressions. If Minho wasn't in expression training when he first time entering a police academy, he would always smile like an idiot the whole time; it was hard not to smile.

He was pretty satisfied with his effort to get Taemin's number, he was determined to make him his from the last time they met in the club- when they clicked, Minho vowed to try, because: How could he resist those two beautiful brown orbs, those kissable lips- cute how he always bites it, yet tempting to bite it too, his lithe body, how pale Taemin was compared to him, and those legs when he wore leather pants? Sin was him, and how the leather wrapped around his thighs, and his round full butts. He saw Taemin as a living sin.

He just noticed that now, that he was completely mesmerised by his beauty.

"Why are you smiling like that? What are you thinking?"

"Oh-- You."

Taemin froze just before he sat himself properly, his face flushed immediately.

"What about me?" He tried to be cool though.

Hesitation shown over Minho's face, he definitely wouldn't say the truth, so he asked, "Is working in financial world is always been your dream?"

"No," He took a bite of his ice cream and jelly, "I want to be an artist, but my parents forbid it. Art won't feed you, they said."

"But you love drawing?"

"Love but no talent at all. I see the reason why they opposed that," he laughed to himself, making it harder for Minho not to smile stupidly.

"You like music?"

"Who doesn't?"

"What kind? You enjoy indie?"

"Only when I'm depressed," he scrunched his nose, Taemin quite shocked when he realised it- he only did that when he was comfortable with someone. In the opposite chair, Minho was frozen, how could a twenty nine year old act like a child? The scrunching made Minho hardly breathe.

"What about kids? You like kids?"

"Oh really?"

"What?"

Taemin tilted his head, definitely this was a serious talk, who talked about kids when it was just their first date? Was Minho being serious with him already? Taemin knew they were not young, perfect age to marry and all, but really? Asking about kids on a first date? On a fluffy ice cream date? Awkward.

"I'm just asking," Minho added.

"Well, I like them."

"You want them?"

"Yeah, someday," he bit his lips again, this was too serious, but it had Taemin's heart beat really fast, he wondered if Minho liked kids too, and what if he wanted a kid soon but Taemin was a guy and he couldn't provide it to him. Or maybe, he shouldn't think that far, yet.

Minho smiled in content. They said nothing afterwards, slowly finishing the ice cream in silence.

"My mom says I have a nose for picking the wrong person," Taemin changed the subject.

"That's ty to say."

"But wll, I've proven she's right," he smiled, "I mean, look at you."

"I was the wrong pick?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

Taemin chuckled and nodded, "I picked a guy over a girl. What in the world."

"I guess your decision made you who you are," Minho stared deeply into those brown orbs, it was meaningful- the way they stared at each other.

"I never regret my decision."

"Good to hear that, Taemin."

Minho smiled gently at Taemin, he was so sure Taemin was the one for him and probably Taemin felt the same because there was something special about each other, not like their previous relationship. This was more... serious?

 


They had been going out on dates for almost three months. And they had their first kiss on one rainy day when Taemin drunk himself and called Minho who was accidentally on patrol not far from where he spent his night with one bottle of soju. Minho brought him home because he didn't know his house. It was the morning when Taemin found his head spinning badly, woke up in a stranger's bedroom with that stranger's clothes, but fortunately the stranger wasn't so strange; Minho. After the breakfast when they had to part, they kissed. That day, was their first counting day of being boyfriends.

"Oh wow..." Minho's ears immediately turned red when he saw Taemin walked out of his room with nothing but black boxers, an explicit one.

"Hi."

"Taemin-ah," Minho had his breath caught in his throat as Taemin stopped in front of his face.

It was supposed to be a romantic movie night- sweet popcorn, cuddling, whispering sweet remarks, kissing and some other fluffy things- to celebrate their fifth months being boyfriends, so Minho didn't expect this at all. Definitely not expecting that pale and flawless, flat stomach in front of his eyes, exposed just for him. Taemin shuddered as Minho leaned closer to him, breath fell hotly on his skin.

"You know, I'm fine with waiting, Tae..." Eyes glued to the pale skin, the urge to kiss that pale skin was huge.

Taemin was a bit uptight, still unsure about their relationship and all. The fact is, Minho always takes his time to appreciate Taemin's decision of kissing or not kissing, holding hands or not holding hands, and hugging or not hugging. So he didn't want to make Taemin forced himself too hard in this section of their relationship.

