Chapter 1

Misunderstand

No, Kim Jinwoo isn’t jealous. Not even a bit. A certain episode of Show Me The Money where Mino looked so close with One didn’t make him jealous at all.

“Hyung, could you please stop sighing like that? It’s annoying.” The maknae commented after hearing his hyung sighing for the nth time already. They were watching the latest broadcast of Mino’s show and the said person is on Zico’s place, preparing for their next performance.

“I’m sorry Taehyunnie, I’m just tired.” Jinwoo lied smoothly, giving an apologetic look to Taehyung. He moved the popcorn on his lap onto his dongsaeng.

“Like hell you would be tired when you just laying around all day waiting for the show to start.” Taehyun throw another comment before making himself busy with his newly-found-popcorn.

Jinwoo pinched the maknae’s cheeks softly. “Taehyun-ah, didn’t I tell you not to talk like that to your hyung?” He isn’t the type of nagging person, but he thought that he should be a bit hard to his dongsaeng.

Taehyun frowned before nodding his head lazily. “Yes, I’m sorry hyung.” He mumbled as he made himself comfortable on the couch. Jinwoo quickly rested his head on Taehyun’s shoulder, staring at the tv in a bad mood.

Just in time, Seunghoon passed by them from the kitchen. He stopped for awhile, watching the tv before turning his head to the other two members on the couch. “Woah, that One guy is so cool. Don’t you agree?”

Jinwoo remained silent—it’s better than yelling at the Baby Lion for making his mood even worse. Beside him, Taehyung nodded in agreement. “Yeah, he has charisma. And I think he is the most handsome contestant?”

Seunghoon hummed, eyes fixed on the screen as Mino’s team performed. “I want to try to rap together with him. I hope Mino will introduce him to me.”

“Hyung, I think you shouldn’t do that. You will lose eventually.” Taehyun said jokingly, releasing a laugh afterwards.

“Ya! Maknae!” Seunghoon was ready to give some lessons to the diva maknae when Jinwoo stood up abruptly. The living room went silent for awhile as two pair of eyes stared at him curiously. Before they get the chance to ask, Jinwoo hurriedly went to his room, leaving both Taehyun and Seunghoon in confusion.

Seungyoon who was busy with his guitar—composing a new song—was startled when he heard footsteps stomped towards his shared bedroom with Jinwoo. He took off his headphone and he saw that his hyung was laying on the bed, face burried on the pillow. He knew something went wrong because the oldest left his favorite show just like that. He stood up and approached Jinwoo, sitting on the bed.

“I think the show is supposed to end later?” The leader asked, trying to make the Imjado prince told his problem.

“Seungyoonnie, do you think rapper is cooler than vocalist?” The mathyung mumbled. Seungyoon almost missed it if he didn’t pay attention to his hyung.

The younger could only raised his brows in confusion. His hyung never thought something like that. Something was definitely off about Jinwoo. “Vocalist is as cool as rapper. Why did you ask like that?”

“I think Mino-yah likes that One guy..” Jinwoo finally confessed his thought for the first time. Annoyance, hurt, and anger mixed in his mind.

Seungyoon nearly laughed out loud at the sudden confession. How can his hyung think something like that? Everyone knows that Song Mino is madly in love with Kim Jinwoo, and here the said person is thinking something beyond funny. “And why do you think like that?”

Silence wrapped the room for seconds before Jinwoo finally got up to face his leader, face sulking like a child. “Because Mino looks like having a good time with One..”

Seungyoon didn’t even know how he manage to keep calm expression, but no sound of laughter come from his mouth. “I don’t think Mino-hyung has special feeling for him.”

Jinwoo blinked at that words, eyes now full of hopes. “Is that so? Are you sure about that, Seungyoon-ah?” He can’t deny the relief in his voice.

“Hm.. Why don’t you ask him yourself?”


