Chapter 2: The Pacifier-Yeodongsaeng Version

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 2: The Pacifier-Yeodongsaeng Version (Part I)


Leeteuk's POV
                  10:26 in the evening.We just finished the filming and photo shoot for the MV and jacket of our 3rd album. It’s so exhausting today and everyone’s hungry. I think my body will collapse anytime. Just kidding. Yesung, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and I went inside our dorm room already and started to fix things to get ready to sleep while Heechul, Hangeng, Donghae, Siwon, Kangin, Kibum and Sungmin are in the other roomand who knows what they’re doing right now.Maybe still logging to their own twitter accounts and tweeting already. I’ll just check on them later.

                While in our room, Shindong and Eunhyuk started to fish for something to eat inside the cabinet and the frig. Sorry about their feat, we didn't actually have the time to grab lunch that’s why we’re like a hungry beast. I went to them and joined them.              
 
"Hyuk-ah~ Let’s just eat cereals, here."I said as I handed him the box. “By the way, what’s your schedule for tomorrow guys?” I asked them while pouring the milk on the cereals.

“I’m free for tomorrow hyung. Maybe I’ll just hang out here inside the house or watch a movie in the mall.” Hyukie answered.

“I have no either too hyung.” Dongri replied as he munches on the cereal. “Yah, myeolchi, then let’s just go out together and watch a movie. What do you think?” Dongri added while he keeps on chewing the food in his mouth.

“Dongri, don’t talk when your mouth is full.” I said and he nodded. Good Boy. I looked back at Hyuk “Yeah, why don’t you just go out together. It’ll be safer if you could watch each other’s back.” I replied and went back eating my cereal.

“Wae, hyung? What do you mean by us being ‘safe’?” Dongri asked. Oops, maybe I mentioned a different word. “Is it because that we might get mobbed by fans?” he added.

“Practically YES.” I replied.

“ELFs are behave hyung.” Hyuk said “I know they don’t want us to get hurt.”

“Well, actually not just our fans. It might be the antis or the Media might mob at the two of you and might ask you about our album.” I said. “Just be careful, 아라써?”

“Ne, hyung.” they chorused and we went back eating.

“Teukie hyung, ” I looked back and saw Ryeowook walking towards me. “There’s a phone call for you. It’s manger hyung.” He said then handed me the phone.

“Hyung, why did you call?” I replied. “Oh, ne. Ah, but what about my schedule for tomorrow? Donghae? Ok, ok.” I said while hyung keeps on questioning things. What could be the urgent that I should cancel my schedules for tomorrow? Is that really important? I mused while looking at Shindong and Hyukjae finish their food.

 “Guys, goodnight!” I said, closing the door in KyuYeWook’s room. I then went to our room and did the same thing to Shindong and Eunhyuk.

                Aftermath, I headed to the other dorm unit which was just the opposite of ours.

“Are guys already asleep?” I said as I went inside. I just saw Donghae watching another foreign film-he really loves watching those even in the middle of the night and Kibum checking the net. ‘Maybe not.’ I whispered to myself. I sat beside Donghae at the couch “Where are the others?” I asked, my eyes on the screen.

“Heenim hyung and Hangeng hyung are already asleep in their room while Sungmin and Kangin hyung are sleeping in our room. Siwonie is taking a shower and there’s Kibum, checking his online account.” Donghae delivered perfectly while his eyes are still on the screen. This kid is already a movie addict. “How about Hyukie? Is he already sleeping?” he suddenly looked at me. Whoah~ If it’s Eunhyuk, he would really give sometime to ask. I thought.

“He’s sleeping already.” I answered. Donghae then smiled. “Donghae, what’s your schedule for tomorrow?” I asked.

“Hmm…” he mulled over. “12Plus photo shoot with Siwon and…that’s all. Wae hyung?” Donghae looked at me again. I disclosed what manager-형had said. Donghae nodded and went with the plan. What a releaf…

“고미워, Donghae.” I said then tapped his back then said my goodnight. “Sleep early guys. Goodnight.” I said then went back to our dorm unit.