"I want it," Taemin cupped Minho's face, catching his eyes.

This was definitely a big deal for Taemin, and a big step for the two of them. Taemin didn't know why he would give his everything to this police, when he promised himself not to love a policeman in the very first place. But his heart waiver.

"You're trembling..." Minho held his hands and slowly stood on his feet, nose bumping on its process, and they paused.

"But I want it," Taemin's voice more likely a shaky whisper on Minho's lips.

"Yeah?" Their hot breath exchanged in the middle of their parting lips, eyes flattery closed on instinct.

"Yeah..."

Their lips met in a small chaste kiss. Taemin kept repeating 'yeah' in a shaky whisper, and Minho couldn't help but to smile at the timidity. He grazed his teeth to that thick lower lips and he kissed his gasping mouth again. His arms found their way around Taemin's waist, and the dark long haired found his arms around the taller's nape when he lifted him up and Taemin wrapped his legs around Minho's hips for support. The taller placed one of his hands just bellow his globes to prevent him from falling as they headed to Taemin's room.

"You sure?"

Taemin nodded in between their kiss, "It's just- you just feel so real right now and it scares me."

 


The morning came too fast, sun shining towards the windows and fell on the messy bed where two spent body snuggled closely, Taemin's back on Minho's chest, not wanting to lose each other's comforting warmth. Taemin was awake- more likely he couldn't sleep because they finally did that. This was real, whatever they had in mind, this was real and things got more serious. He was very much aware of Minho's breath was on his neck, he felt his arms wrap around him securely and protectively while their body tangled under the blanket separated only by boxers. Taemin held those strong hands, he asked for a tighter hug and Minho gave him, a gentle kiss on his nape was a bonus.

"What is it that you're thinking?"

"You hardly even know me," Taemin squeezed the hand that was at his waist.

"I know enough, you're a perfect package for me, my love."

Taemin turned slightly, and their eyes met, then their lips met- Taemin's lips still bruising from the hard kisses last night, but he didn't care because this morning kiss was different than the usual, or the kisses from last night, it was more... I'm yours now.

He liked the new feeling that embraced his heart.

Minho got Taemin to face him, he hugged him again before they fell into silence. Their heart beat together and Taemin counted at how many beats they actually match, he listened to every missing beats because his heart raced a little bit too fast than him. Then his thought was distracted with Minho's gentle kiss on his forehead.

"What are you so afraid of?"

Minho carefully Taemin's , paused on the waistband only to up and down in a very comforting touch.

"Nothing..." Taemin kissed Minho's collarbone in return, "Everything? I don't know."

The taller then started combing his messy long dark hair away from his face.

"What if it doesn't work out?"

Minho caressed his boyfriend's cheek with his calloused hand, "Listen, we are going to get married and start a family. It will work."

"You got it all planned out, don't you?" Taemin looked up.

"Oh I'm so done... I've done it since the first time I set my eyes on you. I love you."

Minho gave him a light peck on his cheek.

"I love you too," Taemin wandered his lips onto Minho's, wanted more of it so they eventually kissed after he tugged Minho's short hair. Now they shared a long lasting one, open mouthed, that included tongues because they weren't innocent; they were both fully grown adult. It was romantic though, not dirty.

"But you are going to need a ring if you want to talk all tough like that," Taemin smiled.

"Okay, deal," Minho caressed his cheek affectionately.

 

 

The wedding day came faster, after all the shouting and the stressful events from preparing their simple wedding, the ceremony went very smoothly. The colour of white and teal decorated the hall, people they close with came to celebrate the happy occasion, and now the highlight, Minho took the chance to ask Taemin to dance for the first time. Said he was saving the dance for this day only.

"You still look pale," Taemin touched Minho's face when their body swayed to the classic.

"I'm feeling better."

"Is your arm fine?"

"I can hold you, it's fine, right?"

"I hate you," Taemin kissed his jaw.

"Don't blame me, blame the bullet."

"Who says you can take the bullet, stupid hero?"

"I'm trying to avoid it, husband of the stupid hero."

Taemin pouted a smile- yeah, only Taemin could do a pout while smiling, and it broke Minho's heart but made him happy as well. If he knew he would get shot after a long night run of tracking the criminals, he would say no to the a week off offer. Taemin ran his fingers over the wound and Minho hissed a bit.

