1/1

Goodbye Stage Interview [Rewrite]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

GUYS! IM BACK!

you guys probably didnt remember this ff alrdy ;;

i hv a good and a bad news. Bad one is i didnt hv inspiration for this ff thats why i didnt update this ff for months in which i apologigize for making it too long to update  but the good news is I REWRITE IT AND ITS DONE ALRDY!

okay. HAPPY READING! (lame ok. I know ㅠㅠ)

 

 

1717171717171717171717171717171717

 

Wonwoo positioned himself on his bed, after showering with his beloved. His hair was still wet but he didn’t even bother to get his towel and dried his hair. He was so tired, wanting to sleep his tiredness away except that he couldn’t because his mind seemed to wonder about what s told him on his poking and performances.

 

He knew he shouldn’t be upset about it since it was just a prank of the hidden camera or reverse but he is upset about it. How jeonghan said that he didn’t perform diligently on their ious stage. How their precious maknae, Dino, who seemed not bother before by his whole playful thing and his best friend, Hoshi, who always did the same, didn’t like his poking.

 

It hurt him unknowingly though he knew it was just a prank. It hurt him more when his own boyfriend didn’t like the poke things. That was how Wonwoo showed his affection but Mingyu didn’t think it as it. Maybe he should really stop the poking thingy. But he already used to it. You just need to stop, Wonwoo. Yeah, he just needed to stop.

 

“Wonwoo?” Wonwoo didn’t even notice the present of his boyfriend at the door, who tilted his head, smiling at the older.

 

“Yes Mingyu?”

 

“The members ask me to get you to eat dinner with them. Without one member it is not going to be the same right? Come on!” Mingyu walked toward the black haired male and held his hand tightly, slightly grinning at their perfectly fit hands. The older curved a smile too. “Hey…”

 

“Hmm?” Wonwoo looked up at the younger since he was shorter, looking confused when the other stopped in the middle of the room.

 

“Your hair is still wet. Why didn’t you dry it? Let me dry it for you.” Mingyu let go of the older hand, running to the bathroom. He returned back with a towel on his hand, drying the older hair.

 

“You don’t have to do this, Mingyu. I can do it by myself.” Wonwoo whined, pouting at the brunette.

 

“If you can do it, why didn’t you before? You can get sick you know and stop pouting.” Mingyu threw the towel in the basket as he done drying his boyfriend’s hair. Reaching for the older hand again, he pecked Wonwoo’s lip, who was still pouting but in daze after the peck. Even though they had been together for two years, Wonwoo was still not used with the kiss that Mingyu gave him but he loved it anyway.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to stop pouting? Come on, the others are waiting.” Mingyu chuckled as he glanced at his blushing boyfriend. “Let’s go.” The older allowed the younger to pull him since he was too busy blushing, to the kitchen where the members are. The dinner was quite a chaos with 13 members, yelling for pizza. Yes, pizza for dinner.

 

“What are you hyungs taking so long?” the maknae whined, pulling Wonwoo to sit next to him.

 

“Yah, where are you taking my Wonwoo!” Mingyu glared at Dino but the maknae stick his tongue out and hugged the victim arm tightly. Wonwoo just smiled at his boyfriend, reassuring him to not be jealous at the maknae and motioning him to sit beside Hoshi instead, who was in front of him.

 

“Wonwoo hyung is mine tonight!” Dino yelled, smiling widely.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Can you two stop?” Woozi shouted frustrated, making the two of them silent but they grinned sheepishly at the small guy as they started to dig in the pizza.

 

Wonwoo glanced at his brothers one by one. They were like his second family and he loved them so much but still, he was offended about the interview. Maybe if I work harder, it can make us closer. As he was busy staring at s one by one, his eyes stopped at Mingyu, who was in front of him. Wonwoo thought that he was so lucky to have Mingyu as his boyfriend. His heart felt relieved yet glad back then as soon as Mingyu admitted to him first that he had the mutual feeling for him. He sighed as he thought about it. His thoughts were disturbed by a pizza in front him. He looked to witness his boyfriend, motioning him to eat and mouthing ‘are you okay?’ with a concern glance.

 

“Thankyou.” Wonwoo mouthed back, shaking his head and smiling at the younger as he started to dig in too.

 

---

 

 

The next day, Wonwoo woke up earlier than he did before as he wanted to go practice earlier than others. He determined this time, wanting to make s pleased and felt proud of his progress. He slipped carefully since Mingyu slept beside him last night (through whining and everything, Wonwoo let him because he loves the younger dearly okay?) and went to the bathroom. After shower, he cautiously took his outfits of the day, just a plain t-shirt and blue denim, slipping his converses and left quietly as the members were still fast asleep, and who wouldn’t? It was still five freaking in the morning. Well only Jeon Wonwoo would.

 

The distance from the dorm to the practice room was not that far. It took 15 minutes by walking. Almost reaches the building, Wonwoo made his steps toward the cafe, in which they always went during breaks, to buy coffees. He was not a fan of coffee but he decided to buy one since he didn’t take any breakfast before he left.

