Final

'Love'

I know its hard for you to bear with this pain by yourself. How I wish I can take your pain away. Hug you tightly, kiss you just to make the pain gone...

"Fany ah, stop crying. He doesn't deserve your tears..." 

"I can't taeyeon ah, I feel so stupid..."

"Hush! You're not stupid fany ah... that guy is the real stupid here..."

 

How I wish you can love me instead...

 

I put my hand on her shoulder and continue soothing her. I try my best to hold the urge to hug her tightly.

"Don't cry fany ah, its not like you lost your true love... You didn't found your true love yet.. Theres a lot of people out there.."  Theres me...

"But I feel so pabo because I accepted that stupid womanizer." mianhae taeyeon ah...

"Its okay tiffany, you can learn from experiences"

Tiffany just smiled weakly at Taeyeon's statement..

 

I love you so much taeyeon, but not that 'love'. Mianhae Taeyeon ah.

 

"Taetae, you are my soulmate right? I mean we are bestfriend for life right?" Tiffany asked her.

Taeyeon's heart shattered into pieces. She tried to give the latter a sincere smile while holding back her tears. 

"Yes ppany, you are my soulmate..." Taeyeon said while giving the latter the best fake smile ever.

"Forever?" Tiffany asked

"Forever." Taeyeon said

Tiffany looked into taeyeon eyes and smile weakly "I 'love' you taetae" 

 

I'm really sorry taeyeon ah, I can't give what you want...

 

Taeyeon painfully smile and replied "I 'love' you too ppany ah"

 

I love you and I always do Tiffany...

 

 

 

 

THE END