~
                5:32 am I looked at the clock on my table. It’s so ironic; I woke up early even though I don’t have schedules for today. I looked at Eunhyuk and Shindong’s bed and noticed that it’s bare and it looks like a tornado went through it. Aigoo~ this kids they really have to change their habit of not fixing their beds before going out of the room. I mused while moving my head in disagreement.

                I then fixed my bed and also the beds of myeolchi and dongri. I went out of my room and saw Eunhyuk sitting in the living room and watching one piece.

“Hyung!” he shouted while his eyes never leaved the TV monitor. “Good Morning.”

“Morning Myeolchi!” I shouted back then headed to the kitchen and saw Ryeowook preparing our breaksfast.

“Oh, Hyung good morning.” Ryeowook greeted me as he set the table with bowls. Good thing we had Ryeowook in our room to help us cook food. Haha…well actually, he’s the only one that really cooks in here. Almost everyone here in cooking. “What do you want for breakfast hyung?” he asked.

“I’m fine.” I replied then smiled at him. ”Is Yesung and Kyuhyun are up already?” I asked as I sat down the chair beside him.

“Yesung hyung is now changing and Kyuhyun already left.” He answered as he placed the plate of eggs with bacon on the table. I smelled it as he sat down. “Yesung-ah! Let’s eat already” he shouted. Yesung and Ryeowook’s bond towards each other doesn’t change even they aren’t in front of the camera anymore. They’re still sweet and caring to each other. ELFs would be delighted to see what I’m seeing right now.

“Hyung and Wookie good morning.” Yesung greeted as he sat down beside Wookie. They started to cuddle each other…again. Yesung keeps on bugging Ryeowook by giving him a spoonful of fried rice. “Wookie~ say ahh~” Yesung said, I stared at the two. What if Kangin does this to me, too? Argh~ What Am I thinking? Kangin will not do this to me. All he can do is to bother me. I mused while eating my food, still looking at the two love birds beside me.

                This was like the scene from Super Junior mini drama a way long ago. I suddenly remembered my scene with Kangin and I really enjoyed doing that seen even though I was a bit uneasy about doing that part.

                Yesung and Ryeowook then left the dorm. I was left with Eunhyuk and Shindong in the dorm. I went to the living room to see Eunhyuk still glued on the One Piece dvd movie and now Shindong on the front of the computer. I went to Eunhyuk and sat beside him.

“Oh, hyung.” Hyuk greeted me again without looking. “You don’t have schedule?” he asked and I just nodded.

“So where do you plan to go today?” I asked him.

“Go to the amusement with GyuRi.” He answered and glancing at me every answer.

“Do you really like that girl huh?” I asked him as I smirked. GyuRi’s sweet, member of Kara and…she loves pink (?). Well, that’s all I know about her. Hyuk suddenly turned to me and looked at me. Maybe, surprised.

“Hyung~” he said.

“She’s pretty and single.” Hyuk answered. What a short but meaningful words. So he really likes her. Hey I know that because I’m a guy to remember? “How about you hyung? Are you going out with someone?~” he asked tuning like teasing me.

“Ani!” I slightly walloped his arm. “Manager Kim called me and I think it has to do with our Super Show.” I added.

“Oh~” Hyuk replied then he looked at his watch. “I have to go now hyung. Annyeong! Shindong hyung let’s go!” he screeched at Shindong and they went out of the dorm.

                Now, I’m left alone in the dorm.

Author’s POV
<너를얼린건~>

“Yobosaeyo? Ne, hyung…ah ne, arasseo. I’m on my way.” Leeteuk answered. He then went out of the dorm then drove to SM Ent.

                As Leeteuk went out of the car, he then headed to Manager Kim’s office.

“Hyung, Good Morning.” Leeteuk greeted and bowed. He walked towards the sofa and so as Manager Kim. “Uhm, hyung what is it?” he asked.


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

  Hi! I have nothing more to say but..STAY SUBSCRIBE!
hahaha..i forgot to change the teaser to chapter..kekeke


-AllRiseSilver86