 

---

 

“Wonwoo, what are you doing here?” Doogi gave him a confused look. Of course, who even wanted to practice on that time anyway? Sleep was the most heaven thing that they craved for after debut as they hardly got time to sleep but there was Wonwoo, sweating hard on the floor.

 

“I just want to dance because I can’t sleep hyung.” he laughed awkwardly, afraid that he got caught by the older. Well Jeon Wonwoo, you are not good at lying. And he was right. Doogi looked at him, suspiciously.

 

“You can’t lie to me, Jeon Wonwoo.” Doogi walked toward the younger and sat beside him. “Tell me Wonwoo. I know you’re lying. What’s bothering you? You know you can always tell me right?” Wonwoo smiled softly at their manager. Doogi had been with them since trainees and always cared for all of them, like their older brother other than Scoups.

 

“You know hyung…yesterday interview?”

 

“Yeah—yah don’t say you actually eat what they said?” Doogi started to frown as he saw the younger was not lying that he was actually eat what they did as the birthday prank. He shook his head. Wonwoo really need to trust himself.

 

“It is funny right hyung? I’m not supposed to know those were not true and just a practical joke but still. I don’t know hyung. What if it is true? What if they just didn’t want to offend me? Who knows hyung.” Wonwoo laughed with difficulty. He knew he shouldn’t talk about this, he might cause offence to s but what can he do? He was so anxious about himself that he hated it so much.

 

“Wonwoo-”

 

“What if Mingyu doesn’t like me, even worse, love me hyung? What if he lied? And just took my feelings as a joke? It’s not like I don’t trust him but this unpleasant feeling said maybe this might happen and I couldn’t help to be distress with all these, I mean I am not that horrible right hyung? Or am i? I just don’t know what to think anymore.” The black haired boy let out a soft sob as he finally let out his worries in front of his manager. He knew he can trust his hyung.

 

“Wonwoo..didn’t I tell you to trust yourself? Don’t care what is in your mind except to follow your heart. You might not get used to it but hey at least make an effort okay? You don’t want the others especially Mingyu to discern and concern right?” The rapper shook his head, eyes widen.

 

“Please hyung. I can be their burden…”

 

“Then promise me, Won. And plus, you are not a burden.”

 

“Okay hyung, I promise.”

 

 Doogi looked at the younger, slightly smiling as he saw the latter nodded. He knew all about Wonwoo that s didn’t know. The company wanted to tell the members at least but Wonwoo declined that. He said he didn’t want the others to think he is crazy or ignore him (Wonwoo hated it a lot). The company agreed since they didn’t want Wonwoo to be stressed out about it.

 

Doogi hoped Mingyu kept on helping the latter up until now because he is Wonwoo’s happiness and the reason why things about Wonwoo didn’t show for years now. Doogi was also concerned if Mingyu unexpectedly reached his limit and accidentally frazzled the black haired which everyone in the company who knew (except the members ofc) didn’t wish for that to happen.

 

---

 

 After talking with Doogi, who left after he got a call from other PD, Wonwoo carried on what he did which was dancing until the others came. He danced and kept dancing without rest and he finally stopped as he felt his leg couldn’t handle it anymore. He panted heavily, glancing at the clock. It was exactly nine in the morning. The others were supposed to be here soon. At that time, he heard someone shouting his name. The footsteps are getting louder and sounding scary, making the tired latter held his breath.

 

“Wonwoo?” To his relief, it was just his boyfriend, looking so red and mad? He saw the younger scampered to him along with a firm hug as if Wonwoo was dying.

 

“What’s wrong Mingyu?” the elder chuckled as he the younger back.  

 

“You ask me what is wrong?! You tell me!” Mingyu broke the hug, hands on the older shoulders, staring at Wonwoo instantly in eyes. His grips on the shoulder become tighter as the elder shifting too much.

 

“Yah, it hurts. Why are you like this? Did I do something wrong? Let me go Mingyu, you’re hurting me.” Wonwoo gave his pleading eyes for the younger to let go but the younger seemed too angry to notice it. Why was his boyfriend so mad?

 

“I was searching for you for 2 hours, Wonwoo! Do you think this is a joke? Disappear just like that without telling where are you going? At least text me! Gesh you’re unbelievable!”

 

 “You’re yelling at me just because of that? Don’t tell me what to do because I’m older than you Kim Mingyu and I can do what I want without your help! Now let me go, it hurts!”

 

“Is that what you want, Jeon Wonwoo?” Mingyu stared furiously at the black haired boy, who was still struggling at the firm grip of him.

“Let me go! Yes! That is what I want!”

 

“Let’s—break up then.”

 

Hearing that, Wonwoo immediately stopped fighting back. Although the firm grasp was hurting his hand, the pain on his hand was not that painful than his heart. His heart felt numb and throbbing at the same time when he heard the phrase that he never wanted to hear it by someone he loved all of his heart but now..

 

“W-what?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter