100 Airplanes

Description

Jung __________ (You) believed in 100 airplanes. She used to count them and when she reached the hundredth she would wish, hoping that her deepest desire and wish would come true -become rich. She was optimistic for her own selfish reasons. No one is to blame, she came from a poor family and she lost her mother in an early age. She goes to school yet works at night for her tuition fees and her father isn't that fatherly to her.

When she meets Kim Myungsoo, she started to learn about what life and love is and was. But it will take her a hard time before knowing that.

Foreword

"Wow! Mom, look!" A five year old kid ran up the hill pointing up to the sky. "What is that?"

"That's an airplane, _______-ah" Her mother smiled wamrly. She knelt down and faced her daughter "_______-ah, do you know that if you could catch and count 100 airplanes your deepest desire would come true?"

"Omo? Jinjja?" the little girl's eyes sparkled 

Her mother nodded. "But you'll have to do this" She clapped her hands twice and formed a square with her two thumbs and pointers, like she was capturing the plane.

After demonstrating, the little girl tried what her mother just did.

5 years later

The ten year old girl dragged her mother outside of the house and across the street. She spotted an airplane and she didn't want to miss it. especially that it would be her 100th!

"Eomma! That's my 100th!" She squealed. She did the routine and smiled.

"Wow! Then your wish shall be granted! What's your wish?"

"Secret!" the little girl smirked and ran across the street back home. Her mother chased her but her her misfortune a truck passed by and didn't noticed her. The little girl turned around to check on her mother, but she found her lifeless on the road with blood all over her body. She froze for a second. People started to crowd her mother but there she was standing in front of their house. She didn't know what to do. No, she young not to realize what happened but she couldn't move her feet though she tried. 

All was gone. Everything was gone. 

After the demisce of her mother, her father started to change. He grew lazy and was fired by his boss. He would usually sleep in other people's houses and come by to eat breakfast or if possible lunch and dinner. He is usually found in beerhouses. When he comes home he'd usually beat you up or order you things and other stuff.

Curse being poor, you couldn't go to school without working part-time. If you were rich enough you wouldn't have to suffer. You could leave your father alone and start a new life.