Chapter 3: The Pacifier-Yeodongsaeng Version (Part II)

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 3: The Pacifier-Yeodongsaeng Version (Part II)

Hayley’s POV
               
I went back home after Jason oppa let me realize the good things that it will bring me. Before knocking on the door, I let out a sigh and arched my head up.

“I know we’re wrong for not telling you this a long time ago, but Hayley we want you to please listen to what we have to say first.” Appa said as he held my hand.

“Ne, appa, eomma. I’m so sorry for acting such a kid all I wanted to know is who my real family is.” I apologized.

“We didn’t revealed it to you that you’re not our real child because we thought that no one will find you or claim you as their children but we’re wrong.” Eomma said as she tries not to cry. I can feel that eomma is holding her tears because of her husky voice every time she speaks. “I know this may sound ridiculous but if you happen to know Park InYoung,” my brows started to meet. Is Park InYoung the actress in Seoul? “and Leeteuk…” Leeteuk? That name sounds familiar and I think I know that guy; it’s on the tip of my tongue. “of Super Junior. They are your siblings.” My eyes just widen like it will pop out of its place.

“Seriously eomma?!” I shrieked in disbelief. “The famous Leader of Super Junior is my oppa?!” DaeHan oppa threw me a ‘What the heck’ look as his brows went up.

“You know him?” appa asked as he look at eomma as he asked me this question.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I said. “I went to their World Concert Tour, remember? And thanks to Eunice for getting me to attend that I thought that it’s just another ‘boring concert’ but in the end it made me like a crazy fangirl.” I explained matching it with gestures that Eunice said I got from watching vids of the guy named ‘Siwon’. Hey, I love his ‘chocolate abs’ too. “Ok, so going back. Appa, eomma did you got a chance to talk to them?” I said excited. Now I’m going crazy. I was so angry before but now it total change 180 degrees after hearing these unbelievable confessions from my parents.

“Well, we haven’t talked them in actual but just your parents.” Eomma said. “They planned to meet you next week and that’s on Tuesday.” Eomma added.

“That soon?” I asked.

“Yes,” appa confirmed. “They talked to us about bringing you back to Seoul and planned to just let you stay there for good.”

                My talk with my foster parents lasted for about an hour. Oh my, I don’t know now what to feel. If I’m going to be sad because I’m leaving the family that I grew up with and the one that cared for me or to be happy because I’m going to meet and be with my true family and not to mention the cool siblings I have. I can’t wait to tell this to Jason oppa and of course to the fan girl herself, Eunice. I’m sure she’s going to freak out and keep bugging me about giving her autographs from Super Junior oppas after hearing this.

~

Leeteuk’s POV
“Your eomma called and she’s asking if who are you doing.” Manager-hyung said. I gave him a tangled look.

“Uhm, I’m…doing…good.” I said still confused on what is happening. Why would eomma call manager-hyung if could’ve called me directly? I mused. “Is that all that she said hyung?” I asked.

“Well actually, not just that.” Manager-hyung revealed that made me more eager to hear the next words. “She wants to meet you up today-that’s why I cancelled all of your schedules for today; and she wants to talk to you about a certain and very serious matter.” He said to me. Ok~ what could be that?

                I then went out of the room and bid manager-hyung goodbye for that day. He said that I should call my eomma and meet with her early today. I don’t know why I’m so nervous but I think I know the reason behind this.

~6 days ago~

                I woke up feeling so thirsty. I went down to the kitchen to grab something to drink. When I was walking on the corridor of my parents’ house, I heard an unfamiliar voice as I approached the living room, thinking that the voice is from my parents’ visitor but how can they still invite a visitor at the middle of the night? I stopped in my tracks to eaves-drop.

“…actually we have been searching for her true parents even if we live in New York, we‘re happy that we have found you already.” the woman at the computer said. Oh~ It was just a video-chat. I peeped more and saw my mother shed a tear as my father comforted her.

“Is she well there? Did she already know about us?” my mother asked. I was a bit confused of whom they’re talking to and why would eomma tear like that?

“Heejung is already a high school senior. She didn’t but we’ll open it to her if the things are ok now.”

“Can we meet our daughter?” appa asked. Daughter? Why would he want to meet noona InYoung? And Who the hell is Heejung by the way? “We actually planned to let her stay here in Seoul and meet her unni and oppa. If you’ll let us.” my eomma add as she wiped her tears.

‘Wait…so appa and eomma doesn’t talk about InYoung noona but that…Heejung?! Eommeo is she my sister?! I have a yeodongsaeng?!’ I mused while covering my mouth as I jump into these ridiculous conclusions.

‘Oh! I forgot, I’m thirsty.’ I continued my walk towards the kitchen and forgetting about what I’ve heard ‘cause I know It’s not true and it won’t happen.

~end of flashback~


 “뭐야!” I shouted out of my astonishment. Eomma pinched my arm, Ouch that hurts. “Mianhe eomma, I’m just surprised and I can’t that what I heard was true.” I revealed to eomma as I pout while caressing the part that eomma pinched. It still hurts~

“Yes and she’s living in America but your appa and I decided to just get her back here and let her stay with you for a while for the both of you have a quality time as oppa and yeodongsaeng.” Eomma stated as she sipped her coffee. “I’ll be the one to pick her up and she’ll be staying to us for a while, while your appa and I consume our break from our work, then she’ll going to stay in Seoul with you to continue her studies.”

“But Eomma~” I pleaded. “I have also work to do. Can she just stay with you and appa? You know I’m not good in baby-sitting.” I added, pouting again. I just can’t be trusted with these stuffs.

“Mr. Park JungSu, you’re not going to baby-sit.First, You’re-going-to-take-care-of-your-younger-sister.” Eomma said, emphasizing every letter and every word that would come out from . “Lastly, don’t tell me you can’t take care of your little sister because just look at how many little brothers you have.” Eomma added as she pointed at the big billboard beside the coffee shop that has our photo in it. “13! Plus the two cute henry and zhou mi made in china. So be responsible about your sister. Arasseo JungSu?” eomma said.

“Fine.” I raised and waved the white flag. I’m not going to win this. “I’ll just pick her up and eomma thank you for letting me know this stuff.” I said and bowed my head. 

“Ok, I have an meeting to attend to.” Eomma said as she handed her bag. “Also, why are you eaves-dropping to us, your parents? That’s not appropriate for a man like you.” She added before she left.

                Ahh~ really! I can’t believe any of this!


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««


A/N: There you are..eommeo! *o* looks like Leeteuk oppa doesn’t like Heejung in his life…lol it’s a bit over..:D
well, sorry if I misspelled some hanguled letters from the previous chapters *bows* BUT THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT :DD it makes you a KEEN READER …

in this chappy, our dear co-author/teukie’s lover lovesj helped in making the flashback thingy so there…if you liked that scene thank her :D

watch out for some girls that would appear on the next chapters :D hope you’ll like your FIRST ENCOUNTER with your Super Junior partner ^-^v

~AllRiseSilver86