The next day, all the members are having their breakfast together. It’s not like any other day, Jinwoo woke up last which is very unusual for the visual. Seungyoon didn’t have the heart to wake his hyung—and it was their day off, sleeping a bit longer won’t hurt right? When the mathyung came out from his room, his hair was still a mess and his eyes didn’t fully open yet.

“Jinwoo-hyung, please wake up. You might trip something.” Taehyun watched Jinwoo worriedly and the small nod wasn’t enough to convince him.

“Seunghoonnie~ What’s the breakfast today?” Jinwoo mumbled as he positioned himself beside the empty seat which is probably Seunghoon’s. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and when he looked up, his gaze met with Mino’s bright smile.

“It’s nasi goreng! I just learned how to make it!” Seunghoon answered excitedly whilst bringing two plates to the table, putting it in front of Mino and Taehyun.

Jinwoo couldn’t respond to the dancer’s enthusiastic reply, he was stunned with the bright smile in front of him. “Morning, Jinwoo-hyung! When I got home last night, you already fell asleep. I miss you hyung~” Mino exclaimed in a loud voice, earning a snorting Taehyun beside him.

Jinwoo could feel his face heated up. Lucky that Seunghoon brought his breakfast in front of him so he has excuse to ignore Mino handsome face. “I-It smells really nice, Seunghoon-ah~” He smiled to Seunghoon who sat beside him.

“Isn’t it?! Ah, Thank you Jinwoo-hyung~ I love you!” Seunghoon laughed at his own statement before giving his hyung a bone-crushing hug. The said male could only laughed at his dongsaeng’s antics.

Mino had this puzzled look on his face as he watched the scene in front him. Jinwoo had never ignored him before. Usually when he said things like that, the older boy will laugh his trademark imjado laugh and reply the same thing. But not today. He realized that he had stared for too long when he felt Taehyun nudged his side. “Hyung, your nasi goreng will get cold.”

“Is something wrong, hyung?” Seungyoon asked the rapper curiously. The usual Song Mino will eat whatever food in front of him in a split second. Mino ignoring his food is a rare and strange case.

Mino quickly snapped back to reality before giving his usual idiotic grin to the leader. “Uh, nothing.” He replied before started eating his breakfast even though his mind is somewhere else.

Jinwoo had been trying hard to focus on his food for the whole moment. When Seunghoon hugged him, he could feel the stare coming from Mino. He successfully ignored that by laughing with the other rapper and went straight to eat his food afterwards.

The breakfast time is usually filled with chat and loud noises, but today is a bit different. There’s no unique laugh of Jinwoo nor Mino’s constant blabber about something stupid. Seunghoon was the one who kept talking with Seungyoon and Taehyun being his usual self, throwing some comments between the Busan Brothers’ chatting.

“Anyway, Mino-yah, your final is getting closer right?” Seunghoon suddenly asked out of the blue. “Ah, right. Hyung, what kind of song will you perform later?” Seungyoon added another curious question to the rapper.

“Yes, I will take shot for my final in several days later. As expected, Zico-hyung created an amazing beat for me! I can’t wait to perform it!” The topic successfully makes Mino forget his confusion about Jinwoo and start blabbering about how amazing Zico is and how he will make unexpected lyrics.

“We will come to support you! Jinwoo-hyung must be happy to watch you, right, hyung?” Seunghoon nudged the vocalist beside him. The said boy who is being quiet almost all the time almost jumped on his seat at the sudden question given to him.

“Well, I—”

“No! Jinwoo-hyung shouldn’t come!”

The table became silent at the sudden outburst. All eyes widened in surprise and they are looking at the same direction to the rapper who is frozen in place at his own yell. Mino looked like he just regained his sense as panic took over his mind. “No—I don’t mean it like that! I was—”

Jinwoo was stunned at the loud voice that cut his words. He quickly recomposed himself as he stood up from his seat, head hanging low in order to avoid other members’ stare. “I’m done. Thank you for the food, Seunghoon-ah.” He muttered before walking fast toward his room.