"I bet it still fresh."

Minho laughed, "You want to see the stitches?"

"The bullet ruined my perfect guy."

"Stop worrying me, love."

"Oh sure I won't."

"Good."

"You just got your iv off of your vein a minute before the ceremony, I can stay cool with it."

"I would blame you for that, actually."

Taemin snorted, "Why?"

"I took the extra job on the field to get a week off with you."

"But now the extra week will be spent on hospital, thank you very much."

"Sorry..."

"I forgive you, it's our wedding day so I'll forgive you this once."

Minho stopped their steps and cupped Taemin's face with one hand, and kissed him in front of the small crowd of families and friends, showing off that Taemin was officially his this time and until forever. The crowd went cheering and whistling at the moment they shared.

"I love you," they confessed.

 

 

Taemin was extremely bored that night, the rain made him miss Minho much more than the usual. He hated knowing that Minho had important case and left him in their house when they had their dinner, he even showered thoroughly thinking that finally he would sleep together after a whole week sleeping alone. But again, Minho left him because there was an important clue to his first ever case as a team leader; Minho got promoted few weeks after the incident on the night before their wedding.

He surfed his phone and watched TV, he sprawled over their empty bed and sighed. He wondered if Minho missed him as much as he did, they had not touched each other since the last time in their honeymoon because of Minho's promotion so he was super busy with the handover.

"Hi, love. Why haven't you slept?"

"How's the progress?"

"We're on the field," he heard rustling from Minho's side, "we got an address."

"Don't tell me you're holding a gun."

"Oh yes I am."

"I shouldn't call."

"Oh no, don't hang up yet," he heard Minho lowered his voice, "we're still observing the house."

Taemin sat up in worry, "still observing?"

"Yeah, if there's nothing here, then we will retreat."

Minho heard Taemin sighed, so he smiled.

"Hey, don't worry."

"Don't get hurt."

"I won't. So now tell me what are you doing at this hour."

"You know what, I am all prepared for nothing tonight."

Minho chuckled, "What do you mean prepared?"

"I showered, wore seductive clothes, cologne, and you know what? You missed all that for a case."

"Oh..." Minho grinned, "I'm off duty tomorrow, can you show me how you prepare yourself?"

"No, not going to do it."

"Why?"

"It's embarrassing for me preparing things only to be abandoned by you."

"I'm sorry..."

"Yeah I understand, saving the world peace is more endearing than sleeping with me."

"Aww my little cutie is upset?"

Taemin chuckled, "I miss you, you barely home when I'm arrived."

"I miss you too, my love... But the job, it's tiring me too."

He heard Minho shuffled from across the phone, he could imagine his husband ducking from the outer side of a house with a gun and complete attire of protective suit. He hated imagining that. He even held his breath when Minho stayed silent and coded his men.

"Tae?"

"Everything's okay?"

"Yeah, continue telling what else you've prepared."

"Myself?" Taemin giggled to ease the obvious tension in Minho's voice.

", don't say anything about it."

"Why? Don't want me to to you?"

"Oh well, I won't say no but I have gun in my hands and it's impossible for me to do something."

"What gun?"

Minho laughed, "Oh, you peachy ."

"I- what?"

"Don't you know that?" Minho smirked, "How pretty your behind, like a delicious ripe peach."

Taemin blushed and chuckled, voice lower in pitch, "Yeah?"

"God, you sound so good right now. Are you touching yourself?"

"No, not yet. But planning to," he bit his lips.

Suddenly Minho hushed him and everything became so quiet, Taemin held his breath waiting for another word, but he only heard hurried footsteps and sounds of clicking gun. Not long after it two gunshots bleared through the phone and heavy breaths of Minho were heard before a second later the phone turned to be quieter than ever. Taemin stood up with his eyes wide. He could only pray for Minho's safety. He heard rustles after a while, the way Minho had not hung him up, it scared him. It freaked him out.

"Minho.."

No answer, it was horror.

"Oh God, Minho?"

Nobody answered him.

"Minho... please, Minho..."

Taemin stood up and tears started to flow, his heart beat very hard and his head spun, he prayed so hard for him but he couldn't hide his worrisome in his sniffles.

"Minho," he whispered, "Minho?"

