Chapter 8: Beautiful Target

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 8: Beautiful Target

Author’s POV
                The next day everyone went to their usual schedules again. Guesting, photo shoots, recording, taping and all sorts of activities that every Idols attend to. Heejung was left in the dorm but there was Kangin-who is currently sick, accompanied her.

“Kangin oppa, eat this. It will make you feel better.” Heejung said she called Kangin.

“Thanks, Jungie.” Kangin said and Heejung smiled. “I’m so shy because it should be you whom we are taking good care of, instead you’re the one who’s doing it.” She giggled.

“It’s fine, oppa.” She said. Suddenly her phone rang,

Text Message

정이-~, this is oppa. Did you eat already?
Oppa have work now, so take care my lil’ angel

사랑해~ =*

from:
특이 오빠<3

Kangin’s POV
“Oppa, aren’t you going to your doctor today?” Heejung said as she picked the tray.

“I already called my doctor and I’m going there later.” I replied, putting the glass of water on the table beside my bed.

“Can I come?” she asked. “Besides, I don’t have anything to do here. So maybe I’ll just accompany you there.” She then smiled.

After eating, Heejung and I prepared to go to the hospital. We used my car to go there for my check-up.

“Oppa, I’ll just go to the cafeteria.” Jungie said.

“Okay, I’ll just text you if it’s finished.” I said then she headed there. I then went to Dr Kim’s room. I knocked on the door three times and went inside.


"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said and bowed at the beautiful nurse inside.


"Are you Kim YoungWoon-sshi?" she asked me. She gestured me to come in.


"Ne, I’m here for my check-up. Miss... What's your name?" I asked her.


"Okay, I am Lee SunJi.” She started to prepare the things needed for my check-up. “Mr Kim, Are you feeling a little nauseous this past few days?”

“Ani, I just feel hot.” I said and let out a slight smirk. She might saw it because I saw her brows meet. She asked questioned and then wrote something on her pad.


"Are you single?" I asked her, my playfulness hit me. She looked at me and smiled.


"Look mister, I am not interested in playing with you, so if you'll excuse me." Sunji stood up and fixed her things and put it back to cabinet. ‘You're one tough girl and i liked that.’ I mused as I watch her to her work.

Author’s POV
               
After Kangin’s check-up, he and Heejung went back to the dorm and Kangin rested. As Heejung was watching TV, somebody knocked. She opened the door.

“Hey, Jungie.” Shindong greeted. He’s with Henry and Donghae. “Where are the human beings here?” he jokingly said and hey laughed. They entered the dorm.

“It’s just Kangin oppa and I, would you want to eat something? I’ll cook for you.” Heejung replied.

“Thanks, it’s ok. I’ll just check on how Kangin hyung is doing..” Shindong gestured. He then went to Kangin’s room.

“I’ll be at Hyuk hyung’s room. I’ll check my email.” Henry smiled as he pats Heejung’s shoulder. Donghae nod and turned to look at Heejung.

“So what are you doing here a while ago?” Donghae asked as he sat the couch. Heejung followed.

“Uh, I accompanied Kangin oppa to the hospital, after that we went back here and I watched TV. That’s all.” Heejung answered. ‘Why do I feel nervous? I didn’t expect that Donghae oppa is so handsome and caring in person.’ Heejung mused as she took a glance at Donghae.

“Oh,” Donghae uttered. “Let’s eat ice cream.” He said after seeing the ad of this fish ice cream. She nodded. “Great!” he exclaimed that made Heejung jolt.

Henry’s POV
“So, when are you going back to China?” HyunAe asked me as she took a bite of her bibimbap.

“Maybe on summer and I’m thinking to enroll in China after that.” I answered; she looked at me and nodded. “If you want you can go with me to China.”

“Sure. I’ll just check my schedule for this summer. By the way, how’s Sam unni?” she asked. “Is she still in China?” I was a bit surprised that she still remembers noona Sam.

“She’s still in Canada. She’s currently busy about her work. I don’t when will she pay me a visit her in Seoul.” I said as I pack the Tupperware of my bibimbap.

                After our class, I drove Hyunae to her house.

“Oh, hyung?” I said after answering the call from Shindong hyung.

“Are you coming to the dorm today?”

“Ne, I’m on my way from Hyunae’s house.” I said then hung up.

                I then headed to the dorm where I meet up with Donghae hyung and Shindong hyung at the lobby. Shindong hyung knocked and Jungie opened the door.

“Hey, Jungie.” Shindong hyung greeted her as we peep at his back.“Where are the human beings here?” hyung joked and Heejung giggled as Donghae hyung and I smiled. We then went inside.

“It’s just Kangin oppa and I, would like anything?” Heejung replied.

“No, I’ll just go to Kangin’s room, don’t mind us Jungie enjoy yourself here.” Shindong hyung said and went to Kangin hyung’s room.

“I’ll be at Hyuk hyung’s room. I’ll check my email.” I said and pat Heejung’s shoulder.

                I went inside Hyukjae hyung’s room and sat at his working table and got my laptop from my backpack and opened it. I went online on my twitter to check my mentions and read my hyung’s tweets. After that I decided to surf the net for my Music project. As I was typing my research my IM popped up.

  | iKwonSam:MOCHI-AH!~ =)

  | lauhenry89:noona! JI miss you already. =’]

  | iKwonSam: I missed you too mochi Jhow’s Seoul?

  | lauhenry89: noona, when are you going to visit me here? I want to see you~^^

  | iKwonSam: uhm…let me think..haha^o^..Just wait, I’ll surprise you J

  | lauhenry89: =P Yah! haha..noona please~ =)

  | iKwonSam: A-R-A-S-S-E-O sajangnim ^o^ ROFL. Don’t worry I’ll let you know if I’m going to visit there J

  | lauhenry89: YEHEY! Hahaha^^ ok, noona! =) Take care there JNEOMU SARAGHAE SAMEUL NOONA <3

  | iKwonSam: argh~ this kid! ^o^ I said don’t call me Samuel hahaha JI have to go now. Bye! I love you too saeng!

  | lauhenry89: arasseo Sammie noona =)) bye! Jlove you too~ <3

                                                                [iKwonSamlogged out]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»™««««««««««««««««««««««««««
A/N:
            I’m really sorry that it took a year before I posted the update. Hehehe…just exaggerating about the year thingy :D [It’s because of my cut net connection at home] Hope you’ll spare me with the late updates because I didn’t really planned of getting each a partner for Super Junior members. (It’s kinda hard to think different stories, just think of doing 15 different scenarios) *face palm* My actually plan is to just get a partner for only 6 boys [Leeteuk, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Kibum and Kyuhyun]…aish I know I’m telling this so late, but at least I already told you.^^ but don’t worry I will still continue this story.
-AllRiseSilver86