ships

Ships, games and relationships, oh my!

Several boxes and sets of chopsticks lay scattered all over the table in the centre of the room, all of them having finished the chinese take out that they had ordered for dinner several minutes ago. All twelve of them were chatting with one another when someone brought up the fans and their tendency to 'ship' members.  

"I don't get it...why do they even ship?" Luhan asked from where he was sat, on the floor. 

"oh I don't know, maybe because they're provided with more than enough reason? Especially at concerts- don't lie, every single time you see a poster with 'hunhan' written on it, you deliberately stay close to Sehun-" Yixing began, but was cut off. 

"at least he isn't shirtless and posting pictures way too often like somebody here-" 

"oh I'm sorry Jongin, I didn't know you changed your name to pot. Tell me, have you met my friend, Kettle recently?"Kyungsoo interjected a little /too/ sweetly. As in the 'If you aren't careful what you say next I might have to beat you up' sort of sweet. So Jongin just left it. besides grumbling a little about 'satensoo' under his breath, earning himself a -fairly light- punch on the arm from the smaller. 

"well, I'm curious since you all brought up 'shipping'-" Yixing started, giving a quick glance to Tao which went unnoticed to everyone else in the room. "-who do you all ship?" he barely finished the question before Chanyeol and Baekhyun spoke that the exact same time. 

"Taoris." 

"Taohun." 

and again, at the same time. 

"no, taoris." 

"no, taohun." 

Yixing laughed. Tao just blinked. And it will forever be a mystery how somebody 6"1 ever managed to make himself appear so small in that moment. Chanyeol and Baekhyun continued arguing for a few minute or so, getting rather into it before Yixing spoke up, smirking widely.  

"I agree with Baek, except for one thing~" Tao deadpanned and prepared himself for what was coming next. "SeTao." both chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped arguing to turn and look at Yixing.  

"the difference being....what?" Baekhyun asked, clearly confused.  

"the difference is," Yixing grinned at Tao before continuing, "that Yeollie will let you have with me before the panda will top anyone~" He then paused for a moment before adding, "not that I want to that is, he's all your's Yeollie, I'm all good with what I've got." Once he'd said that last part he felt the glare burning into him ease and let out a sort of sigh of relief. 

"what you've got? what exactly do you have? your hand doesn't count as a relationship by the way." came a voice, apparently the leader was done attempting to hide himself since when you're that tall, it isn't exactly easy.  

"haha very funny Yifan-ge-" 

"Kris-" 

"fine, Kris-ge, but that's a story for another time so I'll just leave you guessing~" 

"you do know that once I find out I'm going to bug you about it 24/7 right?" 

"yep. And then I'll remind you of your little crush so that you shut up, Yifan-ge." 

"it's Kris..." but neither of them said anything more on it because Kris wouldn't put it past Yixing to go ahead and tell everyone (even though everyone knew because it was old news and he didn't even have the crush anymore). It was then that Xiumin spoke.  

"while you all argue about what you ship as if you're all fans yourself can we please all just agree that Baekyeol is more than obviously real-" 

"chanbaek." 

Xiumin turned his head toward Tao, who was sat on the floor. "Why chanbaek?" 

"because, Minseok-ge, Chanyeol-ge will bottom on the day that Yixing-ge stops being an annoying tease who doesn't know when to stop-" 

Chanyeol chose that moment to in, smirking lightly.  

"and how would you know how much of a tease Yixing-hyung may be, Tao?"  

Tao's eyes went a little wide for a fraction of a second before he went just slightly red and threw the nearest pillow to him at Chanyeol. Yixing laughed yet again but then decided upon playing innocent.  

"me? a tease? don't know what you mean, I'm not Yeollie~" 

"and how would you know what I'm like?!" Chanyeol asked, surprised but not exactly embarrassed. 

"Kai." Yixing replied simply, still grinning, 

"Hey how come you call him by the name he asks but not me?-" Kris asked, frowning and crossing his arms 

"because you're Yifan-ge and he's Kai and you're a lot easier to annoy and it's funny." Yixing replied, still grinning until Xiumin stood, throwing his arms in the air. 

"I KNEW IT- pay up, Dae-" Jongdae grudgingly handed over the 1000 won he had and Xiumin pocketed it, rather pleased with himself. 

"what-" before that sentence could be finished, Kai began explaining. 

"I overheard them a few weeks ago making a bet on who within the group would be most likely to have with me first, Chanyeol-hyung or Kyungsoo-hyung." his voice was a little exasperated as he turned towards the sulking and gloating figures that were Jongdae and Xiumin respectively. "just so you know, you're a little behind -Baekhyun-hyung don't glare at me like that- because it happened ages ago-" Before Baekhyun could continue staring daggers into the younger, Chanyeol spoke again.  

"you still didn't answer me, Tao-" Tao, who's face had just been beginning to calm down at the change of subject, lit up again and he covered his face with another nearby pillow, grabbing the other one to throw it at chanyeol again. Which just made Chanyeol laugh. "it looks like we've got a real ship here-" 

"besides Chanbaek you mean?" 

"yes minseok-hyung...besides Baek and I...." Chanyeol sighed but didn't bother denying the fact to his hyung when everyone pretty much knew by now without them having to have told. It was just apparently much more obvious than the two of them had thought.  

"Wouldn't you just love to know, Yeollie. Well sorry but I'm not telling so you're all free to think what you like, I am neither confirming nor denying anything between the two of us~" Yixing said, grinning at Chanyeol and Tao alike as he did so. Luhan shook his head but had a small smile on his face as he did.  

"Since we're all talking about ships, how about we play a game?" 

"if you're thinking what I'm thinking then I'm thinking I should be worried." Sehun said, raising an eyebrow at Luhan. 

"We're not some teenage girls having a sleepover, truth or dare is so not my style-ow! fine..." Kris said but quickly began rubbing both of his arms where both Kyungsoo and Kai had hit him on each one. "Isn't there something in the whole respect your elders thing that says you can't hit your Ge?" 

"ah but Yifan-hyung, you're a special exception because we live with you and you're like a big brother for your younger siblings to annoy-" 

"not you too! it's /Kris/- 'Yifan' is not my-ow! okay okay jesus-" he frowned, both of them having punched him again but this time before he could even finish the sentence.  

Baekhyun grinned.  

"since no one seems to be objecting- truth or dare it is!" he said, giggling as though maybe he were a teenage school girl like Kris had said.  

 

A/n: yet again this was going to be a one shot but ended up being multi-chapter- yes I will write the next chapter and upload it in about a week or so when I get back. during that time, tell me what ships you want to see! anything is fine with most except there will be Baekyeol and Yitao because those guys are dating. So the only ones that are off limits are Lay and Tao and Baek and Chanyeol (but I guess if you really want to I can always stick something with them in there because I have other ships concerning those four and I rather like my bacon to be sizzling in a pan of jealousy [hehe Lauren I'm forever going to keep saying that XD] and....I intend some things to happen on the yitao end of things and I wouldn't half mind writing some jealous Lay or Tao so on second thought- go for it- pair anyone with anyone- I'm thinking some taoris and maybe some sulay in there but if you don't want any that's fine- but no amount of arguing will have me not sticking some Lay and Tao in there because those guys are my ultimate otp-) so I hope you enjoyed this crappy thing (I legit have no idea what this was I just thought it would be amusing to have the guys all talking about who they ship within the group XD)