Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

“ I have to tell you something” she said to her girlfriend at their park.

“go on” she said

“we have been dating for 8 months now…” looking down

“that’s true~” she said with a smile plastered in her face as she holding her hand.

“sooyeon-ah it’s all a lie” the shorter girl still hung her head low

“wait….. what the heck is this? You’re just ing kidding right? It’s just a joke right KIM TAEYEON???!” she lost her temper…her vision become more blurry as her eyes filled with tears and disappointment.

 “I don’t love you at all…..” Taeyeon said and felt the warm touch slowly disappearing from her grip

“you’re completely lying taeng….” This time Taeyeon faced her…..her eyes showing how her world crashing into pieces

“I’m sorry…. It was a dare and you was the only girl I saw at that time…I’m sorry” after saying the truth she feeling relieved somehow but there’s something that cracked her inside too.

“you don’t love me?” she said in low and cracking voice

“no” there’s a pause

 

Turn around

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely

And you’re never coming round

Turn around

Every now and then I get a little bit tired

Of listening to the sound of my tears

 

“how long did you have to be with me for the dare?”

“for 8 months”

“did you ever love me?”

“I’m sorry….there’s someone that got my eyes at first place” they stay quite before her phone rang

“I have to get this...i really am sorry sooyeon-ah” while looking at the girl that silently crying and Taeyeon left her to talk to her friend. And when she came back the girl was gone.

 

 

Turn around bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart

 

As time passed by she forgot all about her and the dare, she met a girl that she loved so much. One day at their wedding day she got a letter from familiar address nearby. She sat down and read the letter.

Congratulations, you’re getting married to the girl of your dreams. I hope that you will cherish the girl you’re going to marry today and will spend the rest of your life with. I hope she’s always be by your side and takes a good care of you. I hope she gives you the life you wanted, but there’s something I hope she doesn’t. I hope she doesn’t love you as much as I did…

well I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry you had wasted 8 months of your life with me. But honestly those 8 months were the best time of my life. I’m sorry you had to hug and kiss me, but those hugs and kisses that we shared are the best hugs and kisses I ever had. I’m sorry you had to see my face everyday and every night but you face always on my mind night and day…I am sorry that you had to pretend for 8 months to love me but I loved you. I’m sorry for my jealousy back then I didn’t know that this is just a game to you.”

 

P.S : Once upon a time I was falling in love, But now I’m only falling apart

 

 

                                                                                                                                             Infinitely yours,

                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                        Jessica Jung Sooyeon

 

 

She snapped back to her reality and drove to the address that leads to familiar house. She knocked the door and ready to facing her ex-girlfriend’s mother. Her heart beating uncontrollably. When the door finally opened and older woman look at the ‘guest’ that she don’t want to see for the rest of her live came to the house. But when the door was about to close he stopped her.

“mrs.jung…i--”

*SLAP*

“WHAT DO YOU WANT KNOW?!” raising her voice at him because she remembered what she had done to her daughter and she can burst any time.

Slowly the burning sensation filling her right check. She stay still because she knew she was on the wrong side.

“I just wan—“

*SLAP*

“DON’T EVER COME TO THIS HOUSE AND NEVER EVER SHOW YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY!” She slammed the door

She remains in silent…she took a deep breath and turning her body to her car after two step the door opening and revealing the mini ‘sooyeon’.

“Taeng!”

“Soojung-ah…I’m sor--”

“here ” she giving him a note and a letter

“ what is this?”

“ don’t say sorry to me said it to her” she walks back in

CEMETARY, PLOT 418 ‘ no way!! no the ing way! “ she rushed to cemetery, she look all over she jogged from the side to side searching for her and suddenly she tripped and fell near a head stones.

 

“here lies the Girl who was loved by everyone except from the one person she loved”

 

Once upon a time I was falling in love

But now I’m only falling apart

There’s nothing I can do

total eclipse of the heart

 

She touch the headstone and guilty raising on her heart. She looked at the date and saw it was the day she told her the truth. Her eyes tear up and he remembered she had the letter

She opened

Thank you for the best 8 months of my life. I know you were never made any promise to me and I wonder why but I want you to promise me that you’ll love her and never make her cry. Give her you heart since you already have mine”

 

Once upon a time there was light in my life

Now there’s only love in the dark

Nothing I can do

Total eclipse of the heart

 

“Sooyeon-ah I’m sorry………”