Then he cried, he sobbed in such an ugly way. If he knew where his husband was, he would run to him and make sure he was fine, but Minho didn't tell him where, so he could only wait for an answer. He was trembling while his thought playing dramatic scene that included Minho, gunshot, blood, and criminals. Taemin knew he shouldn't cry so hard because the other side of the phone might hear it, or maybe the sound of his crying would make the criminals noticed Minho's whereabouts but he couldn't manage himself to be quiet.

"You cried?"

"Oh God! Minho! Oh my God..." He sniffed and cried louder, "Thank God! You idiot, you scared me to death! Are you okay?"

"I'm very fine."

He cried again after hearing a gentle, almost breathless chuckle.

"Hey... I scared you, huh? I'm sorry love, don't cry..."

"Your men? They good?"

"Yes, it's not my people that get shot, the suspects, they tried to run away."

Taemin didn't say anything, he was shocked; he didn't even realise already standing in front of the door with a car key in his hand, barefooted.

"I want you to come back to me now, Minho," he whined.

"Right away, my love..."

"I'm scared."

 

 

Being in love with a police was hard, he should've known that since the very start- from his aunt's experience too. Even so, Taemin never regretted it- because Minho was an exception- but he had to admit that his heroic husband made him feel uneasy every time. His husband got hurt a lot and it ached him, Taemin could see wounds or bruises whenever Minho told him he would jump right into the field to catch the suspects. And also he got limited time to be home with him.

"Can you not go?"

"I am afraid I can't, love."

"So I am number two after the serial killer?"

Minho kissed an apology, but Taemin wasn't buying it. He pouted and wrapped himself with their blanket

"How could a blanket is warmer than you?"

"Taemin-ah..."

"You barely have time for me, is it only me that liking our marriage?"

Minho sat again on the bed, hand reaching for Taemin's cheek.

"I love you, of course I love our marriage, I asked you even though you're not sure of this, remember?"

"Then show me! Show me how much this marriage worth to you. This is not just about living together, sleeping together and eat and spend money together."

Minho stayed silent.

"You barely here..."

"But I'm here."

"You are now, I can touch you, see you, feel you but you are in another place. You can't see me, all you can see is your cases at work. I'm lonely, Minho," Taemin's eyes moistened, "You dedicated your life enough for the country, can't you do it for me too? I'm selfish, but Minho, I need your attention and your love."

Minho's phone rang again,but he ignored it, his most precious person in life was upset, how could he take that right away? Taemin sighed seeing how troubled Minho's face, he hated himself for giving in so easily after seeing his husband's eyes flickered between him and his phone.

"Go... Your men are looking for you."

"I love you, I really do, Taemin. Once I'm done with this case, I'll-"

"Don't promise me anything, just go."

He took a heavy step away from Taemin, "I love you so much..."

 

The rain poured shamelessly to the ground, the sun was hiding the whole day, even the moon was hiding behind the dark clouds, as if they were bored shining these past days, and obviously the weather was unfriendly, with harsh winds and loud thunder as the cherries on top of the ruined cake.

If there's one thing Taemin would change, it was his decision he made the previous night before he went out of their house. He shouldn't have exited through the door and just listened to what Minho said, that he was unsafe out there. He should have believed that being with Minho was the safest thing to do and being stubborn was wrong and stupid.

cause in that split second he stepped outside, he felt the most painful feeling ever.

He could feel the sting from his skin that was breached by a metal bullet, forcing in into his shoulder, he could feel his muscle torn by the deadly speed, bones too. If he could scream, he would scream, but his throat and body immediately went spastic, fell out of shock and believed he would be dead in any minutes because he felt another metal bullet breached through his body- he couldn't feel where because he was numb.

A familiar steps approached him, he knew Minho would run after him, because they just fought over Minho's absence in the past week and Taemin just yelled that he would rather be dead than being ignored entirely by his husband. Even though Minho had explained why- which is he doesn't want the wanted sniper to know where he lives- Taemin didn't want to believe him.

Now he wished he listened to him, stayed inside instead of proving that nothing will happen, and believed every Minho's decision. He pulled that wish of his dead. He wanted to live. He never wanted anything other than live, to be able to see Minho and be with him.

"Taemin-ah!" Minho screamed, he never screamed that loud before.

Taemin groaned weakly, tears fell, he felt blood gushing out of his mouth and he trembled at the disgusting taste of blood.

"God!" Minho noticed the blood that leaked from his husband's body, "Hang on, please..."

