Chapter 1

#REAL

 

Fany,

 

Guess what? I just got the highest mark in History – AGAIN! I wonder what you’re doing in Physics class now with Mr Park, I hope you’re not sleeping! And I hope you’re not reading this during class because I will be mad. I’m serious.

 

Fany-ah, I don’t know what to write because I’m thinking about tomorrow’s date with Baekhyun. I don’t feel like going. I mean, why should we celebrate “monthsary” when there is “anniversary”, I mean seriously, I thought he was kidding when he said that he is going to celebrate it every month, now tomorrow’s gonna be the 4th one. I still don’t know what to wear because I’ve been wearing the same black dress since the first “monthsary” LOL.

 

I have homeworks to do, got to go. See you tomorrow.

XOXO, Tae

 

Tiffany smiled as she closed the thick pink book and put it in her bag. She was in Physics class and as usual, it was the suitable time to read Taeyeon’s diary. It was supposed to be a “shared diary” but Tiffany called it letters because Taeyeon literally wrote letters. They’ve been bestfriends since middle school and shared “diary” for more than a year.

Tiffany looked at her pink watch and there was only ten minutes left until Physics class finished. She stared at Mr. Park, the teacher, white hairs, thick lens and a bow tie. Tiffany stared at him, watching him explaining about stuffs that she did not enjoy. She looked at the boy sitting next to her, he was sleeping, and drooling. Tiffany felt disgusted. Tiffany thought that the ten minutes felt like one hour.

She kept looking at her watch and there was still 8 minutes left until the boring class is over. She decided to take out her phone, and open Telegram. She opened a chat with someone named “Taehyun”.

Tiffany: Hi, I miss you so much boo. What are you doing?

She locked her phone after sending the text message and put it in her bag. Not long after that, her phone vibrated and she read the text.

Taehyun: Hey I miss you too. very much. I just finished class. dont forget to eat lunch yeah. I love you.

Taehyun was Tiffany’s boyfriend and they’ve been dating for a month. They met each other on twitter and fell in love. And Taehyun was 300 miles away from Tiffany. It was a long distance relationship.

Tiffany looked outside of her class to see students from the class next door being released. She thought that it was unfair because the bell had not ring yet. She saw Taeyeon outside of the class talking with Baekhyun and she thought that they look cute together. She packed all of her stuffs in her bag and just after that, the bell rang and she rushed outside.

“Hi Tae!Hi Baek!” Tiffany greeted the couple.

“Hi Tiff, I got to go” Baekhyun said and kissed Taeyeon on her cheek. He then left the two bestfriends together.

“What’s wrong with him?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. “Are you okay?” She asked again when she saw Taeyeon’s pale face. “Are….You…. pregnant?” Tiffany asked slowly and then panicked.

“Holy , no Fany, I am not pregnant!” Taeyeon answered. Tiffany laughed loudly and hit Taeyeon on her shoulder. “I am just hungry, I didn’t eat breakfast earlier” Taeyeon said while rubbing her shoulder.

“Alright, then, let’s go eat!” Tiffany said happily. They walked together to the cafeteria and joined Sunny and Sooyoung who were already eating.

 

-

 

Taeyeon packed all of her books and put them in her backpack. Most of the students in the same class as her were already out. She saw light coming from her backpack, it was her phone. She put her hand in her backpack, checking it and saw a new Telegram message. Taeyeon replied the text quickly and put the rest of her books in the bag. Taeyeon then walked outside of the class and saw Baekhyun waiting for her.

“Do you want to go get lunch together?” asked Baekhyun.

“I am going with Tiffany and the others” Taeyeon answered and walked slowly towards Tiffany’s classroom. Baekhyun followed her.

“Uhm, okay” Baekhyun said and reached for Taeyeon’s hands. “Then, I will see you tonight, okay?” Baekhyun smiled warmly. Taeyeon nodded.

“Hi Tae!Hi Baek!” Tiffany suddenly appeared.

“Hi Tiff, I got to go” Baekhyun said and kissed Taeyeon on her cheek. He then left the two bestfriends together.

“What’s wrong with him?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. “Are you okay?” She asked again when she saw Taeyeon’s pale face. “Are…. You…. pregnant?” Tiffany asked slowly and then panicked.

“Holy , no Fany, I am not pregnant!” Taeyeon answered. Tiffany laughed loudly and hit Taeyeon on her shoulder. “I am just hungry, I didn’t eat breakfast earlier” Taeyeon said while rubbing her shoulder.

“Alright, then, let’s go eat!” Tiffany said happily. They walked together to the cafeteria and joined Sunny and Sooyoung who were already eating.

“Wow, you guys don’t even wait!” Tiffany put her bag on the table and sit next to Sunny. “Seriously I regret taking Physics, look at you guys going out of class early” Tiffany said and stole some of Sooyoung’s fries.

“PigFany, stop!”Sooyoung hit Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany laughed. “We only have like six months left for school, just be patient” she said.

“Yeah, six months then we are free like birds” Sunny said and drank her orange juice. “What’s wrong with her?” Sunny asked, eyeing Taeyeon. Tiffany then whispered something to Sunny. “” Sunny got shocked.

“I am not pregnant!” Taeyeon shouted. Tiffany then laughed until her eyes were watery. Sunny and Sooyoung also laughed. “I’m just hungry” Taeyeon glared at Tiffany.

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon” Tiffany apologies while still laughing. She then got up and dragged Taeyeon. “Lets go get some food, don’t sulk anymore”.

After finished eating, Sunny and Taeyeon head to the school’s library as tahey had extra class for History. Tiffany was left with Sooyoung who was playing game on her phone. Tiffany then remembered that she had not reply her boyfriend’s text, so she took out her phone and replied him.

“Have you guys talk, like on the phone?” Sooyoung asked. She knew by seeing Tiffany smilling while texting, meaning she was texting either her boyfriend or Taeyeon and since Taeyeon was having extra class, Sooyoung was confident that it was the boyfriend.

“No, not yet. He said he is not ready” Tiffany answered.

“Its almost a month, Fany. At least you guys should be talking on the phone, or like, skype?” Sooyoung said. Tiffany put her phone away. “I know but he is not ready so I am not going to force him, plus we are taking this slowly” Tiffany answered.

“Do you love him? What do you love about him?”

“Let see, he is just caring. And loving, and charming, funny…”

“And 300 miles away” Tiffany haven’t finish her sentence when Sooyoung interrupted her.

“Distance means nothing when the person means everything, Sooyoung” Tiffany smiled at Sooyoung.

"I thought Taeyeon was your everything"

"That's different. She is my bestfriend"

Tiffany took her earpiece out of her bag and plug in her phone. She also took out the pink diary. She listened to songs and write her diary, waiting for Taeyeon.

--

 

“I need to go to the toilet” Taeyeon stood and walked outside of the library. She went to her locker to get some tissue from her bag but saw light. It was her phone. Just when she was about to reach for her phone, she felt vibration in her jean’s pocket. She reached for the phone inside of her pocket.

Baekhyun: Don’t forget, 7PM, I will pick you up. I love you.

Taeyeon put her phone back in her pocket and reached for the phone inside of her bag. She opened the notification and saw it was a Telegram message.

Taeyeon smiled ear to ear and put the phone back in her bag. She took a packet of tissue and closed her locker.

 

-to be continued-