The four remained members were still at a loss of words after watching the disappearing of their hyung. The first one to react was Taehyun—giving a ‘nice’ comment for the rapper. “Well done, Mino-hyung. You just ruined Jinwoo-hyung’s day.”

Seunghoon was unsure how to respond the whole situation. He was worried with his hyung’s condition and at the same time, confused by Mino’s strange attitude. He decided to stood up and cleaned the plates. “Make sure to apologize later, Mino-yah.” He said to the younger rapper. Taehyun followed Seunghoon to help him clean the things.

Seungyoon sighed loudly. As the only one who knew what would Jinwoo thinks, he couldn’t help but feeling frustated. He was lost in his thought when he heard Mino grumbled angrily. “Aish! What have I done?! Seungyoon-ah, tell me how to apologize to Jinwoo-hyung!” Mino pulled at his own hair, his face was hopeless as he stared at the young leader.

“Mino-hyung, listen to me. First of all, do you know why Jinwoo-hyung ignored you?” Seungyoon asked, face looking serious as ever. It’s not just because he is the leader, he is worried with his beloved hyung.

Mino, being the dumber he is, shook his head with confused look. “I don’t know. I was busy thinking about the answer I didn’t join your chat before.” He answered with the same seriousness.

Seungyoon massaged his temples. His hyung is just too dumb he already felt tired thinking how to make Mino understand the situation. “Why did you say things like that to Jinwoo-hyung?”

Mino remained silent for too long it started to get annoying. “I’m fine with you guys come at the final, but I can’t imagine Jinwoo-hyung will watching me. What if my performance is bad and he wants to break up with me?! What if he feels ashamed by my performance?!” Again, Mino pulled at his hair out of frustation.

Seungyoon never imagine that someone could be this stupid. Another heavy sigh escaped his lips as he took a good look at Mino. “Hyung, you have to put aside that thought. Jinwoo-hyung will never think something like that. I will go check on Jinwoo-hyung.”

However, when the vocalist tried to open his shared room’s room, it didn’t budge. It was locked. He decided to knock on the door softly. “Jinwoo-hyung? Could you please open the door for me?” Seungyoon tried to his best to sound as gentle as possible.

No answer. Another seconds passed and silence was all he got. Seungyoon let out an exasperate sigh as he turned to Mino who was waiting hopefully behind him. When he shook his head, he never see that kind of desperate look on the rapper.

Taehyun came to the living room with bag on his hand. “I’m going the the studio. Maybe I’ll come home late.” The maknae said before turned to Mino, giving a hateful look. “If Jinwoo-hyung is still like this tomorrow, you will have to make it up to me.”

Mino didn’t even bother to protest. He was too tired he just nodding hopelessly to the younger vocalist. Soon after, Seunghoon came to their vision. “I’ll buy something for Jinwoo-hyung. Do you want me to buy other things?” He asked the two males sitting on the couch with tired look on their face.

Seungyoon shook his head slowly as answer and Mino didn’t even move a bit to respond, his expression was blank. Usually Mino will ask Seunghoon to buy food, so it’s kinda strange for the older rapper. He was worried with Mino and happy that his wallet will save this time. After giving another greet, Seunghoon walked out of the house.

Another minute passed without another conversation between Mino and Seungyoon. The vocalist finally turned to the older after thinking so much. “I want to go out for awhile. I need to refresh my mind. Do you want to tag along?”

Mino didn’t have the energy to walk around that he just shaking his head again. Seungyoon couldn’t do anything to the rapper and decided to give him some alone time so he can comprehend the whole situation better.


Hello everyone! I'm a new author in asianfanfic and im still kinda confused how this site works-

it's been awhile since the last time i wrote kpop fanfic so im sorry if its weird as hell

aND WHAT AM I DOING ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS LONG /cri

next chapter will be the last one i promise im not that good in writing multichapter itwillbeabandonedlater

ps: im sorry if theres grammatical error. english isnt my first language