Taemin didn't know how long had it been lying on the wet pavement, he only noticed his blood that washed away by the soft rain, flowing to the drainage near him. His face was pale due to the loss of blood, body started to tremble, consciousness decreased rapidly, and breath weakened.

His lips pouted as he saw Minho's face, he regretted everything.
He wished it wasn't his high pitch yell Minho heard from him for the last time, he wished it wasn't his angry or his lifeless face Minho saw from him; he wished he could forgive Minho from his overprotective ego and he wished Minho could forgive him too.

When it went pitch black, Taemin regretted not saying I love you I forgive you.

He should have let Minho knew how much he loved him- that's why he was mad because Minho wasn't there with him almost every night. Minho should have heard that he was forgiven because he knew Minho would take the blame for this- if ge didn't manage to open his eyes tomorrow.

"Taemin-ah... My love..."

He glad it was what he heard before he completely fell into the darkness. He was glad ever falling in love with Minho, ever feel the love Minho gave him.

 

 

Minho replaced the withered daisies with a fresh one, Taemin's favourite. His eyes were red from lack of sleep, eye-bags down to his cheeks, and hair dishevelled. His fingers held the cold hand and gave it a lovely kiss. He smiled bitterly at the unconscious body. Deep down in his head, he kept cursing himself, that it was his fault.

"Knock knock."

Not even a flinch Minho did to react at the voice at the door.

"Hey," a firm grip tore his gaze from his husband, "I heard what happened."

Minho sighed weakly.

"You look awful."

"Of course," he fumbled with Taemin's fingers once again, "it's my fault."

"You didn't know Taemin would run out like that."

"No, it's my fault to bring work into my house. Should have lured that ing sniper into an empty apartment instead."

"You caught him."

"I'll make sure he rots in jail for hurting an innocent citizen. My Taemin in particular."

Changmin ran his hand on Minho's back, the would not help him much, but at least he felt some assurance that it wasn't entirely his fault. His friend flew over from another side of the country just to comfort him, he should be thankful but of course he still felt awful.

"It should have not ended like this," Minho broke down, he sobbed. "That bloody sniper shot twice, hyung! His shoulder and his stomach! It angered me so much. What did my Taeminnie do wrong?"

He smiled bitterly, "Marrying me is the wrong thing, isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah-" Minho plead at the pale face to open his eyes, "probably I shouldn't have put him into the danger in the first place. He could have been perfectly fine if he didn't end up with me. Exactly... What have I done to him?"

"You've done nothing, Minho, nothing... No, you gave him happiness, don't you think?"

Minho shook his head, "I only remember giving him miserable, lonely nights when I supposed to give him everything. I made him worried all of the time."

Changmin ruffled his best friend's head before he walked to the window and sat on its edge. Never once he saw Minho this uncool and this furious, he knew Minho loved Taemin so much that it made him so taken aback watching his love being shot just a door away from him. It did scare Minho a lot, and Changmin could see that. Minho once told him that Taemin wasn't so sure about their marriage, that Taemin never wanted to date or marry a policeman, and when he heard the news of Taemin, he booked the earliest flight because he knew, it would dig up the old insecurity of Minho.

And he was so right about it. Just look at that mourning face, as if Taemin would die anytime soon.

"But Minho," he smiled at him, "Taemin once told me this, uh, remember the day you got admitted to the hospital the night before your wedding day?"

"Yes."

"He told me while crying, that he wanted nothing but you and to marry you. He said he would take any risk of marrying you, because he believed you loved him as much as he loved you, or maybe you loved him more."

"Any risk?"

"I don't know what he meant by it, he briefly said about either him or you being hurt- he didn't mind, ah- he mentioned about his aunt, but I don't really get it. Also, he told me that his family was against the idea of you two married-"

"I know, it's hard to get the approval from his side."

"He eagerly begged to his parents. He was afraid if his parent heard about you, they would stop the wedding, so he said nothing and hoping you would be okay and show up at the ceremony."

Minho knew nothing about it, Taemin never mentioned it even once. He said it was him who made a great effort in getting their blessing. Now he knew, it wasn't like that.

"You make me feel worse, hyung."

"I- no, no, I didn't mean to make you feel like that, what I'm trying to say is, Taemin loves you so much that he tried so hard to get his parents' approval. He said he don't mind getting hurt so you have to stop blaming yourself for this."

