Miss Lovable, Awkward May [2hjloverarashli]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name: Kwon Su Jeong


Birth Name: Mai-Yer Thao
Nickname(s): Amy, May
D.O.B01/01/1983
Birthplace:  Fresno, California, USA
Age: 28
Status: Single
Ethnicity: Hmong-American
Language Spoken: Korean, Englsh, Hmong [Fluent]
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Blood type: AB

Personality: 
May is that type of person who you just can’t help but love. I mean, she is sorta mean, but she’s just being honest and she doesn’t mean to hurt anyone. If you fall or hurt yourself, she will laugh even if you are crying. Honestly it was funny to her, but she will help you up or whatever. She doesn’t want you to think she’s mean because she’s laughing at your pain. And the reason why you can’t help but love her is.. that she’s so genuinely nice. She may come off as quiet at first but that’s just because she doesn’t want to scare you off. Like seriously, scare you off with her weirdness. Once you REALLY get to know her, you will know she is weird, dorky, lazy, one funny motherer, and unique. She can’t help it though. And watch out, because she hits often.

 

May is that one person that will say something about someone and make you laugh. Everything she does is improvisation. Always thought up on the spot. Yeah, maybe sometimes she thinks of conversations, but that’s only if she wants to make a friend. She’s awkward man, I mean seriously. That girl is the definition of awkward. She will leave you hanging with the most awkward conversation. Don’t say May can’t cook. She makes a mean cereal. Just saying. Her toast is bomb as well as her ice cream. Ok, on a serious note. The girl can’t cook but she always says things like the above. “I make a mean cereal. Top that.” She doesn’t really like to be reminded that she can’t cook. May is hella bipolar. One minute she’s happy then the next she’s mad at whoever.

Don’t include May into pranks, she will be laughing the whole time, loudly like no tomorrow. She’ll be like biting her lower lip, laughing, spitting. She’ll always be the last one to finish laughing. When she laughs, she cries. It has to be funny though. It could be a little funny but she will find it hilarious. Even lame jokes. May hates sports. She will never do any sport. Especially soccer. Especially…soccer. She hates excersise too. The only excersise she gets is finger excersise from playing video games and blogging. Never say May has no profession. No talent. She does. Her profession is in blogging and reblogging. Just saying. May, honestly, is like a 5-year old. Her serious level is out the chart, meaning she can’t be serious. Only for like 10 minutes, then she goes back to being a baby. She may be genius, maybe because she’s an asian, but she doesn’t act smart. And these were the reasons why it’s hard to hate this girl, unless your don’t like people. Then I understand.

What is your ways of living: 
May lives in an apartment complex and is a doctor, the same occupation as her dad. She is getting much and could move out to house but prefers the small space that is there. Since she can't cook she lives off of ramen noodles, fast food, and resturant food. She's a lazy bone so she goes to laundry places to get her clothes washed. She's been working as a surgeon for the 5 years since she got her degree at the age of 23 and wanted so badly to be a doctor. May also lives with a room mate who's just as lazy. Jane Thao. One of her coworkers and is her best friend.

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):
- (Don’t judge her)
-The sound fire trucks make
-Food in general
-Video Games
-The sound leaves make in Fall when you step on them (The crunchy sound)
-Antiques
-Animals (The Zoo)
-Black People
-Spicy foods
-Kids/Babies
-Laughing

Dislike(s):
-People who worship God too much
(Ex: The memorized the bible, the know every person in the bible, they have crosses and that belong to God around and in their house, etc.)
-Christmas
-Dark Chocolate
-Apples
-Dark Coffee/Black Coffee
-People that cry
-When people interrupt her eating
-Summer

Hobbies:
-Writing
-Dancing
-Taking Photographs
-Singing
-Arguing with people
-Rapping
-Playing video games
-Surfing the net


Habits:
-Biting fingernails
-Butting in to conversations
-Leaving you with an awkward situation
-Talking to self
-Doing weird
-Cursing

-Being sarcastic
-Getting defensive easily
-Drools at the sight of delicious food
-Looking at her feet when she’s walking

 

Family:  
[Mom]Lou Thao|52|Hmong-American|Midwife|Amy and her mom are pretty tight. Amy really doesn’t talk to her mom because of her mom’s PMS stuff she’s got going on but other than that they love eachother a lot even though her mom gets mad easily.

 

[Dad]Yeng Thao|56|Hmong-American|Doctor|Her dad is the second family member she’s most close with, her sister being the first. Her dad is laid-back and those lame dads you see in television shows but with a bit of coolness. They always have a good time together and she wouldn’t know what to do without him.


[Sister]Lila Thao|9|Hmong--American|4thgrader|Amy and her sister are close. They are mostly together. Lila looks up to her sister and is always telling her things. Like what they ate for lunch at school. It’s maybe because Amy is like a big kid and can play around with her.

Friend(s):
- Eunhyuk and Donghae of Super Junior
  - Amber of F(X)
- Jane Thao-High school buddie/Coworker/Roomate/OC
- Yeo Bong Cha-CoWorker/OC

Partner: Shindong

Your relationship with him: Romeo and Juliet.

Rival(s):
Yuri of SNSD
 
May finds annoying and a brat because of how the way she acts gets on her nerves. May can't stand her. She pissed May off by dropping milk on her clothes and moved on without saying sorry or anything and completely ignored her presence.

Previous Relationship(s): N/A

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
 
! CONGRATULATIONS ! 2hjloverashli