Scandals can be fun...sort of

Scandals can be fun...kind of
 

Kyuhyuns POV: 

For some reason it never crossed my mind. It was always sneaking around. I never thought I'd have to awknowledge our relationship to the manager-hyungs, let alone the public! You know you ELFs can be pret-

"Seriously KuiXian this story again?"

Ugh stop listening to Zhou Mi he's so full of it, and its a beautiful story. ANYWAYS BEFORE I WAS RUDELY INTERRUPTED, 

It was one of the very rare days where neither of us had schedule (that and Teukkie-umma (not that we care about him right now)) But we were lying lazily and spawled out on the couch.

"Kyukyu I want this to be the best damn date I'd ever been on" And hell yeah it was going to be, I had a few tricks up my sleeve, to pull yet.

Now in the 9 years we had been together, my Ryeonggu had never been able to say that so freely, for a moment I felt like we were a regular couple. Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun, not superstar idols Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, with the biggest fan base in the world. 

Since we were caught up in the moment, I guess that's what got us caught in the first place, when you feel comfortable, you get forgettable, I guess.

So anyways we were going out, Ryeonggu dressed in drag, he's too convincing as a girl and I tried to dress in the most normal clothes I had, which frankly is still pretty stylish. Unfortunately, this didn't stop me from getting caught...so the headlines were still pretty...interesting.

We had gone on a date to La Chaunteu, a high end Korean-French fushion restaurant, but lets not pay attention to the food. So here Ryeonggu was looking damn y as usual. In his white graphic tee, black skirt, and heels that we used later. I'll admit I've always been attracted to girls but I only found myself looking at Wookie longer than I should, and I lived for the small touches and gazes. Damn, I loved him even during the horror that was 2006. Man, our stylists were so bad during those years, I cringe whenever I think about it. 

So getting on with the story, I keep getting sidetracked, sorry. But, by the end of the night, I had finally got the guts to do it, I proposed. I'll give all you fangirls a minute. So yeah, I proposed...but we both kind of forgot that a.) we were in public b.) I was still recognizable and c.) My Yeobo was in drag. So when manager hyung barged into our room at 8:15am, we were both dazed, confused, tired, and . He was holding about 8 different magazines all with different headlines. Looking back they were hilarious, come on "Cho Kyuhyun getting married to mystery mistress?!" Or "Who's the new honey behind the money?" Or Ryeowook's favorite "Who's Kyuhyun marrying? Seohyun? Victoria? Tiffany?!" I swear I'm really not a manwhore, I promise. I don't really know why he was laughing honestly, the tabloids kept making him look like he was a five dollar ! So manager hyung was the color of cherry flavored kool aid, and honestly he was a happy little kid compared to how angry the CEO was, Mt. Saint Helens would be jealous of how much steam he let out. So here we all are, leeteuk, heechul, jongwoon, youngwoon, donghae, hyukjae, shissus, our manager, the CEO, and us. It was straight up screaming for about an hour until Heechul stood up and told everyone to shut up. Unsurprisingly, everyone listened to him, as Heechul can do some pretty drastic things when he's mad. So within an hour and a half of "civilized negotiating" I was supposed to say that the girl was my Ahra and we were acting out her engagement. Honestly, the whole thing sounded like bull , even to me, who doesn't care about rumors or scandals half the time. So, thats how I ended up coming out as gay at a press conference. They were supposed to ask "So about the rumors are they true?" And I was supposed to answer "No, it was just my sister and we were acting" like a good boy...but I'm not called the Evil Maknae for nothing. So instead I answered "I am getting married, but I never plan to with a girl, or boy, just Ryeowook." 

In that moment all hell broke loose. Reporters, scribbling things down furiously, pictures being taken, as my manager tried to strangle me, some members in shock, some in approval, and in that exact moment I caught his eye, I'd never seen so much love in his chocolate brown eyes. Honestly, it seemed like a scene from a bad romantic comedy. However, whats even more relatable to a bad rom com was what I did afterward, All of the members laugh whenever they hear or see clips of it...ugh I'll just make them eat their own words?giggles?laughs?! when I bring up their failed love lives. Anyways in the cheesiest possible bad teen- nicholas sparks way I screamed "I LOVE YOU RYEONGGU" thank god his shock was short lived and he said it back. Damn that would have been awkward if he didn't. 

So here we are one year later, our tenth anniversary, and our wedding day, exchanging "I dos". The CEO's left eye still twitched whenever he see's me, but I mean hey, if anything our coming out helped raise sales, even if some fans had left, more people came to support us. So, I can say with confidence, This was the best mistake I have ever made.