"But I hurt him emotionally, he probably hates me when he's awake. I disappointed him as a husband."

"Don't be so negative," Changmin smiled at the tired eyes.

He took the cold hand and kissed it gently.

"You need a rest, Minho."

"No, I will stay here."

"It's not helping at all, your messy face might be the reason why Taemin hasn't woken up."

"Is that why, Tae?" he asked the quiet one.

"Come on, let's get you a shower, a plate of hearty dinner and then we'll wait for Taemin."

 

 

"Why him, son?"

"I don't know, it's like destiny."

"But why a police? Didn't you witness yourself how a police behave in a marriage? I don't want you to end up like your aunt, a broken widow."

"Minho is different."

"That police your aunt married to was once kind. Then he changed, he became ruthless, a cheater, a total jerk! He abused her!"

"I don't see that in Minho, mom, dad, believe me."

"I thought you said it yourself that you would never fall for a police."

"I did see what she went through, I saw it with my own eyes when I stayed there for years but believe me, Minho is nothing close to that jerk."

"What if someday he changes and he does something bad to you?"

"Then I will be at my own risk."

"Lee Taemin, why do change so much? I thought you hate police to the moon and its back, why do you change now? Who make you change your mind so easily?"

"Him," he smiled, "his gentleness, his childish dream, his love. He made me change, isn't it an easy question, mom?"

 


Minho sat quietly next to the sleeping body, he just walked Changmin out because it was dark already and he got to go the next morning, back to where he supposed to be. He sat with his fingers intertwined with Taemin's while he stared at the peaceful face. He was freshly showered, he shaved, he ate too. Even though his big eyes still sunken on its socket, and body tired of waiting, Minho still patiently waited.

"It would be great if you could grip my hand, my love."
He waited for a response, but no promising result.

"It's been four days, the doctor said you should be awake yesterday."

Another stifling silence arose.

"I'm sorry that I've been a total jerk lately, I know its hard for you," his voice went groggy, "I should have, at least, pay attention to you when I'm home."

"My love, I want you to forgive me. If it's possible, will you not hate me?"

"I've been assigned to another department, they granted my request. I've been asking it since that time when you begged me not to leave you. I realised how selfish I was. For the time we lost, will you let me pay it back? Answer-"

Taemin gripped his hand weakly.

"My love? Taemin-ah?"

The smaller hand gripped Minho's hand once again. Minho immediately pressed the help button and stood up, he caressed Taemin's cheek and tears fell unknowingly.

"That's it, that's it, my love, I can feel you. I am here."
He heard a low mumble, most likely a groan from Taemin's throat.

"Yes, love, you're fine now, God! thank you so much!" Minho placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, "You're back... Oh God, I love you so much, thank you for not giving up on yourself."

Soon the room filled with nurses and his attending doctor, Minho was extremely happy.

 


"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Who?"

"You," Taemin turned away with his face as red as ripe strawberry. "I don't remember you being so cheesy last time."

"Really?"

"Why do you have so much time for me now? You're disturbing my work. Go away."

"I've finished my shift for today, so I come to get a lunch with you."

"But what's with this-ugh," he shivered at the sight of flowers, "you know I hate cheesy things like this."

Minho showered him with kisses from across his desk, Taemin tried to avoid every time but Minho didn't let him. The other staffs might see them through the wide glass, but Minho could care less, let everyone knows how he loves Taemin. Enough for him almost losing him once, he would never let that kind of accident happen in the future. Once is enough.

"God! Why do you change so much over a week?" Taemin protested in between the kisses.

"Because I love you," Minho smiled so widely at him.

The smaller guy sighed, "I'm fine now, really."

"I know," Minho patted his hair.

Taemin stood up and smiled at the reaching hand that he soon took it for granted. He then pulled Minho into a sweet kiss.

"I forgive you, really."

Minho let himself melted into the kiss. If Taemin could change his mind for him, Minho could see himself change into a better husband for Taemin; that's what he thought. All the better for Taemin, and for him, and for their future.

And then there it was, the question: Who change you? Or possibly have the authority to change you?

 

 

 

---

Hi! Hope you enjoy this long one shot! Please leave a comment and tell me your opinion about this one^^ feeling a bit insecure bcs of the angst part ;; anyway, happy advance 2min day!

Love,

aqcelnicorus :D