Chapter 4-A secret?

Forever and always in love with you (on hiatus, trying to finish off the whole story as i've left it this long. Sorry for the VERY late updates :-(

*Woohyun’s point of view*

Woohyun walks into INFINITE’s dorm lost in thought.

*“Hey hyung!”* Sungjong jumps in front of Woohyun out of nowhere, smiling at him.

Woohyun, oblivious to the world around him, didn’t see Sungjong and walked straight past him.

*“Hyung!”* Sungjong shouts at the unaware Woohyun walking towards his bedroom.

Hoya comes out of the kitchen after hearing Sungjong shouting.

*“What’s with all the ruckus?”*

*“Hyung. Woohyun hyung is ignoring me,”* Sungjong whined to Hoya pouting and shaking his body in cute anger.

*“Oh really?”* Hoya looked at Woohyun as he walked into his room closing the door behind him with a silent click of the door locking.

*“Hmm. I wonder what’s wrong with him?”* Hoya questioned, his head tilting up slightly and to the left.

*“I don’t know but I don’t like the fact that he ignored me,”* Sungjong pouted.

*“Oh stop whining Sungjong-ah.”*

Sungjong pouts again at Hoya and stomps off into the kitchen like a child who has been ignored and pushed aside from his parents.

When Sungjong finally disappeared out of sight Hoya decided that this was the opportunity to go confront Woohyun and figure out why he was behaving oddly. He walked over to the door, knocked and waited for a response. He could hear soft scuffling and light footsteps coming towards the door. The door clicked and opened slowly revealing a dazed Woohyun.

*“Oh hey Hoya, is there something you want?”* Woohyun asked looking a bit dazed and still not fully with the world.

*“Can I come in your room for a minute to discuss something with you hyung?”*

*“Err, yeah sure thing,”* Woohyun said as he opened the door wider and giving his full attention to Hoya, allowing Hoya to walk in.

*“Make yourself comfortable.”* Woohyun told Hoya motioning his right arm to indicate anywhere Hoya would like to go to relax.

Hoya walked over to Woohyun’s bed and sat down. Woohyun followed suit.

*“So…What can I help you with?”* Woohyun asked intrigued with what his dongsaeng was going to say.

*“We can start off with you telling me why you were unresponsive like a zombie only a few seconds ago.”* Hoya told Woohyun.

*“Huh? What do you mean Hoya?”*

Woohyun was confused with what his donsaeng was saying to him.

*“I mean firstly you walked in with a blank look on your face as if you lost something and secondly you completely ignored Sungjong-ah,”* Hoya explained.

*“Oh did I?”*

*“Yes you did. What’s wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?”*

Woohyun sat on his bed in silence with one arm across his chest and the other resting under his chin for a while. He was contemplating whether he should tell Hoya about ___ or not. In the end he decided it would take a lot of stress off his chest if he did so he told him. He took in a breath and told Hoya what’s happened.

*“There’s this girl I’ve met twice now. She’s an Inspirit-”*

*“Aah, has she been pestering you, asking you for an autograph or picture?”* Hoya butted in before Woohyun could finish as if knowing this was what Woohyun was going to say.

*“It’s a hard life for us being kpop idols you know hyung. You should’ve known this by now,”* Hoya related.

*“No nothing like that. She’s different from other Inspirits,”* Woohyun told Hoya.

*“Oh really? How?”*

*“Well she didn’t beg for a picture or autograph or anything our other fans usually ask us. Instead she simply asked me how I was and to stay healthy and that was about it,”* Woohyun explained.

*“Wait, that’s it?! Then why are you being like this then hyung?”* Hoya said as he lent back a bit, using his arms as supports from laying fully on Woohyun’s bed.

*“I don’t know… maybe it’s because she’s caught my interested? She’s behaved differently to the usual way I’m used to seeing our Inspirits behave.”*

*“Ahh, so it’s like she’s left an imprint of herself in your mind and you can’t get her out?”* Hoya now shifts forward resting his arms on his lap.

*“Yeah I guess so.”*

*“So do you know this fans name?”*

Woohyun nodded.

*“Yeah.”*

*“Well what is it then? I can’t handle the suspense.”* Hoya leant closer out of excitement and curiosity of the fans name.

*“I will only tell you if you keep this conversation we’ve had between us.”*

*“Okay deal.”*

*“Her name is ___.”*

*“___? Is that a foreign name? Does that mean she’s a foreigner?”* Hoya sits to an upright position.

Woohyun nodded.

*“Wow hyung well done,”* Hoya said smiling to Woohyun.

Woohyun smiled back.

*“So where did you meet her?”*

*“At the café I’ve been going to these last couple of times.”*

*“Really? And no one else has spotted you?”*

*“No, thankfully not.”*

*“Wow.”*

Within the silence after Woohyun and Hoya had their conversation Woohyun could hear some noises behind his door.

*“Can you hear something?”* He asked Hoya.

Hoya shook his head.

Woohyun slowly got up, off his bed, quietly walked over to his door and silently placed his ear on it. He listened carefully for a sound. After a few seconds he could hear the same sound he heard earlier. It sounded like there was movement behind his door. He furrowed his eyes, turned his door handle and flung it open to a surprised and now fallen on the floor remainder of the INFNITE members.

*“And may I ask why you guys were eavesdropping on our conversation?”* Woohyun frowned at the INFINITE members who were sprawled along the floor. His arms on his waist as if to indicate and angry dad who just found his child eavesdropping on a conversation they shouldn’t have.

*“I told them that you were behaving oddly and we decided to listen in on your conversation to find out what was wrong with you,”* Sungjong explained lifting himself up off the floor and wiping his clothes as if to say they have dirt on them.

*“Yah, you what!*” Woohyun said grabbing hold of Sungjong’s head in his right arm, locking it into place and rubbing it ferociously with his left fist.

*“Hey hyung cut it out!* Sungjong shouted as the other members laughed, watching Woohyun beat him up.

When Woohyun was finally satisfied he let go of a messy haired Sungjong.

*“So how much did you hear?”* He asked the other members.

*“Pretty much all of it,”* Sunggyu explained getting up off the floor with the other draped INFINITE members.

Woohyun sighed at the leaders’ response and rolled his eyes.

*“Okay I guess there’s no point in keeping it a secret from you guys now then. Just don’t tell our managers or CEO or anyone else, promise.”*

*“We promise,”* they all said in harmony.