final

bliss

it's cold and there's a slight breeze but that doesn't stop wonsik from wanting to take his boyfriend to the beach in the middle of the night. 

taekwoon is sleeping in the passenger seat while wonsik puts a blanket on the sand, he goes back to wake taekwoon not before snapping a few pics of his sleeping boyfriend. 

taekwoon's eyes open as soon as wonsik's lips touch his. wonsik smiles at taekwoon and walks back towards the blanket that's waiting for them and taekwoon follows after. 

wonsik sits first, legs open and taekwoon fits perfectly in between. wonsik puts his head on taekwoon shoulder and neither say a word. 

they listen to the ocean and the sound of each other's breathing. 
wonsik has his arms wrapped around taekwoon and their fingers intertwine.

taekwoon sighs and wonsik hums in response. 

"i love you, wonsik."

wonsik lightly kisses taekwoon's shoulder as if to say, "i know. i love you too." 

wonsik squeezes taekwoon's hand and wraps his arms around him tighter and before wonsik realizes, taekwoon is sleeping in his arms. 

wonsik smiles and whispers, "i love you taekwoon."

taekwoon snores a little louder than normal, as if to say, "i know. i love you too."